Sep 5, 2020
source for the picture on your pfp?
vrchat picture

Here some twitter account with avatars with similar body type.

UKAMON

Mar 24, 2023
Snats' worst mistake, apart from remaking the game (Almost 2 fucking years), was releasing only half of the prologue and selling it as if it were the great beginning when it was only HALF (People forget that fact).

A half where he only gave us mostly scenes of faceless characters, 2 extras, and 4 relevant characters that no one cares about at the moment. and a sound for each touch on the space bar fucking annoying (almost made me deaf)

Yes, snats would have released the other half (the hospital) the complete prologue, just as the trailers say with its 50 more sex scenes. I am 100% sure that she would not have the criticism that she would have right now.

I understand people's criticism and annoyance, well I do it too, how can you say such shit after making us wait for years, pushing back the date for almost 5 more months for only HALF of a 25 minute prologue with everything previously already said.

I understand that perfectly, but users also judge the game too much as if it were the worst shit on this forum (As if it were the complete game), when it is only HALF of a part that has already been cut and is in the process of being finished, It's like: "Bro, relax that hot ass of yours a little and sit down, this is just the first version"

I would have preferred to wait many more months and for the prologue to be complete to correctly judge the game (or at least its first version already complete) than this nonsense of cutting the prologue in half.

Because yes, it was a stupid move on the part of Snats to satisfy the masturbation hunger of their entire community, including us. He could have done the above, but he preferred that, and it turned out totally wrong. All this to respect its highly acclaimed release dates (which it never respects) and calm our penis' desire to play its long-awaited Remake.

In the end, the only thing it caused was a fucking bad impression of what could have been a good first part, beginning, prologue, however you want to say it. Maybe I have too much faith, but I really hope that the next update is worth what it is making us wait for.

And if it doesn't, and it ends up being just as bad as this first half of the prologue (Hell), then there is no salvation for what was one of the best games on this site.

Aside comment: You literally have to be fucking picky, a perfectionist, or fucking lazy and bad at programming, to take so long to upload the next part of your game that you had already announced last year.

Reactions: Gojii and hotdogBD

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Snats' worst mistake, apart from remaking the game (Almost 2 fucking years), was releasing only half of the prologue and selling it as if it were the great beginning when it was only HALF (People forget that fact).

A half where he only gave us mostly scenes of faceless characters, 2 extras, and 4 relevant characters that no one cares about at the moment. and a sound for each touch on the space bar fucking annoying (almost made me deaf)

Yes, snats would have released the other half (the hospital) the complete prologue, just as the trailers say with its 50 more sex scenes. I am 100% sure that she would not have the criticism that she would have right now.

I understand people's criticism and annoyance, well I do it too, how can you say such shit after making us wait for years, pushing back the date for almost 5 more months for only HALF of a 25 minute prologue with everything previously already said.

I understand that perfectly, but users also judge the game too much as if it were the worst shit on this forum (As if it were the complete game), when it is only HALF of a part that has already been cut and is in the process of being finished, It's like: "Bro, relax that hot ass of yours a little and sit down, this is just the first version"

I would have preferred to wait many more months and for the prologue to be complete to correctly judge the game (or at least its first version already complete) than this nonsense of cutting the prologue in half.

Because yes, it was a stupid move on the part of Snats to satisfy the masturbation hunger of their entire community, including us. He could have done the above, but he preferred that, and it turned out totally wrong. All this to respect its highly acclaimed release dates (which it never respects) and calm our penis' desire to play its long-awaited Remake.

In the end, the only thing it caused was a fucking bad impression of what could have been a good first part, beginning, prologue, however you want to say it. Maybe I have too much faith, but I really hope that the next update is worth what it is making us wait for.

And if it doesn't, and it ends up being just as bad as this first half of the prologue (Hell), then there is no salvation for what was one of the best games on this site.

Aside comment: You literally have to be fucking picky, a perfectionist, or fucking lazy and bad at programming, to take so long to upload the next part of your game that you had already announced last year.
When I played the release, I didn't have an issue with the faceless characters, but there were still things about it that I felt were worse than the original, or that I just didn't like in general that I don't think more content will solve. For example, the MC's personality changing and that the demon lord is now a companion character annoys.

However, I was basically over my initial anger. Even if there are things that I dislike, the game still has it's original theme (reverse world) that made me want to play the game originally anyway. Part of me held onto some hope that even if the remake wasn't as good, it wouldn't be terrible. I also gave Snats the benefit of the doubt that they weren't milking the game and just incompetent.

But, now that I know only half the prologue was released? I understand that it's just an arbitrary made up term when in reality they could have just called the short heaven bit the prologue, but it still bugs the hell out me. Plus, now that I'm aware that Snats has a goal on their subscriber star with the intent to start a SECOND game? Fuck that.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
If I remember right the OLD MC is now an actual character in the game, meaning the manhwa antagonist looking MC will probably either be fucking him or the old "not family" now, killing the entire vibe of the intimate/wholesome vibe with the "not family" from the base game.

Makes me wonder if the usual suspects bribed him with crypto money from the recent spike in price the past few years to turn the game into their own commissioned project instead. But I still think it was him being a bitch and scared of patreon taking his money from him that he changed the game. So now we have this douchebag as the MC instead, on top of Tomoe's ass being nerfed, and Jeanne having the same copypasta body shape of almost every other futa in the game.

All so we can have 50 sex scenes, 30-40 of which will be boring sex scenes with mob characters in the hospital and maybe one or two with the characters some retard paid $150 for a cameo in the game for.

Seeing his new sub goal... If you're seriously still subbing to him, I can quite literally give you a list of devs to sub to instead who aren't running scams like Snats.

Last edited:

runeguden

Sep 24, 2022
If I remember right the OLD MC is now an actual character in the game, meaning the manhwa antagonist looking MC will probably either be fucking him or the old "not family" now, killing the entire vibe of the intimate/wholesome vibe with the "not family" from the base game.

Makes me wonder if the usual suspects bribed him with crypto money from the recent spike in price the past few years to turn the game into their own commissioned project instead. But I still think it was him being a bitch and scared of patreon taking his money from him that he changed the game. So now we have this douchebag as the MC instead, on top of Tomoe's ass being nerfed, and Jeanne having the same copypasta body shape of almost every other futa in the game.

All so we can have 50 sex scenes, 30-40 of which will be boring sex scenes with mob characters in the hospital and maybe one or two with the characters some retard paid $150 for a cameo in the game for.

Seeing his new sub goal... If you're seriously still subbing to him, I can quite literally give you a list of devs to sub to instead who aren't running scams like Snats.

PLease give me a list of games like Twisted world, but without the scam.

Reactions: Chris2041
May 9, 2018

I remember reading the updates I think what's going to happen is that the old MC is going to slowly start to look like the main version that we see because of all the stat progression and stuff

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Funny how he changed the characters so that Patreon doesn't ban him because they look too young/shota/loli but Patreon still banned him because the game is too rapey

Imagine wasting 2 years on remaking all the characters just for lols..

• Haha
Reactions: Gojii

runeguden

Sep 24, 2022
Funny how he changed the characters so that Patreon doesn't ban him because they look too young/shota/loli but Patreon still banned him because the game is too rapey

Imagine wasting 2 years on remaking all the characters just for lols..
Kinda sad as it ruined the uniqueness all the characters had, now they are just like... the same with slight changes, and the MC looks like an asshole

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Kinda sad as it ruined the uniqueness all the characters had, now they are just like... the same with slight changes, and the MC looks like an asshole
True, it ruined a lot of things all around.
Pretty sure that's not the whole reason
Yeah, it's not the whole reason but was the main reason somewhat. Like the game was decent and other reasons was probably his limited skills (buggy sandbox, plot inconsistency, etc).

Reactions: Gojii
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes