Ren'Py - Twisted World [v0.1.5 Remake] [SnatsGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Dorn

Plenty of Animation: Check
    Extremely Lewd: Check
    Large Breasts: Check
    Face fuck in first scene: Check

Not sure why I have to add so many words. This might not be an epic story but it's a great setup for hot sex.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

halil123

Review for v0.2

First things first let's talk about futa and traps.

1 - They are AVOIDABLE but half of the content is about that. If you skip them you will still get 3-4 very hot scenes.
    2 - Futas are curvy girls with big dicks but they don't use it on you.
    3 - Traps are the other "men" in the world. They have MINISCULE pee-pees compared to your GIGANTIC hammer. They also have small tits and smooth asses. If you asked 100 people, 100 of them would say they are girls.
    4 - The dev said he might consider doing an all-female version.

The main character is a shota with big dick, but he is not a sub. He is the one pushing for sexy times. So while the world has feminized repressed "males", our character is different and this isn't a femdom story.

Models are a bit extreme in some areas, but overall they look good. I enjoyed the animations, they are smooth and angles are nice.

I don't enjoy futa/trap so I considered giving it 4* but I see the potential here. If the dev provides an all-girl version, making this more accessible, this can be one of the bigger games on the site in a year.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Guijin_OMG

Well.... Big boobs. Check! (for mom is way bigger for me, but also good). Traps. Check! (i'm not into that, but here is different, after seeing them...) This Alt World is looks like Marvel-11, or something that. Profit!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 490189

I absolutely love it. The proportions are ridiculous, but it all fits for the world, the models are some of the best I've seen in Koikatsu, the animations are incredible, and I love al lthe characters so far. The MC's teasing is fun, and the more heartfelt moments are touching. I don't have any problems with futa or trap content, so that's not an issue. I almost wish the MC was a futa as well, but it seems that futas have a hard time in that world, so it would likely drastically change the story. Really looking forward to further updates!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Synamon

First of all I love the choice of using Koikatsu for the renders / characters as well as the use of sims items to flesh out the world. The game is fun and kind of silly, which in my opinion is perfect for this light hearted naughty romp. I liked it enough that I wend a head and joined the creators patron. Sure there are a few spelling errors and such but I am playing a game like this for the naughty not because I wanted to read a masterpiece of literary art. I cannot wait for it to get out of the demo version , I am really looking forward to when it is opened up to a sandbox mode.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ACM2PT

I played the game when demos was released, on that moment i liked it, now i loved it more.
    The animations are excellent, the plot is interesting, funny moments. The world has infinite potential. i am so excited to see more.
    Im am not really fan of trap and futa content, however it's not a big deal, the game has enough variety of content to me.
    i wish i had a credit card to support this project :(
    anyway 100/100
  7. 5.00 star(s)

whiite

Has a lot of potential.

Will give it another playthrough in 2-3 updates.

Not a lot of content right now, but I like the models, I like the setting, and I like the humor.

Excited for the future trap / futa content.
    And love the reversed gender roles. Very funny scenarios that arise from that.

Hope this game will receive regular updates.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

TotoJackson

Literally only two updates and I can safely say this game is one of my favorites.

Story is fairly unique, but more-so the humor and the characters are what drive it home for me!

I will say, if you dislike trap/futa content, this game is 99% not for you.

Excited for the future, pledged to this guy on Patreon!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 218011

Uhm, yeah this game is 10/10. Nothing more I can add, super fucking glad I found it. It has a big dick character that everyone likes, it has sexy futas, big titties, and an overall really sexualized world. Can't wait for the next big update and whoever can support this game cus it has sky high potential to be even better.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

RabidLucius

One of the best VN Ren'Py games I have ever played.
    The characters are hilariously interesting and entertaining, the renders are great even if they are blown out of proportions, but it works in this style and it actually makes it better than a “realistic” type of render. The game also has a lot of trap/futa in it and other people seem to not like the trap/futa’s but I for one love it, and all of the traps/futa stuff are technically avoidable (TRAPS AND FUTA ARE WAY BETTER THAN FUCKING NTR AND YOU CAN’T TELL ME OTHERWISE).
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Henture

Well firstly i love trap/futa based games.
    So yeah there aren't too many trap / futa mixed games out there. And this game is really my game. I guess it's the first adult game I read every text while playing.
    For sure i will check every update.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

ghjghjghj

I wish I didn't need to rate it to review it, but, oh well.

Models and animations all seem to live up to the screen shots, unlike a few games. So that's good.

However, while the traps and futas are technically avoidable... they're also incredibly prolific. There are more of them than there are regular women. So... be warned. I really wanted to like this, but relative lack of actual regular women is a deal breaker. Technically being able to avoid trap/futa sex scenes is something, but you're still just constantly surrounded by them. It's just not my thing to have to be constantly trying to keep track of who is what - because frankly the models do a shit job of telegraphing anything. It's all just regular female models with dicks slapped on, so until the text or a tagged choice gives you information, you're mostly left to guess about who does or does not have a dick.

Honestly if you don't like trap or futa stuff, I wouldn't suggest this game. If you're aggressively ambivalent about them, then maybe the options provided are enough for you.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

keik652

This is the game i've been hyped since the demo release and its proving to be well worth it, im even considering supporting the Dev on Patreon.
    the characters are well made and the animations are so good that even i who don't like traps got hard on its scenes, the writing its belivable and not overextended its on the right balance of story/sex scenes.
    If you like ''anime'' levels of thicc girls, futas and very feminine traps this game is a must play. 5/5
  14. 5.00 star(s)

fruitplays

A 10/10 for me. Its great that its has sounds and animations but its even better that theyre great. Fills its niche very nicely. No beating around the bush or anything. Great voluptuous characters.
    Cant wait for future updates and for when the game is finished.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Fhromo

DUDE, what a sweet game, the story seems interesting, this scheme of changing the roles of men and women is very interesting, the characters are charismatic and beautiful, I will certainly follow this game, I am anxious to see how the story will follow and explain why that the world is like that and the "demons futas" will remain and that badly educated angel will remain, the note for now is 9/10 is very good man.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

LordMerek

Easily one of the most ridiculous games I've ever played. The jugs on these women are a planet of their own. The Dick of the protagonist is beyond insane. Never have I seen a game such well written (and yet have horrible spelling). Lots of Futas, and guys that look like girls, and let's not forget the jiggly bouncy, 18-pounder boobs. Absolutely ridiculous.

I want more.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

powwec

I loved playing this demo, I can't wait for the sequel. The characters are super well done and very interesting. Keep it up. There is enormous potential in the game and if the rest is as well worked out as the beginning then I will be happy to play it.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Wicked-Nerd

I love this game, so far! I like the story setting and the juicy women, i cant wait to lay my hands on the mother ;-) i'm curious about the further story and characters. I think it has a lot of potential. Just think about it, you living in a world of sex hungry women!
    Even it is a Demo and short, it is worth to have a look!
  19. 4.00 star(s)

NuBlood

Promising so far!
    The 3d used makes it feel different from what you usually see on here and there are alot of promising tags hinted at in the demo.
    I am excited for the next update and what it entails.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Razzar

A very good game to be its first release, but not only that, with the little content that it has already oozes in quality to a large number of other works.
    The plot is fine, we will see how the part of the demons is implemented while the normal world unfolds.
    Both the pre-sex and sex scenes are very good, this graphics engine is very good at transmitting that feeling of unbridled sex.
    The graphics are good and the use of light gives a certain freshness.

A negative section as it develops is the giant boobs, I have no problem with them but in most games I usually see things that are very scary because of their physics.
    The chosen genres seem to me the optimal ones for the type of sexual scenes that the author wants to do, bacchanalian so to speak.