Revegutten

Sep 20, 2022
Guys what's the difference about 0.7.3 and 0.1.1 remake?
Is there less content in 0.1.1?
0.7.3 Has alot of content, kinda like 2-3 hours worth atleast. Lotta sex, but kinda janky.
0.1.1 is only half of the prologue, kinda 20m ish of gameplay
You are better off playing 7.3 Much more content and overall better game

runeguden

Sep 24, 2022
0.7.3 has better characters, better story, Better character interaction, better looking Main character, characters look diffrent not just diffrence in colors

0.1.1 is..... 20 min long, all characters look the same, the MC looks like a douchbag and everything have lost its "soul" like it was streamlined to just make more scenes that dont really mean a lot

Broeng

Jun 2, 2024
0.7.3 has better characters, better story, Better character interaction, better looking Main character, characters look diffrent not just diffrence in colors

0.1.1 is..... 20 min long, all characters look the same, the MC looks like a douchbag and everything have lost its "soul" like it was streamlined to just make more scenes that dont really mean a lot
I already played when it was 0.5, but is it really that bad the new one? Why even make a new one if so?

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
I think the remake is best classified as a reimagining/redoing of Twisted World, telling the same story in a different while taking care of the technical problems that popped up in the previous iteration.

It's just that the remake has been met with difficulties regarding release schedule and what seems to be, at best, mixed response to the new style used for the remake. Could be wrong, but this is the best summary I can come up with from stalking the forum for the past month.

I do feel like the remake had intrinsic merit to warrant its existence, it just went terribly in the case of Twisted World. Do hope the dev can eventually turn things around, but I won't hold my breath.

Broeng

Jun 2, 2024
I think the remake is best classified as a reimagining/redoing of Twisted World, telling the same story in a different while taking care of the technical problems that popped up in the previous iteration.

It's just that the remake has been met with difficulties regarding release schedule and what seems to be, at best, mixed response to the new style used for the remake. Could be wrong, but this is the best summary I can come up with from stalking the forum for the past month.

I do feel like the remake had intrinsic merit to warrant its existence, it just went terribly in the case of Twisted World. Do hope the dev can eventually turn things around, but I won't hold my breath.
Thanks for the explanation

Commander N

Jul 28, 2020
Snats' worst mistake, apart from remaking the game (Almost 2 fucking years), was releasing only half of the prologue and selling it as if it were the great beginning when it was only HALF (People forget that fact).

A half where he only gave us mostly scenes of faceless characters, 2 extras, and 4 relevant characters that no one cares about at the moment. and a sound for each touch on the space bar fucking annoying (almost made me deaf)

Yes, snats would have released the other half (the hospital) the complete prologue, just as the trailers say with its 50 more sex scenes. I am 100% sure that she would not have the criticism that she would have right now.

I understand people's criticism and annoyance, well I do it too, how can you say such shit after making us wait for years, pushing back the date for almost 5 more months for only HALF of a 25 minute prologue with everything previously already said.

I understand that perfectly, but users also judge the game too much as if it were the worst shit on this forum (As if it were the complete game), when it is only HALF of a part that has already been cut and is in the process of being finished, It's like: "Bro, relax that hot ass of yours a little and sit down, this is just the first version"

I would have preferred to wait many more months and for the prologue to be complete to correctly judge the game (or at least its first version already complete) than this nonsense of cutting the prologue in half.

Because yes, it was a stupid move on the part of Snats to satisfy the masturbation hunger of their entire community, including us. He could have done the above, but he preferred that, and it turned out totally wrong. All this to respect its highly acclaimed release dates (which it never respects) and calm our penis' desire to play its long-awaited Remake.

In the end, the only thing it caused was a fucking bad impression of what could have been a good first part, beginning, prologue, however you want to say it. Maybe I have too much faith, but I really hope that the next update is worth what it is making us wait for.

And if it doesn't, and it ends up being just as bad as this first half of the prologue (Hell), then there is no salvation for what was one of the best games on this site.

Aside comment: You literally have to be fucking picky, a perfectionist, or fucking lazy and bad at programming, to take so long to upload the next part of your game that you had already announced last year.
There are some points I agree with here. Yeah, kinda a jerk move to take literal years to update a game like this, and also annoying that it was only hell bit in the porlogue and not the rest of what was the original prologue, however there are some positive silver linings.

The Fact that Snats is working on something, even if it is another game that isnt the one everyone has been anticipating, does mean that the they are working on something at least, and that it isn't due the project having been abandoned, but has currently been put on the back burner, which gives hope that they will eventually start putting more of their time, effort, and attention on this game after they get more of that other game done. Perhaps it was writers block, or burnout and they just needed to work on something else before wanting to get back to making this game. It also gives hope that once they start working on this game again, that the updates will be more consistent and more frequent, although I do hope that once this game does get an update that it will be major, even if it was put on the backburner, it was still put on the backburner for literal years at this point...

• Angry
Reactions: Skiraka

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
There are some points I agree with here. Yeah, kinda a jerk move to take literal years to update a game like this, and also annoying that it was only hell bit in the porlogue and not the rest of what was the original prologue, however there are some positive silver linings.

The Fact that Snats is working on something, even if it is another game that isnt the one everyone has been anticipating, does mean that the they are working on something at least, and that it isn't due the project having been abandoned, but has currently been put on the back burner, which gives hope that they will eventually start putting more of their time, effort, and attention on this game after they get more of that other game done. Perhaps it was writers block, or burnout and they just needed to work on something else before wanting to get back to making this game. It also gives hope that once they start working on this game again, that the updates will be more consistent and more frequent, although I do hope that once this game does get an update that it will be major, even if it was put on the backburner, it was still put on the backburner for literal years at this point...
Yea no fuck snats everyone is paying and waiting for the update of the game you dont stop production of a game to remake it and before adding any significant content decides to work on a new a game no one wants, yea this dudes a scum.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2020
0.7.3 was the original and the good version. Then the creator wanted an excuse to extend the project to make more money so he remade the game knowing it would take a few more years. Honestly, dont follow this game it wont be good. All the models now all look the same and don't look like they have a personality. There's hundreds of other better games with male only protagnist.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes