eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
I mean preference aside He's not unattractive... :unsure:
But I like them both :D
The original is Shota Femboi
The new one is more Effeminate FuckBoy
In my opinion, anyway, the new one is a passable side grade till we can see it in action and get a better feel for it in scenes which were the bread and butter for this game
if you ask me the both kind of look the same...but oh well

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Yeah, look really cool. But I like old MC. More suitable for story.
idk about that, he acts like a slut would in the story (unless he is acting it up for his mom or someone) but he thinks and acts like a whore, so i thinkl the new "playboy" look is more like it for the story, i mean you do have them "girl/boy next door" looking ppl who are sluts too, but both are fine.

Pink & Powder-blue

Formerly 'Boyox JR'
May 14, 2020
There is no point doing just a redesign or redo of animations many hours into a game and there are two reasons, which are also scenarios, why:

#1 Redesigns of the characters and perhaps maps too; animations as well or just them, but these changes aren't applied for the previous content. This is jarring as you will see the old designs or animations transition into the new designs or animations, so you will not see one whole style which is not pleasing, as you want the old content to have the better content (this isn't always the case for a few things).
#2 The opposite happens where the old content gets the makeover too (it can just be characters, maps, or animations). However, this is actually an entire remake of the game though just the appearances of the characters, maps, animations or any combination of the three. So with this remake, you should add in new scenes and new content to make the old scenes better, and also include any content you couldn't before, since you have the time. This what Snats has done.

The original story hasn't been nuked, instead, he's adding onto it.

Personally I don’t see why there wouldn’t be a point to just remaster something to make it look more beautiful. Especially if after all the years of working on something the dev finds they’ve learned better techniques and are capable of making characters and animations that are better than the style the began with. Like maybe the thought could be like “Hey, after all I’ve learned I honestly think this game could look better. But I can’t just have one half look one way and the other look new.” I dunno. I just don’t see the point of fixing what isn’t broken. The game had plenty of support and followers. Why rebrand if you’re doing well? Maybe that’s just my thought process.

So yea I wasn't necessarily suggesting to just randomly add in the improved character designs and animations to the current game. What I meant was if development were to begin again, I personally would have just preferred the remake to be the same game I had been following for several years and just look brand new. Of course I'd have to wait for it to catch back up but it would look amazing afterwards. I guess my brain is just having a hard time accepting that the story isn't at all the same, I've already had the story like memorized from replays as I catch up to the new update for like a refresher. Now the new story contradicts itself in a few ways. And I personally am not a fan of the demon queen potentially coming along for the ride. I just see her interrupting and adding more pointless dialog when the original focus was mainly on the family and the friends you make. Not to mention falling from freaken space then waking up in a morgue instead of having the introduction in the hospital that aids in meeting Tomoe and Lars…I dunno I guess I just came to love the original story after all that time.

Looking at it from a stand point of a book, it would be like harry potter being remade but instead of harry being the boy who lived, his mom's spirit is released after dying and rips voldimorts soul from his body and harry never gets the scar or is ever considered famous or important. Or maybe hes famous cuz he’s the son of the avenger witch. I dunno, maybe I'm being dramatic haha. I'm a writer, I've written 4 full length novels and plenty of novellas. Continuity kinda just became a sort of habit or pet peeve for me because of it, I guess.

Honestly in the long run its mainly just kind of whiplash inducing to see a game I've loved waiting on updates for, for so long just take a dramatic change like this. So, then again, maybe it's just me, maybe I’m being too harsh, unrealistic or dramatic XD I dunno haha

Reactions: Stone15214

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
idk about that, he acts like a slut would in the story (unless he is acting it up for his mom or someone) but he thinks and acts like a whore, so i thinkl the new "playboy" look is more like it for the story, i mean you do have them "girl/boy next door" looking ppl who are sluts too, but both are fine.
They (Marta and Laura) don't live next door now in the remake.
Here is where who lives:

1st Floor
Apt. 101: Shirley
Aplt. 102: ??? (Secret)

2nd Floor
Apt. 201: Channel & Amir
Apt. 202: Marta, Laura, Marianna, Leandro, and Ismael (Marianna is Marta's daughter; Ismael and Leandro are Laura's sons)

3rd Floor
Apt. 301: Natalia
Apt. 302: Karen (She is Nicko's divorced mother who visits her and stays over on the weekends)

4th Floor
Apt. 401: Isabela & Scarlett (Scarlett is Isabela's daughter as a reminder and will live with her after sometime, just like in the original)
Apt. 402: Jazmin, Jeanne, Jaiden, Jill, MC, and ??? (Secret)

Inner Floor
Utility Room: Piper
Personally I don’t see why there wouldn’t be a point to just remaster something to make it look more beautiful. Especially if after all the years of working on something the dev finds they’ve learned better techniques and are capable of making characters and animations that are better than the style the began with. Like maybe the thought could be like “Hey, after all I’ve learned I honestly think this game could look better. But I can’t just have one half look one way and the other look new.” I dunno. I just don’t see the point of fixing what isn’t broken. The game had plenty of support and followers. Why rebrand if you’re doing well? Maybe that’s just my thought process.

So yea I wasn't necessarily suggesting to just randomly add in the improved character designs and animations to the current game. What I meant was if development were to begin again, I personally would have just preferred the remake to be the same game I had been following for several years and just look brand new. Of course I'd have to wait for it to catch back up but it would look amazing afterwards. I guess my brain is just having a hard time accepting that the story isn't at all the same, I've already had the story like memorized from replays as I catch up to the new update for like a refresher. Now the new story contradicts itself in a few ways. And I personally am not a fan of the demon queen potentially coming along for the ride. I just see her interrupting and adding more pointless dialog when the original focus was mainly on the family and the friends you make. Not to mention falling from freaken space then waking up in a morgue instead of having the introduction in the hospital that aids in meeting Tomoe and Lars…I dunno I guess I just came to love the original story after all that time.

Looking at it from a stand point of a book, it would be like harry potter being remade but instead of harry being the boy who lived, his mom's spirit is released after dying and rips voldimorts soul from his body and harry never gets the scar or is ever considered famous or important. Or maybe hes famous cuz he’s the son of the avenger witch. I dunno, maybe I'm being dramatic haha. I'm a writer, I've written 4 full length novels and plenty of novellas. Continuity kinda just became a sort of habit or pet peeve for me because of it, I guess.

Honestly in the long run its mainly just kind of whiplash inducing to see a game I've loved waiting on updates for, for so long just take a dramatic change like this. So, then again, maybe it's just me, maybe I’m being too harsh, unrealistic or dramatic XD I dunno haha
"Because the old version, even if it looks pretty well done, is actually a mess in term of development. It has so many technical issues, from the code to most of the models and visuals, and that's all because of the rush start that I had."

There are no contradictions.

The MC is still going to meet Lars and Tomoe in a hospital room. I don't why you are worried we are not.

Sep 5, 2020
I posted this here as well as leaving a review so that others could share their comments on what I had to say. I'd also like to hear what others think. That's part of being in a community. It's fun to chat with other people and see whether they agree or disagree. Especially when disagreeing, cuz this generation has forgotten that we can disagree on things and still have respectful and enjoyable conversations, hell even still be friends. I'd just like to hear what others think about what I said. You can't comment on reviews, as far as I know.
its cool bro you just got to ignore the 5 snats defender in this thread. Everyone else here pretty much have a similar analysis of the rework as you do. We all are hoping for the best but holding our breath at this point.

Pink & Powder-blue

Formerly 'Boyox JR'
May 14, 2020
They (Marta and Laura) don't live next door now in the remake.
Here is where who lives:

1st Floor
Apt. 101: Shirley
Aplt. 102: ??? (Secret)

2nd Floor
Apt. 201: Channel & Amir
Apt. 202: Marta, Laura, Marianna, Leandro, and Ismael (Marianna is Marta's daughter; Ismael and Leandro are Laura's sons)

3rd Floor
Apt. 301: Natalia
Apt. 302: Karen (She is Nicko's divorced mother who visits her and stays over on the weekends)

4th Floor
Apt. 401: Isabela & Scarlett (Scarlett is Isabela's daughter as a reminder and will live with her after sometime, just like in the original)
Apt. 402: Jazmin, Jeanne, Jaiden, Jill, MC, and ??? (Secret)

Inner Floor
Utility Room: Piper

"Because the old version, even if it looks pretty well done, is actually a mess in term of development. It has so many technical issues, from the code to most of the models and visuals, and that's all because of the rush start that I had."

There are no contradictions.

The MC is still going to meet Lars and Tomoe in a hospital room. I don't why you are worried we are not.
Goodness, I'm sorry to hear that it was having so much issues. From the players perspective I didn't encounter anything that would leave me to come to that conclusion.

I assumed tomoe and lars would still be implemented I just figured the hospital start makes for a smooth and sensible introduction to them instead of coming back to life in a morgue and most likely your family takes you to the hospital not being convinced that you're ok after coming back from the dead or however it's going to happen.

That said I would politely like to dispute that there is indeed contradictions. Unless I misunderstood, please correct me if I'm wrong:

Originally it was stated in the prologue that the demons were incapable of having sexual interactions due to their seals because it would cause immense pain, discomfort, etc. Now the demons are running around all willy-nilly fucking your brains out as long as it isn't with their primary genitals. In the original version Adriandna (Still not sure if I'm spelling that right) is saying she doesn't care if it hurts she wants to do something sexual with the MC and Afir has to remind her that it is a truly bad idea and wouldn't be enjoyable. But I'd argue that these demons in the new version are enjoying the MC, quite well from what I saw and with no signs of pain or torture.

The other contradiction is what the MC actually is. Originally he is an enigma. Dark soul in heave, pure soul in hell. But lands on being a pseudo incubus after interacting with the demon queen. Whereas in the new version he is constantly being referred to as an angel despite sporting the featureless form of a soul and no wings.

And I just want to say that if I'm coming off as a nuisance and this isn't seeming like constructive criticism I'll shut up and drop it. I just enjoy conversation about these kind of things.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Goodness, I'm sorry to hear that it was having so much issues. From the players perspective I didn't encounter anything that would leave me to come to that conclusion.

I assumed tomoe and lars would still be implemented I just figured the hospital start makes for a smooth and sensible introduction to them instead of coming back to life in a morgue and most likely your family takes you to the hospital not being convinced that you're ok after coming back from the dead or however it's going to happen.

That said I would politely like to dispute that there is indeed contradictions. Unless I misunderstood, please correct me if I'm wrong:

Originally it was stated in the prologue that the demons were incapable of having sexual interactions due to their seals because it would cause immense pain, discomfort, etc. Now the demons are running around all willy-nilly fucking your brains out as long as it isn't with their primary genitals. In the original version Adriandna (Still not sure if I'm spelling that right) is saying she doesn't care if it hurts she wants to do something sexual with the MC and Afir has to remind her that it is a truly bad idea and wouldn't be enjoyable. But I'd argue that these demons in the new version are enjoying the MC, quite well from what I saw and with no signs of pain or torture.

The other contradiction is what the MC actually is. Originally he is an enigma. Dark soul in heave, pure soul in hell. But lands on being a pseudo incubus after interacting with the demon queen. Whereas in the new version he is constantly being referred to as an angel despite sporting the featureless form of a soul and no wings.

And I just want to say that if I'm coming off as a nuisance and this isn't seeming like constructive criticism I'll shut up and drop it. I just enjoy conversation about these kind of things.
The lower demons were sealed by lower angels. They can fuck, but can never be satisfied. Gwendolyn said Zakariel sealed all the demons, but why she said that has been left out on purpose (it would be a spoiler right now).
The MC is called an angel because of his halo. Anything about why he's called a demon by Gwendolyn hasn't been said yet as right now, again, it would be a spoiler.

Last edited:
Reactions: AssgoreDreemurr

Pink & Powder-blue

Formerly 'Boyox JR'
May 14, 2020
The lower demons were sealed by lower angels. They can fuck, but can never be satisfied. Gwendolyn said Zakariel sealed all the demons, but why she said that has been left out on purpose (it would be a spoiler right now).
The MC is called an angel because of his halo. Anything about why he's called a demon by Gwendolyn hasn't been said yet as right now, again, it would be a spoiler.
Ahhhhhh, ok I see....well I guess when you put it that way I'll just go eat my words along with a side of humble pie XD

zxdwas

Feb 17, 2019
words can't say how hyped i am for this game, this is basically all of my kinks in one single game, i can't wait enough, one thing i have to say is that i saw that mommy's tits are going to be smaller, still comically huge, but smaller, cause of model stuff if i remember it right, her tits just clipped too much, but i would like either her still having the biggest tits in the human cast, or that we can just go full on out with a different character that has a smaller role, make tits even bigger than the earlier mom, have her clipping every scene, if for no other reason than it would be really funny to me.

getko2100

Jun 17, 2020
words can't say how hyped i am for this game, this is basically all of my kinks in one single game, i can't wait enough, one thing i have to say is that i saw that mommy's tits are going to be smaller, still comically huge, but smaller, cause of model stuff if i remember it right, her tits just clipped too much, but i would like either her still having the biggest tits in the human cast, or that we can just go full on out with a different character that has a smaller role, make tits even bigger than the earlier mom, have her clipping every scene, if for no other reason than it would be really funny to me.

I'm not gonna be the one that's gonna tell him

• Sad
Reactions: sparrow13

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
If I had to be honest most the changes did not bother me to much honestly Jazmin's change is a upgrade to me and well the MC and Jaiden (still has that ass thank god) changes didn't really do much for me since i think both the old and new looks are perfectly ok to me.

Now ohhh boy do NOT like Jill's change the lost of those tanlines should be an actual god damn SIN. Unless they rewriting Jeanne the new look does not fit her AT ALL and ffs Nora lost that feral look completely.

Most of the changes on the side characters aren't to much of a change so I can't really form a opinion on that. Tho honestly I am not holding my breath on the game even getting close to caught up to where it left off by mid next year I am not paying atm anyway so it is what it is i guess.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
If I had to be honest most the changes did not bother me to much honestly Jazmin's change is a upgrade to me and well the MC and Jaiden (still has that ass thank god) changes didn't really do much for me since i think both the old and new looks are perfectly ok to me.

Now ohhh boy do NOT like Jill's change the lost of those tanlines should be an actual god damn SIN. Unless they rewriting Jeanne the new look does not fit her AT ALL and ffs Nora lost that feral look completely.

Most of the changes on the side characters aren't to much of a change so I can't really form a opinion on that. Tho honestly I am not holding my breath on the game even getting close to caught up to where it left off by mid next year I am not paying atm anyway so it is what it is i guess.
In the remake, Jeanne was in the military and is now a shut-in.
You can see her shield below, which "holds significant sentimental value for her".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her old hairstyle was voted to be given back.
Nora still has her feral look in her first appearance. Her appearance changes so that she looks hotter.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: VPedge

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
In the remake, Jeanne was in the military and is now a shut-in.
You can see her shield below, which "holds significant sentimental value for her".
Her old hairstyle was voted to be given back.
Nora still has her feral look in her first appearance. Her appearance changes so that she looks hotter.
that looks more fake feral

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes