libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
" big tits "
(Sees 2nd preview pic)

... while I am not the biggest fan of this style of render art* I will at least say... Thank you being on the same page as me with the definition of that :ROFLMAO: !!! Big tits should begin at no less than DDDD/G and preferably go up from there ;) .
*(IMO, nothing against it either for folks that do like it)

Reactions: SnatsGames

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Harem options pretty please? I really like this art style too! It's really different and the animations are very smooth. Plus....big boobs.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Only a couple of minutes in ATM, but already I'm deaf because of the birds, and the "Skip Text" options are backwards: "Skip all" is "read only" and vice versa.
Edit: Okay, the weeb style (and Engrish) was so cringe I had to skip through everything, but the models are superb, and for the first time in H-games, I actually liked the afterwards. There's no way this won't be great, even if you hate some specific things, like me (glasses. Japanisms, etc.).

Last edited:

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
all i can say about this is its funny has a good story and when i got to the end of it all i was able to say was noooo thats it why!!! its just that good

• Red Heart

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I'm like 99% sure I read a manga based on this. I'm not gonna complain though, that series was awesome, I absolutely loved when he realized he could make bank by being a cheap whore, he got paid to have sex and loved it

Edit: Oh hey, I found it, if anyone is interested, the manga is: "Teisou Gyakuten Sekai | World of Reversed Gender Roles"
Cant find a place to read it in english any recommendation?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Cant find a place to read it in english any recommendation?
I don't know if I'm actually allowed to do that? If this is breaking a rule, I'll edit/delete this, but you can find a lot of doujin and hentai on nhentai, they fixed up their search bar so you can find it easy (using the first half the title, not the second half where its translated).

Reactions: alpharenji
4.20 star(s) 197 Votes