TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Just played this for the first time 0.2a, and wow. Good game so far, love characters so far, like the whole concept of redoing past mistake and maximes life on your knowledge (Who dosn't xD?). Also be able to cuck some fuckers, if they are dickheads, even better. Love the curvy ladies, and the hung MC, a killer combo dude, all I can ask for now is even bigger tits, and maybe even bigger dong? Say since he still young, he can "grow" even more? xD
Either way, I am excited for this game future, so keep up the great work dude!
Also, any place to support u besides Substar?

Reactions: Salomon108
Dec 13, 2018
I was thinking that it was odd that the MC was able to contain himself when he goes into Alyvia's room. If that were me I would have been swimming in every pair of panties, clothes, anything she could have touched. That vibrator thing, I would have slobbered every single part of it like a man who gets a drink of water after being lost in the desert for two days, I would have been having a literal spasm of pleasure just sniffing her laptop, socks. Hair samples diligently collected from Alyvia's pillow and then carefully and hygienically transported to a plastic bag, every time I would fap I would open the bag and just take a light sniff maybe some morphine too of course. I even saw she had a TV in her room, those buttons must have taken some wear from Alyvia's divine fingers... I would lick the toilet seat, makeup, the tiles on the ground in the bathroom. I would be in an animal like state from just being in arms length of Alyvia.
:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Played this one today and it was a really good one. A really new take of a story done before. So I'll come back for more. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
I was thinking that it was odd that the MC was able to contain himself when he goes into Alyvia's room. If that were me I would have been swimming in every pair of panties, clothes, anything she could have touched. That vibrator thing, I would have slobbered every single part of it like a man who gets a drink of water after being lost in the desert for two days, I would have been having a literal spasm of pleasure just sniffing her laptop, socks. Hair samples diligently collected from Alyvia's pillow and then carefully and hygienically transported to a plastic bag, every time I would fap I would open the bag and just take a light sniff maybe some morphine too of course. I even saw she had a TV in her room, those buttons must have taken some wear from Alyvia's divine fingers... I would lick the toilet seat, makeup, the tiles on the ground in the bathroom. I would be in an animal like state from just being in arms length of Alyvia.
Average F95zone person...

Reactions: Small-pp-22

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Here are the links for v0.3

PC

MAC

Change log v0.3:

-New content up to the end of the second day
-19 new scenes (38 in total)
-49.088 new words of dialog (79.259 in total)
-1188 new renders (1986 in total)
-Including 10 new animations (10 in total)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I really wondered if the whole sniffing panties thing actually had any real basis in reality until I read your post :KEK:

And this is exactly why I'm going to perform a background check on any of my daughter's boyfriends in the future... god damn.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Are there differences in scenes between corruption and seduction? Is the only difference in the text??

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Looks great :D Ill take a look at the game in a few updates when it has progressed a little more :)
Anyway, great work!

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes