Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So question, are the prior-mentioned updated character models (Gaz, Madelaine, etc) included in this update, or are they all being saved for a later penultimate update?
I am not sure, but I think it will be the last version of the game, since pretty much all models got updated the dev have to do everything from start again.
But I am not sure about that and, for all I know, I may have understood what he said incorrectly.

sabylolo

Oct 9, 2018
OH GREAT, MORE GAY AND FUTA STUFF, WHAT WE ALL ASKED FOR !!! ... SAID NO ONE EVER !!!!!!
Literally the majority of us are asking for more scenes with Jazmin and all the other milfs in the game but no, he makes MORE and MORE gay/futa shit... fml :(
oh and let's not even mention that he literally updates twice a year..TWICE ... a YEAR !
I have no problem with it in fact we need more.

• Angry
Reactions: 7!0L4+02

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
if you want to share the update, don't post this publicly, report as update or DM me

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
These are the release dates!

- December 29 For best Friends
- December 31 Public

These dates are in (GMT-4) time zone!

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
My God! the public update will be on the 31st! I already got my new year! Happy 2003 Folks!

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
So question, are the prior-mentioned updated character models (Gaz, Madelaine, etc) included in this update, or are they all being saved for a later penultimate update?
a later date. the updated modes are for the 2.0 version of the game, i dont expect that to be out till next year summer tbh, snats has about 2 releases a year one in winter and one in summer 6 months apart for the most part, and i think this is the end of the story for this verson, well last i heard i ended my patron a month or two ago.

tldr the new modles dont come out till 2.0 verson, so yes they are being saved for when this verson ends(which will be soon if not this last update)

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes