Aug 26, 2018
so are we gonna need to restart a whole new game since my saves from vo.30 are not working at all. and that is with the 4.2 patch already merged.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Get renpy errors I have to ignore every time I go to the Hallway, save file from 3.0, playing on 4.2
edit: just about everything giving me errors, guess the saves aren't backwards compatible? what a shame

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/home_scripts/home_map_navigation.rpy", line 415, in script
if period == 0 and jazmin_livingroom_night_LV_1 == True and jazmin_looking_for_a_teacher_MainstoryEvent == False:
File "game/scripts/home_scripts/home_map_navigation.rpy", line 415, in <module>
if period == 0 and jazmin_livingroom_night_LV_1 == True and jazmin_looking_for_a_teacher_MainstoryEvent == False:
NameError: name 'jazmin_livingroom_night_LV_1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/home_scripts/home_map_navigation.rpy", line 415, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1892, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/home_scripts/home_map_navigation.rpy", line 415, in <module>
NameError: name 'jazmin_livingroom_night_LV_1' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Twistedworld 0.4
Mon Aug 30 19:43:58 2021

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
For everyone asking if you will likely need to start a new game. The answer is most likely: yes. I am getting them as well, and it is probably due to the dev adding so much to the idle interface. Something is conflicting and you will likely need to restart. It is a bummer, but I doubt a simple patch could fix the old saves conflicting with the updates.

tothadam1998

Feb 5, 2020
Every time i try to spend time with the characters, they say not now try later. What am i supposed to do?

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is the 4.2 patch already uncensored? When I tried to modify the scripts.rpy file it was already marked as uncensored TRUE.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
can some one tell what page incest patch is on every time i click the link on op page it just sends me to the last page of the thread

Bungleborf83

Jul 5, 2020
Not really, a lot of games are instantly uploaded here the second they go out to Patrons.

We even get beta versions for some games that are only supposed to be for testers so we get them before patrons.

There are some devs that have a deal with their patrons. Some won't upload for a weak while others, like Runey, only ask that the beta testers don't upload broken builds.

Rarely ever takes long though.
i meant fastest leak for TW. last update took 2 days leak and i forgot how long 0.2 took.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes