Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
The MC WILL never be a bottom, Snats has said this many times.
I wonder why tho, this can be a choice to be made, it costs nothing and can be avoided. are people really so "omg I'm not a bot" that they deny everyone else who might like it? more options is always better, tho I suppose this is like that NTR thing. where some people enjoy it and some hate it with such a passion if it's added to a game even for a second they insta quit.

Oct 10, 2021
I wonder why tho, this can be a choice to be made, it costs nothing and can be avoided. are people really so "omg I'm not a bot" that they deny everyone else who might like it? more options is always better, tho I suppose this is like that NTR thing. where some people enjoy it and some hate it with such a passion if it's added to a game even for a second they insta quit.
Maybe because Snats isn't into that type of stuff.

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
I think he is finished with fixing bugs and typos since for the last 3 days he started implementing those 10 new events. If you are wondering why the update isn't released right now it's because of that.

Theresnoname

May 9, 2019
I think he is finished with fixing bugs and typos since for the last 3 days he started implementing those 10 new events. If you are wondering why the update isn't released right now it's because of that.
I still dont know why he implemented those 10 scenes when the update is already enormous compared to updates before that. I mean snats could just release the update instead of letting people wait for almost 7months.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doroheroro
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes