edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
liking and enjoying something is one thing, being obssesive and obssesed with it is another thing. You seem to fall into the latter. People very often underestimate the effects of anxiety and stress on the body (and trust me i know what i'm talking about here) , my advice for you is that you distance yourself from the game for a period of time until you see that you're not thinking about it every single day each time running to see the news about any update etc.
OK. I understand, I'm sorry if I was rude, so I'm going to leave for a week, after all my vacations are from the 13th. For fifteen days, I'll re-enter this forum only after the 20th. I had problems these days at work, there is a risk that I will be fired when I return from vacation. Why these holidays were late. Well that's it... Until after the 20th guys!

Reactions: hofom77573

|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
TRaduction:
I'm BR, I'm going to translate this video to PT-Portugal, RUSSIAN, SPANISH, JAPANESE and ITALIAN, for everyone to know Snats' work!^^

Nupos

Dec 25, 2020
TRaduction:
I'm BR, I'm going to translate this video to PT-Portugal, RUSSIAN, SPANISH, JAPANESE and ITALIAN, for everyone to know Snats' work!^^
All of us here want the update to be released as soon as possible, but waiting is part of it, and the game itself has reached a point where it is only humanly possible to release only 3 updates per year, so the way to cope is discover new projects and play some other things while the new version of Twisted is not out.
Ps: I'm another Brazilian myself.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
All of us here want the update to be released as soon as possible, but waiting is part of it, and the game itself has reached a point where it is only humanly possible to release only 3 updates per year, so the way to cope is discover new projects and play some other things while the new version of Twisted is not out.
Ps: I'm another Brazilian myself.
3 would be good

Theresnoname

May 9, 2019
I would rather develop relationships with the main people like the family, than some random nobody's. Do you know if that's going to be the case or not?
this update is huge (we all can tell :BootyTime: ). It will involve the family with other many NPCs u meet in the town.

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
I would rather develop relationships with the main people like the family, than some random nobody's. Do you know if that's going to be the case or not?
Snats planned to focus more on the side characters in this update but since he hasn't posted any big dev note in a while, we, we can't tell what he made in the last 3 weeks. So anything could be possible.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i still think the scenes we get should be replayable in the game. they even have a choice option that would be perfect for that as well.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes