kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
I will also add this.

I remember seeing all of the female characters in this new version of the game....dog either half of them will have 1 or 2 off sex scenes...or well...idk. To me it would seem like if he wanted to really flesh at least...shit I'd say 30% to 50% of the list out it would take him fucking decades.

regarding that massive character list, that's really the only thing I'm wondering about how will snats pull it off...if ever.
(hope he does)

Gmasterohmighty

Jun 4, 2019
To be honest, I was shocked when I saw MC's new image. It's really bad! MC used to be a very cute image, but this new image looks like a street thug who does nothing all day. He is not cute at all!I really hope someone can tell me this isn't true or that Snats made a new image of MC!!!
:oops: View attachment 3775860
Damn, MC Looks like HeeHee's just checking on Annie to see if she's OK

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

NazrT

Jun 19, 2022
Here is the latest devlog, seems like it is coming soon but we will see :|

Quick dev log❤
Good day/afternoon/night!❤ sorry for the wait, here is this last weeks devlog!
DONE:
  • All the sex scenes have been added❤
  • The camera angle buttons and the speed buttons have been added
  • Most of the dialogue have been added

Working on:
  • Writing up ending dialogue.
  • Testing the quest log and notifications once again.
  • Sync Music, sound effects and sex sounds on events
  • Testing all the variables related to the story points (I dont wanna mess that part)
  • Replaying the game and looking for bugs/bad renders/or broken animations
  • Preview of chapter 1(Intro of MC building and Home)

ALL SEX SCENES ADDED: 50/50 All of them working perfectly!❤(Or at least that's what hope)
The only stuff to do are to write down the ending event and do some more testing❤ again sorry for the big wait‍♂ but I am taking my time to make the events and sex animations look perfectly colorful, smooth and sexy as possible.❤

I will be soon announcing the release date once I finish this last few things‍♂

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017

Quick dev log❤
DONE:

Working on:
  • Testing all the variables related to the story points (I dont wanna mess that part)

ALL SEX SCENES ADDED: 50/50 All of them working perfectly!❤(Or at least that's what hope)
The only stuff to do are to write down the ending event and do some more testing❤ again sorry for the big wait‍♂ but I am taking my time to make the events and sex animations look perfectly colorful, smooth and sexy as possible.❤

Define "All Sex Scenes". Are we talking about the shitton of scenes from before the remake or just the "hospital" ones? Looking at his words, probably the latter.

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019

Quick dev log❤
DONE:

Working on:

Maybe half of these animations will be faceless entities again, same loops bunch of bj, hj and tj with the doctor and nurse again. No progress always on the beginning back to the hospital and maybe after a year the MC will be released by the hospital before meeting the main cast

Reactions: Gojii and moi69

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Define "All Sex Scenes". Are we talking about the shitton of scenes from before the remake or just the "hospital" ones? Looking at his words, probably the latter.
He also said "Preview of Chapter 1", not that THIS is chapter 1. Don't hold your breathe.

I never noticed this before. Honestly, it is kind of depressing to the point of funny. I think between this and realizing we waited this long for the second half of the prologue just killed what tiny amount of hope i had left.

• Love
Reactions: Revegutten

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020

Quick dev log❤
DONE:

Working on:

Better not be fucking bunch of faceless mobs, only 1 that I find hot is the faceless thick angels from the intro.

Jul 2, 2022
Better not be fucking bunch of faceless mobs, only 1 that I find hot is the faceless thick angels from the intro.
this is the hospital setting from the original game that snats has decided to flesh out, so these won't be faceless creatures again. there were also pictures in the kemono party back when he was on patreon that shown the characters being involved. a lot of femboys and some ladies, all had faces.
it's not to the part i want just yet (the "roommates") but it sounds like there will be quite a bit. assuming the 50 scenes he's talking about are fully fleshed out scenarios with context, there are also onlyfans esq videos the mc can look at on his phone to add to it all to just get right into some action.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes