LoganKane

Jan 23, 2021
hello what is the sandbox version of the game and how does it work do you have to start a new game or can you use an old save

Please answer

Potox2020

Jul 24, 2020
Sandbox is like the version that's been coming out until now. Using your old saves is no recommended. Thankfully the game has a savefile which leaves right at the beginning of the new scenes. Though you have to place it manually. You can change the name of the MC from your phone if that worries you

matt767

May 3, 2020
The twisted world .6 archive (zip) appears to be corrupted, I get an error when I try to extract it. Does anyone else have this issue.

Tried several times from both Mega and direct download.

i.e. (Windows/Linux)

https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/7...q_kORzZocaX0Fym26EQYpcEvYQqipY_VKkh6BsbnyFlcs

It seems to download, but cannot open it with Ubuntu Archive manager.

Any chance of a md5sum or chksum?

steam@office:~/Downloads$ md5sum Twistedworld-0.6-pc.zip
8cf72ca6618ab307b097f4ef3ad9e07e Twistedworld-0.6-pc.zip
steam@office:~/Downloads$ cksum Twistedworld-0.6-pc.zip
473322037 5828337158 Twistedworld-0.6-pc.zip
steam@office:~/Downloads$

team@office:~/Downloads$ unzip Twistedworld-0.6-pc.zip
Archive: Twistedworld-0.6-pc.zip
warning [Twistedworld-0.6-pc.zip]: 1531254299 extra bytes at beginning or within zipfile
(attempting to process anyway)
error [Twistedworld-0.6-pc.zip]: start of central directory not found;
zipfile corrupt.
(please check that you have transferred or created the zipfile in the
appropriate BINARY mode and that you have compiled UnZip properly)
steam@office:~/Downloads$

Last edited:

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Okay I just finish VN gameplay and when I open videos in files I see that there are some scenes that I didn't get. Is because it's VN and not SB version of game or becsuse of choices I've made?

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
Jill keeps refering to MC as "best friend" is there any way to change that? i have no problem with editing files if someone could point out which one i need to edit :geek:

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Okay I just finish VN gameplay and when I open videos in files I see that there are some scenes that I didn't get. Is because it's VN and not SB version of game or becsuse of choices I've made?
Other people in the thread have reported that at the moment the VN version of the game is bugged and numerous scenes which should play simply don't. This is the first version of the VN since the dev switched to Sandbox so it stands to reason it hasn't had the time to be polished and looked over like the Sandbox.

Reactions: spl00sh321

pervohentsu

Mar 3, 2021
I won't go back to the sanbox version in the future, the VN is so much better imo. Hopefully it will have all the scenes next time.

Jan 28, 2018
Currently using what I think is the Sandbox version (Not sure really since I picked what I assume is the main link), but can anyone see the dream of Jasmine as a cowgirl? Because when I tried to watch it says it is unavailable. Plus I don't think I see one in the recollection gallery.

Is there a fix for this? Maybe it already has on the Sandbox or VN version? Or just wait for the next update?

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Currently using what I think is the Sandbox version (Not sure really since I picked what I assume is the main link), but can anyone see the dream of Jasmine as a cowgirl? Because when I tried to watch it says it is unavailable. Plus I don't think I see one in the recollection gallery.

Is there a fix for this? Maybe it already has on the Sandbox or VN version? Or just wait for the next update?
This has been answered earlier in the thread.

If you go to the the dev's patreon the latest public build does not have this issue. I think the separate links labeled as Win (VN)/Win (Sandbox) on the first page of this thread also have the fixed version. However the VN supposedly is missing some scenes and elements so I'd recommend going with the Sandbox for now.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989
Jan 28, 2018
This has been answered earlier in the thread.
Do the fixes include this recent bug I found where one of Jill's scene in the morning kitchen has it going into a loop of going on a date with her to the coffee shop and not advancing?

Apologies for being specific, just wanted to be sure.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Do the fixes include this recent bug I found where one of Jill's scene in the morning kitchen has it going into a loop of going on a date with her to the coffee shop and not advancing?

Apologies for being specific, just wanted to be sure.
I haven't heard anything about such a bug nor has there really been a fix log as the version in the default link seems to be a leaked pre-finished version, but in all fairness some bugs can be a result of using old saves rather than starting from the start fresh. At most I can say I do not recall experiencing such a bug, but I've not gone through the trouble of bug testing every aspect of the game. The Sandbox version is just most likely the most stable one so if you're interested in all the new content but get more bugs consider starting the game from fresh. And of course, maybe contact the dev (probably via discord or as a comment on patreon) and report some of the bugs you do experience as that could help prevent similar issues in the future.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

Onimori

Nov 9, 2021
The new version 0.6 public for Pc's scenes are lagging quite alot for me, when 0.5 was running perfectly anyone have a fix for that? Other than perhaps buying a new laptop.
Tried Graphic driver update everything related to Shift + G various different methods of opening the game, opening the game with disabled internet and anti virus software nothing helped till now.
0.5 is still running perfectly.

Reactions: DlcKuran

Toriminos

Feb 2, 2021
Does the MC (Noah if i am not wrong) really just replace the soul of the one that was originaly in the body or is it like he reborn in this world and it's only after the coma that he remember the encounter with the demon queen or does the two souls fused together ?
I ask because i am i just started the game and i am really uneasy with storys where an impersonator take the place of someone and steal their life.
Don't worry you can spoil me. I really want to play the game but the feeling of stealing the life of someone is really uncomfortable.
(Ps: sorry if my english is bad i am french)

Zeruel

Feb 20, 2018
Does the MC (Noah if i am not wrong) really just replace the soul of the one that was originaly in the body or is it like he reborn in this world and it's only after the coma that he remember the encounter with the demon queen or does the two souls fused together ?
I ask because i am i just started the game and i am really uneasy with storys where an impersonator take the place of someone and steal their life.
Don't worry you can spoil me. I really want to play the game but the feeling of stealing the life of someone is really uncomfortable.
Sorry my man, but is another persons body. So if that idea makes you unconfortable i would say this game is not for you.
Have a nice day!

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I was really shocked Oo
I never expected this game would be THAT good!
So...When will next update goes live? Since there is models reworking and all T-T

MC takes the body, yes, but that body was damaged beyond repair and that guy would never wake up (and even if, there is no way he would be able to ever move or talk), but when MC took it all the damages was miracolously fixed, so, if anything, MC saved that guy from something worse than death.

edubkz

Oct 16, 2020
Hey guys, I bring you a bunch of new Koikatsu cards, including our beloved Jazmin (the whole family in truth)! Enjoy!

Hey guys, I bring you a bunch of new Koikatsu cards, including our beloved Jazmin (the whole family in truth)! Enjoy!

It's not working, can you update?

4.10 star(s) 217 Votes