BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
You're game is just brilliant, BaiBai_. The models are awesome, I have no idea how you made them, honestly. The story is really really good. The entire idea is very ingenuous. Best of luck to you!
I don’t think that I do anything special for the models. Basically just: big eyes, big head, low arm offset and high leg offset. Here’s a chara if you want to take a look at it.

HS2ChaF_20221118010649878.png

Are there differences in scenes between corruption and seduction? Is the only difference in the text??
Right now, the corruption/seduction points don’t have any real consequences apart from some dialog, but that will change somewhat soon.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
BaiBai_ I think there's a slight bug in the current update, at one point seduction point that should go for, was it Sophie (can't honestly remember the name of the character at the moment) when you kiss her and there's the option of focusing on the kiss or groping her breasts, but it goes to Emily on the tracker.

Might be something you already know, but thought to mention it still.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
BaiBai_ I think there's a slight bug in the current update, at one point seduction point that should go for, was it Sophie (can't honestly remember the name of the character at the moment) when you kiss her and there's the option of focusing on the kiss or groping her breasts, but it goes to Emily on the tracker.

Might be something you already know, but thought to mention it still.
I didn’t notice that. Thank you. This will be fixed with v0.3b and I will try to do it in such a way that people can keep their safe file.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you for this game, I am just starting it and I just wanted to compliment you on the renders of the mom and sisters. They are all so beautiful and adorable. Would love to know your plans for the game. Corruption? Pregnancy? Harem? Prostitution? Let's get nasty with the girls. Because of how beautiful the girls are, I am following this game, and has instantly become one of my favorites.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Thank you for this game, I am just starting it and I just wanted to compliment you on the renders of the mom and sisters. They are all so beautiful and adorable. Would love to know your plans for the game. Corruption? Pregnancy? Harem? Prostitution? Let's get nasty with the girls. Because of how beautiful the girls are, I am following this game, and has instantly become one of my favorites.
Corruption: Yes
Pregnancy: Yes
Harem: Yes
Prostitution: No

But don’t get excited to soon because these things will take a while. Especially pregnancy will be something for the end game for most of the girls.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Liking this a lot, just one suggestion, a spell checker, lots of spelling mistakes or hitting the wrong key when writing, other than that, pretty solid.

BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
Corruption: Yes
Pregnancy: Yes
Harem: Yes
Prostitution: No

But don’t get excited to soon because these things will take a while. Especially pregnancy will be something for the end game for most of the girls.
It's possible to be loked of the teacher route?I ask this because in the choice with her in the update only the more lustfull choce seem to give points with her while the other doesen't give anything

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
Really love the start you have here! The main characters are all pretty interesting and feel pretty diverse from one another, and I want to get to know them better.

I am glad pregnancy is in the works for that one, with what you have made so far I'm sure you will make some awesome impregnation scenes.

Keep up the great work!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Would love to see little sister getting groped while on the subway to school or going home on the subway. Little sister at first rejects the groping but eventually starts to love it and her brother is just observing like the old pervert that he really is, maybe even taking pictures.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
not bad.

not getting no heavy ntr vibes except our sister almost getting groped with some perv lifting up her skirt on the train which if if he would have started groping her I would have deleted the game asap.

But glad it didn't go that way or looking to go that way.

so far 2 girls have boyfriends which sucks imo but it seems like we gonna be stealing them anyway, nothing new here but good.

and it looks like most of the love interest are virgins which isn't a big thing but it's a PLUS.

interesting game and the mc is solid. The fact you can choose curruption or seduce which is mostly romace is cool to.

Just waiting for some sex LOL and it looks liike in the next update it's gonna happen.

so yea enjoying the game so far dev.

also the renders are good imo, really like them. also the mc is level headed and isn't just dipping into his old ways and trying to change as he is a mature man in a young man body which I like.

my only complaint is leo. why in every game we gotta deal with an annoying friend? this guy is a headace and I would love to tell him to fuck off LMAO.
IS HE THE WORST? NO. he don't get much screen time YET but if we can get rid of this man it would be for the better imo.
I have yet to find and play a game where the friend isn't annoying and a weirdo.

I am also happy we are not just rushing into sex and it feels sorta like a slow burn making you feel for the characters instead of just them being fuckdolls YET! AHAHAHAH.

also the game is looking to be a HAREM which is a W just hope it don't go in a bad direction like most harems nowadays if yall know what I mean...

good work so far tho.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
pregnancy will be something for the end game for most of the girls.
Like most games that include that. I wonder if there are games out there that actually have a character get pregnant and we see that baby grow and etc. Probably not xD that would take a mega time jump and the Dev would have to know everything ahead of time.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Downloaded this for the first time today. I'm really liking it so far.

spoink1337

Mar 29, 2021
Great job!

The traveling back to time story was executed well and it is mainly due to the characters being 'actual' people instead of a pretty girl to smex with.

Best of luck to the developer!

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
These names have me wondering where the developer is from.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also there's some strange non-usage of apostrophes and usage of apostrophes.
Some other typos.
Good game, I love the premise.

Last edited:
Reactions: solarjohn
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes