yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
View attachment 3272449
You might really like it, but it feels like a remake was not necessary
Honestly the remake looks good to me, both the characters, the environments, what we've seen in terms of changes to the backstory, and the potential for better and more varied animations that better reflect a good sexual experience than slow fucking -> Super Saiyan fucking. But that's just me.

That looks like a good premise for a side story, maybe the e-boy is friends with Leandro and they could learn a lesson together =P. Only thing is I couldn't see the MC being a simp and donating that much to an e-thot after swimming in so much poon in his new body. Maybe a holdover habit from his past life?

Sep 5, 2020
I hate all the characters animation in the story but 1 due to most of them having no face with nameless characters. kalakh was cool but didnt enjoy the kissing part. But them menus characters animations with the og cast is the highlight of this one and all amazing. Pretty short i expect the hospital update will be more my speed with characters with faces.

Reactions: Pirate1 and Hitany

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
So after 1 year of teasing models and maps of the home and other improvements we get this wall of text with some scenes of new characters that we dont really care much about because we just meet them? really not worth the wait and im happy i did not pay nor support this remake unlike with other versions of the game

Hopefully the guys shilling the game here are happy with it :KEK:

Hopefully they will only have to wait 6 months to see the hospital and Tomoe

View attachment 3273284
true. if only snats continued the story rather than remaking the game especially the version has lots of progress already.....

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
When they said 20 sex scenes, i thought each scene would be apart from each other. But nah, 5 already in the doors you have to choose left or right, and many more sex scenes right after each other making it short, sad. now have to wait 6 months for the hospital?

Reactions: Gojii and rapah
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes