Ren'Py - Twisted World [v0.1.1 Remake] [SnatsGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jack Nippleson

Granted I have not made it past the title screen yet, but the fact that my cursor made me choke on water as well as spit laugh and the funk soundtrack had me dancing. I have a solid feeling about this masterpiece.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

EasyMuthaFuckinE

V0.7.2

Has a lot of content and a lot of characters, has a variety of LI's being Futa & Trap & normal girls too. The main story has not much progress but there are a lot of good side content for now.

Story is good too, not much for now hope that it gets better as it goes.

Same for the animations too, some are quite funny, some are good.

Good game 10/10
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SenatorQual

Man the animations in this just hit different to other games. I don't know whether its the speed or what but they are so so hot! Story is really funny and the characters are good. Most recent update was a bit of a let down, I like scenes with build up and the newest ones just jump straight to sex which I think misses the fun but its still in dev so I give it the benefit of the doubt.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Bobbra

The very reason why I started liking traps in the first place. Nevertheless, it is 7 GB or above to download which is the only bad thing.

The ladies are thicc like crazy, some "physics" are questionable, but hey I'm here to feel good not question the scientific aspects of the story.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Jnx

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--- V Review for pre-rework V ---

English: 5
    User Interface: 7
    User Experience: 3
    Art: 6
    Dialogue: 4
    Story: 5
    Opinion: 2
    ------------------------------
    Avg: 4.57

I'm just gonna start off bluntly with I find nothing appealing about Traps or Futas. Meaning half, or even more, of the content in this generally does nothing for me. I'm not saying that I hate it or it's bad, just that when I see it my brain shuts off, my eyes glaze over, and all I can say about it is "That is a thing that is currently on screen right now." The premise of the story is great, the execution and content fall a little flat for me, however. Unnammed protagonist is reincarnated in a world where gender roles are KIND OF reversed and males are also so rare that they are trafficked to a ridiculous degree. There was a virus that killed men and made Futas. World building over. The problem is there's this overarching story about a war between heaven and hell, and also large scale government conspiracies, and ALSO religious extremism that is barely even touched on. Not to mention there was apparently a giant rework by the dev that I know nothing about because I never saw the game before the last version. So it's safe for me to say, this game is never going to be finished. That opinion is multiplied by the giant THIS SECTION IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT texts that you see even in early game content. A little word of advice to the dev, IF IT'S NOT IN THE GAME, HIDE IT OR COMMENT IT OUT. Having a bunch of options when talking to characters that lead to, in my opinion, less than nothing, is so frustrating.

Overly-long introductory paragraph aside, the story is like I said; MC starts as a lost soul in heaven that died from masturbating too much(?) And a rookie angel banishes him to hell, where the demon queen says "Help us fight heaven." And because the angels were mean to MC he instantly agrees. He wakes up in a hospital and learns that in this world the gender roles are reversed but everyone acts feminine. So it only half-commits to the motif. Which is fine, it tries to make everything "sexy." And really beyond that, there's no story advancement. MC meets the angel that cast him out and kinda has sex with her as revenge, but outside of that, the heaven story takes a third-row backseat. Slightly more happens with the Nora story, an escaped military prisoner that assaults men, but we can't know because the amnesia trope rears its ugly head some more. And beyond that, MC just seduces and assaults the family of the body he's possessing regardless of gender. That's about it.

The code needs work. I'm gonna be blunt. I think THREE times you see "ALL EVENTS DONE" for more than one character. There's a bunch of errors with undefined characters or dev misspelled "dissolve" in one event for the Ring parody. Not only that but the UI for the phone isn't aligned well on top of a bunch of UI elements just being completely non functional. Which means you'll have to grind more in the future on top of having to be in the right place, at the right time, on the right day. And there's a bunch of events that can happen out of order, so the "story" feels even more of a mess than it already is. I'm not looking forward to that. But the next update won't be for another 6 months at least so I'll completely forget I even played this by then. And the English and Dialogue are bad. It's not the worst translation, but it's not pleasant to read. And the dialogue is "I'm innocent and stupid, what is this?" or "Hehehe I'm evil and horny, ME WANT FUCK." There's no inbetween. I don't hate it, it COULD be a good thought experiment, but it ends up as a fetish dump for Traps, Futas, Shota, and sexual assault. So even less my thing.

TL;DR: Not my thing, if the tags are what you like and you either don't read or don't have the best understanding of english, here ya go.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Skode

It's a game that goes fuck it - fan service for you, you and oh you too!

It's got all the main money makers here such as family fun, balloon tits, horny corruptible teens and MILF's. Its also got more niche fan service from cute traps to muscle girls and flavour of the year Trans stuff too. All of which with masses of animations and angles and weirdly enough an endearing cast despite the size and an actually likable MC. NOT a fan of Shota protags but this little shit is an alpha and although he is not adverse to some FemDom he soon turns it round on 'em, he is like i said an alpha and goes after what he wants.

Sex is in abundance, guide is clear so no external walkthrough needed and also has a comprehensive guide already in game. Nothing but praise in all honesty at the ambition of having all these kinks in one package and pulling it off!

What might put others off though? sandbox mechanics annoy plenty enough folks, its koikatsu visuals ie cartoony and exaggerated to often deliberate comic effect and of course the wide variety of kinks whist optional take up a sizable chunk of the content. That much you should probably have guessed pre-download though. It is a wee bit buggy though and download size is nearly as big as main MILF's tits! never the less highly recommend giving it a try.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

rico1002020

In my opinion the best game with a Trans/Futa theme, very well done images, simple but effective script, with exaggerations but everything within the narrative style, I hope that other Devs are interested in these themes that I believe that many do not know they like.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Extremugen

Won't say much more than its fun, I love it, as a Bi guy, this tickles some unique fun as well having the option to enjoy some guys, love the variety and the idea is strangely unique for what I have seen around
  9. 5.00 star(s)

TheFalloutSeries

One of the best sex games even though it’s missing lots of features. The story is well written, the artist style is gorgeous and the characters are made in a way that makes you attached. Although I don’t like Traps, they are avoidable which is great for people who like the rest of the content. This game has much potential and I cannot wait for the full game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

ciara98

Very good game with a good amount of quests. I have a great feeling this game will be a 5/5 when it's all finished.

Very funny.
    Very fun.
    Very fuckmas and a happy new year.

"Don't quote me on that" some guy.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

tuter123

I really like the plot of this game, I think they should change the design of the characters, because I really like it. But, everything else is great. Also the story could be improved a lot, give more prominence to some characters; a backstory would not be bad to be able to know more about the girls
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

You can play with a futa and bum a trap, to be honest what else needs be said?

Oh and the idea of a reverse world where the girls are dominant breadwinners and males are the more effeminate is very interesting!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

SamApocryph

Played this game awhile ago , and god it's very good , the humour , the character , the scenes . Only default might have been that the game was pretty short back then . But overall really fun experience.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

the_fluff

Great and Sexy game honestly. The MC isn't usually my type of MC, I'm not into "shota" types I prefer my MC's older looking and more Masculine (or in the case of twisted world feminine). But I love the rough sex and MC's that have insatiable lust with stamina to put people into sex coma's so the MC acts aggressive and "masculine" enough for me to enjoy him, even if he sometimes looks a bit too trapy (some muscles on him would be nice). Overall though great game.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Very good game with a good amount of quests. I have a great feeling this game will be a 5/5 when it's all finished. The characters are big-breasted women (except for one..) and you're a short and well-endowed dude. Another corruptiuon-style game but you're working for the devil too so ultra-corruption! The scenes are very enjoyable and there's a bit of everything in this game for everyone. Definitely worth checking out with multiple hours of playing time in the game.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

slothen29

Version: 0.6 android port by estrada777.

TL;DR: Very good writing, animation, world building. Lots of content. A lot of care went into this VN. But the transition to a half-baked sandbox experience is frustrating and it lacks the proper interface support to make it a good experience. 4/5.

PROS:
    • The MC is a fun character. Confident, manipulative, but also fun, kind, and joyful. Watching the MC go on his quest is enjoyable.
    • Personally I feel like half the point of the sandbox experience is to have repeatable sex scenes. These currently don't exist, just a "not implemented" placeholder if you click the dialogue option.
    • The animations even outside of the lewds are great and give the world some life. For instance, there's a scene with several characters talking in the car, and there's a scrolling background animation of power poles going by. It's a great effect.
    • The world building is good, the premise is interesting. The writing, as well as little things like the TV reporter and the commercials really sell the idea that its a different world with different rules, but it still makes sense.
    • The writing has its funny moments.
    • The lewd animations themselves are great.
    • I dunno, it just feels like a lot of effort went into making this game fun.
    CONS:
    • After a lengthy intro it moves into a sandbox experience at the MC's living space. I like sandboxes but this is not well done.
    • To progress the storylines specific scenes have to be triggered, however they are only available at certain times. The NPCs schedules are complicated enough that its easy to miss things. The only way to figure out what's left to do is to go into the "phone menu" then click the "notes" app for a character, then click the characters name, then click the text. Then you see you need a specific interaction Sunday evening (not afternoon, night or midnight). There's too many time windows in a day, some stuff is available on only specific days, and finding out is difficult. This could be solved easily by highlighting a charcter icon in green if there's a new, story progressing interaction available.
    • No renpy gallery with named scenes organized by character. instead you go into the phone-app for the gallery, which just lists a bunch of stills containing every scene in the game without any name or description, which are also really tiny on the screen, and also includes interactions that haven't been unlocked or seen in the story. I clicked one for a teacher-type character that has like 7 different events, and I had to click through each one of them in a row (the events weren't listed as separate scenes). No back button was available and I couldn't "end replay" to avoid seeing stuff I hadn't seen in game. its just a bad experience. Its really important to have a working gallery considering that this game has a lot of content and almost none of it is repeatable (despite being a sandbox).
    • all of the main love interests are FUGLY AS HELL. I like Koikatsu stuff but the main love interests have some bad faces. Also the beachball sized tits with golfball sized nipples are just awful to look at. Every single side character looks better (even the demon girls). I assume anyone playing this game is aware of and fine with this artstyle, so I didn't include this criticism in my 4/5 rating for the game. It just kills me that a game that has so much good stuff has main-LIs that are so terrible (for me) to look at.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

yuutheshadow

I like the game, I have it since the previous versions, but I have a bug that doesn't let me do anything, every thing I do gives me an error and, honestly, it doesn't let me enjoy the title, the console appears, I don't know if it only happens to me or there is a patch to correct the bug
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Cool'Thulhu

(v0.6)

The game is good but the scenes are all over the place, they don't follow a coercive line!

There’re triggers everywhere and you get caught in something confusing so often that is infuriating and the worse is that you don't even know how!!!

First you have to "grind points/scenes" with the family, for it you have to skip through a lot days just to get a specific scene during a specific time or you CAN'T progress!
    Then after "finishing the family" you can explore the building, and the game decides that NOW is the time to give more specific tips... just now...
    Finally, a lot of random events starts to happen at midnight and around the house, most of them you can't even know where, when or the right/chronological order!

Basically, is a good game, but is a hot mess.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Uguei

[v0.6]

Interesting story.
    I love the design of the characters, the traps are extremely cute.
    Nice renders, animations and the general performance of the game is adequate.

I'm surprised i hadn't heard of this game before, i hope to see more of it!
  20. 4.00 star(s)

HeathenFilth

[ Review subject to change. Review for version 0.6 ]

TL;DR:
    Definitely worth playing to see the development. Just mind the occasional bug. This game is for the player who likes twinks, extremely curvy women and the occasional futanari.

The Good: The sex! There is plenty of it, and the scenes have great motion and audio. Also, the incest patch is a winner. The characters are a treat both in personality and appearance. Looking forward to their new design.

The Average: The story is a little weird. The Main Character arc is good so far, but the worldbuilding is a little lacking. It is gestured at in the beginning and then mostly ignored which I feel is a missed opportunity. The game uses a dialogue system when there are branching paths so you can avoid some themes, like futa and traps, for those who don’t want to partake.

The Bad: The Main Characters cock is way too large. My twink is sporting a forearm with a fist. Even though the MC is smaller than most of the people in his sexual encounters his cock alone would reach from their groin to mouth. You can also only be the dominant partner.

THOROUGH REVIEW with no spoiler:
    Story
    : Good
    The main character, through divine administrative incompetence, is sent to hell and is from there reincarnated into the body of a mostly dead twink. The world he is reincarnated into, and where the story take place, is in another universe where a pandemic has decimated the male population. Men are now scare minority and aggressive laws have been established to stop women from fighting over them. Over time men have become smaller and more feminine and women have become… taller? They aren’t very masculine. Women are divided among normal women and futanaris, of which the latter are stigmatised.

Throughout the game so far the only part of the above that bleed into the dialogues is that women are extremely dick-hungry and will pounce a man if he shows the slightest interest. There is some wasted potential here because essentially all the main character’s sexual partners are breaking laws by being boned by him but this almost never comes up.

If you play with the incest patch on: the family is great, but there is just no build-in to the world of forbidden sex/love here. There is no moment of ‘we need to keep this secret’. You have a brother that has so-far been unmolested by his sisters and mother, but when you roll home up you just nudge your family along a little and all but one of them seems to really mind the change in relationship dynamic.

Characters: Great
    The characters that are introduced early on will leave an impression. You will like them and remember them. The main character is not the typical asshole who disregards everyone but himself and seems to genuinely like the people he is with. The sex is just a big bonus for him (and them). The supporting crew in the home are all really well fleshed out and never come off as one-note or archetypical. Later characters still lack development, so I won’t comment of them.

Gameplay: Competent
    It’s basically a visual novel with some point and click adventure interface. It works, usually. It is clunky now, but usable. Needs work though. Post prologue you will need to look at your phone often to check what you need to do to progress both the story and your relationship with your family. All the characters introduced in the beginning have a weekly schedule that you need to keep track of, but nothing is time sensitive so don’t try to optimise the beginning part of the game. You will find yourself skipping forward in time a lot mid-way through the game before the story picks up again.

Visuals: Great*
    *if you like this sort of style. I find the visual style very inviting and attractive. Rooms don’t look like poorly put together set pieces. The characters are all very distinct looking so you won’t feel like they are recycled assets. Some players won’t like the tremendous proportions of the women in the game, but each to their own. My biggest gripe is the size of the main characters package. It’s just a little too big for my liking.

Summary: Overall Good
    I foresee this being one of my favourites for a long time coming!

Wishlist:
    > Make my MCs dick size shrinkable.
    > Change the relationship dynamic by removing the weird "Isekai'd into someone else's body" plot. It isn't incest for the protagonist, just for the people having sex with him.
    > More sex-scenes with your flat-mates (especially Jazmin).
    > Change up the dialogue a little with characters you're sleeping with so it feels like the relationship has changed.
    > Slow down the build-up to a sexual relationship with your roommates/family a little. They jump on the fuck-wagon way too eagerly I feel (which is nice, but a little immersion breaking).
    > Give me the choice to wank off or give a blowjob to the twinks and futas. We reciprocate here!
    > Don’t make talking to family take up a whole timeslot.