Ren'Py - Twisted World [v0.1.1 Remake] [SnatsGames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Cercel

I don't want to complain about the addition of the sandbox, but the way the relationships have been handled seems very rushed to me.
    There is no depth, it has become a quick fap.
    Most likely the sandbox will become the excuse to add a lot of characters to fuck fast.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

JebediahxD

They completely restarted from the ground up. The new stuff isn't bad. Still, a smidge disappointed that the old stuff won't be pursued. Maybe has something to do concerning the Illusion (koikatsu makers) closure? Wild to base your whole business on a now defunct company's software
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Ferranteas

Not good, I really expected 6 hours of gameplay, I ended up with secondary stuff that has absent explanations. It's all become disconnected, and the scenes clip a lot. After all this time I was expecting a lot more, it's a shame.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Sarkasmus

TL;DR:
    - v0.3
    - Starts out strong, gets really boring with sandbox
    - very little content advertised as "huge" update
    - don't really approve with devs

This game reminds me a lot of "Indecent desires". A game, that starts out really well with a lot of interesting content in a coherent story... and then suddenly throws you into a sandbox-mode without any form of guidance, but with a lot of uninteresting dialogue you can just as well skip through. And quite sparse content of course. The first day in sandbox, I clicked everything I could find... but nothing got triggered, no information was conveyed, I just spend the entire day watching TV to move time forward. BIggest Content-Update EVER!

I don't know who enjoys this. The dialogues don't give ANY kind of useful or interesting story, it's just filler inbetween the scenes. Which in turn are quite sparse and a pure grind to find. You have to check (What feels like) 482 locations, four times a day, to MAYBE trigger an event. Nothing triggered? Well it would have, if that characters affection-level towards you would have been high enough. So start senslessly "spending time" with them whenever you can, until you raised that level to a value of your choice (because the game sure as hell won't tell you what level is needed), and then check all the locations again four times a day. But even then the events might not trigger, because for some of them you have to complete a different storyline first!
    I'm telling you... you couldn't make sandbox any worse if you tried!

And then we have the supporters being angry the game was leaked, because the dev promised an extra scene if it wasn't leaked for 5 days. I mean... really? Do we have to go over all the benefits of pirate sites again? Do those devs really not realize how many of their patrons came from here!?

Anyway... let's hope the game gets better with the next update.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

TheBlackGungir

I was so hyped for this update man I legit played the 0.1 and decided I would wait for at least 2 updates and all I have to say so disappointed like the sandbox is soulless and uninspired no guide so I had to do guesswork on what to do turns out I had to wait for the tutor story to be done which is the worst thing in any sandbox specific day events, had the basic blue ball techniques interrupted sex scenes and while the sex scenes are good it feels like basic hentai.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

richman42

i guess this is just a personal opinion but i dont find any of the characters attractive, altough i really like the idea but i just think the characters could have been done better. might give it a try sometimes but i didnt finish the game
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DragonButts

Review for v 0.2.1
    The Good
    • The biggest strength of this game is that it actually does a pretty good job of showing the relationship between the MC and his family. (incest patch FTW!)
    • The premise of swapping the social roles of men and women turns out to be pretty fun, as all the women around the MC get hot and bothered if the MC does so much as take his shirt off.
    • The story actually has some pretty good intrigue, provided the author can actually provide satisfying conclusions to what's going on, it should be pretty interesting to see where things go.
    The Bad
    • The mother character's boobs are too big, don't get me wrong I like 'em large, but her boobs dominate every scene with her. This becomes a further problem, as rather than having them squish around things, the art has them clipping through everything instead. So scenes with the MC nestled in the mom's boobs just has the MC clipping straight through them.
    • The text-to-lewd ratio is pretty heavily skewed towards the dialog. I like the story, but you can only put so much text between sexy scenes before I start feeling the need to skip dialog. This may just be the balancing of the content currently and may very well improve with future updates. That said, the intro sequence takes a while, and even if the lewd-to-text ratio does improve, newcomers to the game will have to go through quite a bit to get to the part where the game gets a nice balance of content.
    • The current version is a demo, so a lot of the game's current appeal is in its promise for future content then what it currently has on the table. While what the game currently has is nice, it's mostly teaser, and you might want to wait for future versions to get the good stuff.
    Mixed nuts
    • The game has a fair bit of trap/futa content, it's all avoidable, but you're missing out on a fair portion of the game if you chose to bypass it. I still recommend the game even if that isn't your thing, but there will be less there for you.
    • ALL the men in the game so far are pretty effeminate, including the MC. All of the men in the game aside from the MC so far are traps, and the MC himself is kinda shrimpy, and tends toward acting cute rather than manly. Not a problem for some, but if you want a buff and manly protag, you're SOL here.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

savnn

Pretty Pretty Good!

Has good dialogue writing mixed in with scenes so that you don't spend a lot of time just reading. Art style is fun and faces are cute. Looking forward to more! Also if you can, try to be a patron, I hope that will speed up the development process
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Robhus

I love the chacters body proportions. I love the art style. I hate the mc and his behavior. And futanari isn't my fetish to go. In some parts this game is to odd.

5/5 Renders
    2/5 Story
    4/5 Characters
    5/5 Flow
  10. 5.00 star(s)

AxelGQ123

At first i only tried the game because i was bored since the other games i've been playing were still being worked on, i wasn't expecting anything out of this and to be honest i was a little skeptical to try it because massive breast aren't really my thing, but after trying it i became obsessed with it, replayed it a couple of times and still loved it:love:, the humor the characters, everything! I've been hovering:BootyTime: over this thread for quite a couple of weeks to see if it was updated, can't wait for the update!!!!:love::love:
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Dr. Lewdwig

[Updated review for v7.2, subject to change]

Updated Review: ✭✭✭✰✰ for v7.2 (24th of March, 2023)
    Original review: ✭✭✭✭✭ for v2.1 (17th of April, 2021)

TLDR:
    You can find my original review below and everything I said back then still stands. However, the game didn't go the direction I was hoping for; hence the drop in my rating. More context below.

More Context:
    I think if we are offered the opportunity to voice our opinions here, it is our duty to encourage originality and honest endeavors, but also justly and respectfully condone and criticize monotony and stalling behavior.

When Twisted World was at its infancy 2 years ago, it showed a lot of originality and promise even though it was in Koikatsu.
    As time passed and the game garnered popularity, the dev started adding in more fat and neglected the meat No significant development in the main plot, but rather added in more side characters and shoehorned subplots.
    And then there was this reveal of an overhaul being in the oven.

Of course, any dev has the full right to shape their game in any form they desire. But looking back at successful and abandoned games, I don't think this game has moved toward the right trajectory. This smells more like 'stalling for the sake of stalling'. And that's something I wouldn't want to encourage.

Still, as always I wish and hope the best for the fans and the developer of this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

chainedpanda

Well, I am not the biggest trap/futa fan, but I can deal with that. However, I get really annoyed by oversized assets. The mothers moon sized tits and the MCs leg length penis really are a turn off for me.

Yet, this game also represents what I have always believed makes a good adult game. It's not art (as seen by the above paragraph), nor is it story or sex scenes. It is the characters. The story could be awful, the art trash, and the sex scenes generic, but if I like the characters, I am likely to enjoy the game. This game shows that phenomenally.

It is not as if the story is bad. While the plot is generic, I really do enjoy the setting. I think its unique and fresh, something adult games have struggled with. The art isn't the best, even ignoring the oversized assets part. Despite that, I find the trap brother and the friends to be very attractive, making me question my own sexuality at moments. The sex scenes are well done as well. I really enjoyed the workout scene, thought it was brilliantly done. My only concern is that the game may inevitably take a more femdom approach than what we have seen thus far. Really not a fan of femdom personally.
    Another prop I need to give the game is its humor. I generally find adult game humor to fall flat the majority of the time. Yet this game managed to get a few laughs out of me.

Overall, I am really looking forward to future updates.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

The Radio Demon

Boobs

I like Boobs, but i dont like it when they get tOO big.
    Usually i make a pass on those game, well i didn't pass on Twisted World and im glad about it.
    I found Twisted World looking for specific tags and it delivers on those.

While the game is far from finished, the content that is included is already high quality.
    Games with good sound are always a treat this is one not only has good sound, it also shows some great animations (and loops).

At the beginning you recieve a warning about the 3 sex areas of the game, straight, dickgirls and gay.
    I dont enjoy male on male gay, still i tried those options when they showed. Turns out to be Male (MC) on Traps(even with small boobs), thats fine with me.

The Sexscenes are great; sound + great animation and loops are on point.
    So far the game seems pretty linear, there are not many choices to make, its more like if you want to see some sexual content or just go on with the story. But since i like the story (and the sexscenes) i dont mind.

80 sexpartners are planed, thats quite a lot, but if the developer continues in this high quality and stays true to the "no grinding" he might pull it off.

When you just want pure straight sex, you can enjoy this game, but you will miss out on some great animation+sounds ;)

I'm looking forward to the next update. I hope we will see more of the spiderlady.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

kaikujo001

First time making a review on this website. But I have to write one Because this game deserve all of my praise.

The Renders are phenomenal, the soundtrack is really good, and the designs are top tier. This is everything I wanted in a visual novel. Also, I didn't really mess with the whole the trap/futa stuff but after this game. I like it a lot!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

ninguemligah

Serio, fazia tempo que eu não via uma modelagem e uma arte tão linda quanto essa, o "toque/encosto" entre os personagens deixa a desejar, mas tem muitos piores se for parar pra analisar... esse esta bem acima da media.

Esse jogo tem tudo pra ser perfeito, tomara que só melhore ! :oops:(y)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Obnoxious_Bi

First time i saw this game some months ago and played it. Now that i tried it again it really is a huge brute diamond! just love the art and asthetics that this has, just hoping to get to play and see more of this in the future!

Maybe some free options to travel around place could be niceeee jeje

11/10 IGN
  17. 5.00 star(s)

sakref

i already love this game so much. the story is awesome and sometimes hilarious. the characters are well made and i'm a big fan of this reverse roles world. also great use of traps. which i don't see very often. highly recommend and greatly hope for a lot more of this in the future!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

juziv

There is something for everyone in the game. It has all kinds of kinks, i like it. Animations are very good so far. And suprisingly story is also interesting. I am looking forward for the next updates.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

VikingSnake

10/10 one of the best koikatsu based games on here i've played. In terms of style, Snats Koikatsu models are something truly unique in the way of creativity used in the Char maker and overall style. The story is really good and fun to read/follow with many jokes and wordplays. So far it's only a visual Novel which isn't bad, but once it'll be Sandbox the game will truly open up. In terms of pictures/poses Snats hits all the right spots with his designed women/milfs/futas and even Traps, which i am not really a fan of but he makes it work in a funny and sexy way. Overall can only recommend it for everyone who likes Big breasts, Jokes, Trap or Futa
  20. 5.00 star(s)

crimsonvitriol

Twisted world is quickly becoming one of my favorite games on this site, it presents most of my fetishes (gentle dom, trap, futa) while avoiding most of the pitfalls I find most annoying about erotic lit in general.