Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I don't know if it's the freeroam or the initial shock caused by the quality of the models wearing off but i gotta say that the 3rd release even though it was the biggest, it was the weakest in my opinion.
The first two updates felt much more exciting and interesting and left me craving for more, but this time around i'm fine waiting an undisclosed amount of time for next release. Not even sure if i'm gonna continue playing it since i've pretty much seen everything there is to see, nothing will surprise me anymore and it's just going to be more of the things we've seen already. Pretty boring.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yep turning this into a sandbox was way out of nowhere. It's awful roaming around the house repeatedly trying to find people. I liked this one but I do not like it enough to deal with this shitty sandbox mode. It's designed as nothing more than a way to waste your time. Who gives a shit if your update has 6 hours worth of content if 2 hours of it are spent navigating and another hour or more is spent going through pointless dialogue options.

Last edited:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Ok so I played a decent chunk of the new update and I have to say that the new update was worth the wait.

This update has a lot of content (even if you exclude sandbox filler), the plot line and the way you encounter new characters is interesting, the couch tease scene was awesome, the gimmick of the story is being expanded on and isn't getting old.

What I and many people would like to see is the inclusion of the hint system (unless if you decide to bin the sandbox system, which I wouldn't miss seeing as I prefer VN type of games, with choices, a.k.a. what the game was prior to 0.3), also the CockCola girl should get included into the harem, hope the commercials were a teaser towards that. Other than that everything is going into the right direction and I'm not done with the update just yet.

However there is a unique opportunity that could arise from keeping the sandbox system and that would be to let us leave the apartment and to see how long it would take us for to get molested and to see if we could avoid it or willingly add new girls to the harem..etc.

EDIT : I'll probably write another update when I finish the update.

iToyohisa

Aug 25, 2017
Hey, i have max Relationship with everyone sofar exceept Jeanne, she is at 1, what do i do she wont come out of the room neither can i go in, she wont even open the door, help i appreciated.

Reactions: FiddlesDD

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
If this really is a twisted world, you missed an opportunity right here, should have been "fatherfucking." I am liking the idea that men are called sluts, thats too funny. 1620738994729.png

Reactions: ogr blanc

furry34

Feb 24, 2019
As much as I understand some people's frustration with the transition to sandbox (especially without a functioning hint system), I had a blast playing through this yesterday. I believe the developer deserves a ton of credit for the amount of raw content added in this update, both the H-scenes and the dialogue. I genuinely look forward to the next one, especially if there will be any additional scenes with Jaiden.

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig
Jan 5, 2019
Not figuring out how to trigger my last two scenes, maxed every roomate's affection, and I've tried to do every talk/spend action per time slot, I've even gone about just skipping time to see if it would trigger events.

Reactions: bigjames1006
4.20 star(s) 197 Votes