Oct 20, 2018
does anyone here thinks the v0.3 update is 6h gameplay? im here finish playing v0.3 at 4h max with no rush or skip dialogs or anything. I wonder why he put 6h , maybe i missed some scenes but i dont think so .

May 27, 2017
Underwhelming and disappointing update, before this update Twisted World was my favourite VN, now I don't think it'll ever reach that high for me.

Addition of sandbox is a shame, it seldom adds anything of value to the narrative/gameplay. Most people hate sandbox because it's rarely done well, it always includes pointless navigation and excessive grind. This VN could have told a more coherent and better paced story without sandbox.

There are a few games that need sandbox and even fewer that do them well enough, but to get to the point of a sandbox being filled with meaningful content, it takes years.

This update is supposedly 6+ hrs, but actual meaningful content is more like 1-2 hrs. Pointless conversations, repetitive navigation, excessive point grinding and hunting for scenes, takes up 3-4 hrs.

Let's be honest, no one came here expecting Shakespearean levels of story after seeing the banner and tags. While the plot is original, this is a fap game in the end, not a story heavy one. So repetitive conversations about backstory are not needed, and it isn't done well either.

Even the sex scenes aren't very good, bodies phasing through each other, not having proper physics, the drunk mom sex scene was jarring, with the lack of object interactivity and collision.

3 months of dev time and after the supposedly biggest update, we barely get any scenes with the family, mom gets 1, older sister gets 1, brother gets like 5 basic ones, and futa sister gets 1 scene. I was expecting more, but we got pointless fluff instead. The reason many people are disappointed is because the first 2 versions came with a bang and played to the game's strengths well, but this update forgets it's essence and changes the game to something else.

This probably looks like complaining, but it's criticism coming from a place of care and concern. I like this game and I want it to succeed, but I also have my own preferences.

PS- This is merely "my opinion", don't attack me for having one differing from yours. We're all adults here, respecting others and their opinions/preferences is the least we can do.

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
I feel bad for the dev, every new update people are shitting him over it.

you people (not black people specifically) are the worst. nothing that you get for free is ever good enough,
First of all, people aren't "shitting" on the dev. We are giving feedback both positive and negative.
Secondly just because we are getting something for free doesn't mean we aren't allowed to have an opinion or to express that opinion to the dev.

And since the game does get given out for free by the dev after a certain period, it means that your entire point of needing to pay for the right to post is totally moot.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
ho no sandbox really? this never aportnothing good to any game, the game alredy had a good premis and story, dont doing the player lost time and content whit sandbox shit.

Was this english? Holy crap.

You guys need to stop being so butthurt over changes, this and I realize I'm going to be using big words for you here, "Is not your creation." Support the dev if you like his game but dont demand things, especially if you dont pay for it.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
He said 'mom son incest'. Specifcially. I answered about that, and only that. And I couldn't find a single actual sex scene with the mom.
The other characters are completely irrelevant to what he asked. He never asked do you fuck the brother, sister, other sister. Just the mom.
BUT MC LITERALLY FUCKED HIS MOM'S BRAINS OUT IN THE GAME. Finish the game before commenting about what content the game has please. Mom-son sex isn't even the last scene of the game either. If you use your phone in the game there is a gallery section there. There must be a locked videos in there. In one of them mc fucks his mom. They fucked till morning and mc ejeculated more than 18 times in her pussy. I hope this explanation is enough for you

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2020
SnatsGames Hey dude, I love the game! All the characters are hot and the story is super funny! Can't fault this game at all. I just wanna ask are you planning on/ or is there already futa on male or trap on male where MC is the receiving end of some dick? That would be super hot and i think alot of other people would like those options to, though i get the impression you may not be into that yourself. Thanks and keep up the amazing work! <3

• Angry
Reactions: 7!0L4+02

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Disappointed in the sandbox stuff like everyone else but this game is still goated in my eyes. Although I wish the new mom scene was done better :(
Yeah. I was disappointed in this scene. I'd rather Jazmin be aware and know that she's having sex with MC. And here she thinks it's her husband.

Reactions: \EGOIST

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Yeah. I was disappointed in this scene. I'd rather Jazmin be aware and know that she's having sex with MC. And here she thinks it's her husband.
Yeah, it was that as well as the way it was animated. Super strange to look at and very awkwardly done. The reverse cowgirl part was great though

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Finish the game before commenting about what content the game has please
Yes, I will finish this unfinished game.
Far as I knew I HAD finished it. Because the shitty sandbox part is a series of absolutely identical scenes interspersed seemingly entirely at random with a new scene here and then. So when I stopped running into new scenes for a few days, i assumed they were over.
The game has no % tracker, gallery, anything for me to know otherwise. Because as everyone else said, it goes to shit when it becomes sandbox.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
SnatsGames Hey dude, I love the game! All the characters are hot and the story is super funny! Can't fault this game at all. I just wanna ask are you planning on/ or is there already futa on male or trap on male where MC is the receiving end of some dick? That would be super hot and i think alot of other people would like those options to, though i get the impression you may not be into that yourself. Thanks and keep up the amazing work! <3
There is some trap content where the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is also some Futa content, you have to be nice to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I havent found any more yet but I havent played the newest update either.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, it was that as well as the way it was animated. Super strange to look at and very awkwardly done. The reverse cowgirl part was great though
The animations may have been good.. But unfortunately it was badly done at the ''penetration site'' If anyone saw this scene, they'll know what I'm talking about. :D

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes