SSLancer

May 8, 2021
how do I progress with the main story on the classic game? the note doesnt really tell me anything

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Hi! Does the 0.7 version becomes sandbox/freeplay at some point? Cause I've been playing for a while (doing exercises with sister) and it's been all VN.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Its May, and we're going to see an update beyond the timeframe I called we'd see this update months ago for Q2. I won't be surprised if we still don't see the Hospital update yet in summer at this point.

Snats lied to those of us who used to back him that all this stuff would be done for the second part of the game (implied timeskip iirc? might be wrong. whether it was to be months or more can't recall but I think that was mentioned on the discord).

There was never any discussion of remaking the entire game until he upped and started doing it after 0.7.

I keep seeing people asking why he chose to remake the game like this. The answer is pretty simple:

The mini giantess futa amazon is from a recent futanari themed femdom RPGMaker game called Futa Prison, besides Snats currently on a semi realism only diet when it comes to female anatomy.
Besides I made that little comic.
Unironically do you have a KK card for that amazon? :BootyTime:

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
yall think snats and the sexnote developer should do a collab to siphon as much patreon money as possible while not doing anything?

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Hi! Does the 0.7 version becomes sandbox/freeplay at some point? Cause I've been playing for a while (doing exercises with sister) and it's been all VN.
Did you download the VN version or the Sandbox version? Cuz the game opens up/moves to Sandbox mode after arriving in your house.

MrMonster

Nov 15, 2017
I don't think it's necessary to reason at length and have a detailed discussion. I was one of Snats' patrons. I didn't understand why he decided to remake the game in the first place. The characters were already in their best forms. By remaking the game, he made promises for a whole year and didn't keep them. With a release delayed by more than a month, he gave us a nonsensical remake filled with a lot of text and characters without faces. At that point, I realized that while we were milking his game characters, he was also milking us. The aggressive behavior of the absurd admins on Discord reminded me of Icstor's Discord channel. You need to recognize the actions of people like this early and withdraw your support, or they will continue to exploit you like fools and do nothing more than make long-winded excuses.

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
I don't think it's necessary to reason at length and have a detailed discussion. I was one of Snats' patrons. I didn't understand why he decided to remake the game in the first place. The characters were already in their best forms. By remaking the game, he made promises for a whole year and didn't keep them. With a release delayed by more than a month, he gave us a nonsensical remake filled with a lot of text and characters without faces. At that point, I realized that while we were milking his game characters, he was also milking us. The aggressive behavior of the absurd admins on Discord reminded me of Icstor's Discord channel. You need to recognize the actions of people like this early and withdraw your support, or they will continue to exploit you like fools and do nothing more than make long-winded excuses.
Considering the last 50 pages of this thread is the same argument over and over and over I don't think it's strange that his discord admins would be a bit anal about it, they've probably seen the question "update when" thousands of times since Heaven and Hell was released. But absolutely withdraw your money if you're not happy with the release schedule (or lack there of), if I'd ever been subbed I absolutely would pause or cancel over this delay. I would however say that I think the remakes systems look and feel great, and the scenes are better than before. The models are a mixed bag.

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Did you download the VN version or the Sandbox version? Cuz the game opens up/moves to Sandbox mode after arriving in your house.
I downloaded the v0.7.3 version under the "Old builds" I assume that's the only one who is sandbox since the normal download is a short VN remake which I played and the 0.6 is titled "visual novel version".

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
So he aint done shit nice…
He's milking don't worry he will make a post soon showing a preview of an update that we saw 2 years ago with his original version! :ROFLMAO: And when all 10 previews are done he will release 0.2 and we will have seen 80% of the content in all his preview posts

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I downloaded the v0.7.3 version under the "Old builds" I assume that's the only one who is sandbox since the normal download is a short VN remake which I played and the 0.6 is titled "visual novel version".
Hm... Just a question. Can you pick which room you can go? Like can you go around the apartment by your own or do you have only have dialogue choices to pick?

Reactions: avecaesar99

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Hm... Just a question. Can you pick which room you can go? Like can you go around the apartment by your own or do you have only have dialogue choices to pick?
Figured it out ty. You don't get to free play exactly when you get home there are still like 4-5 events before (exercise with sister, bath with mom, meeting old friends...)

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes