devilinger flash

Apr 29, 2020
what even is all of this what!?
Fan comic I snipped together as a follow-up to a Mother's Day themed comic involving characters from a game called Escape from Misantria, this one being our reincarnated gremlin Incuboy having obtained a new power that, combined with his Incubus body's biology, greatly enhanced his capabilities.

Reactions: DrFree
Aug 9, 2020
Another month and no update ...... well until next year then, it was fun until the remake landed :(
Honestly give up, there’s so many better games out there than this trash. I post my favourites on XanderTheX and my page. I’m mostly here just to encourage people to go find another game.

Reactions: po_tato

LewdSera_

Jul 7, 2023
Just to let people know, i've gone on their twitter page and they have released sneak peaks of the game, so i reckon that it's still in development. It's just probably gonna take a long time, i'd guess around 3 more years give or take. Like the Friday Night Funkin' situation where people had said that the creators just took the money and fucked off, until a few years later where they made a small update. Or maybe it'll just get cancelled because the creator lost interest. Nevertheless, if you want to see the game keep going i'd suggest donating to their Subscribestar.

Reactions: Zaychikz

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
Just to let people know, i've gone on their twitter page and they have released sneak peaks of the game, so i reckon that it's still in development. It's just probably gonna take a long time, i'd guess around 3 more years give or take. Like the Friday Night Funkin' situation where people had said that the creators just took the money and fucked off, until a few years later where they made a small update. Or maybe it'll just get cancelled because the creator lost interest. Nevertheless, if you want to see the game keep going i'd suggest donating to their Subscribestar.
Are you serious, hell no. Snats is only getting any money from his die hard fans and if, and only if he does what he says and actually starts releasing updates in a timely manner from the rest of us (and even then), or if he actually mans up and says he's planning on doing a huge chuck/all of the game and will only release it when that is done instead of posting minor none sense dev logs every 3-4 weeks and strings everyone along. He wants money to live off of then he needs to start treating this as a job, better to stop support and see if he really was in it for the money or if he will abandon completely with some bull excuse showing exactly what we are all thinking. And if he does either admit he wants to do a large part of the game first and releases it or has rapid fire updates (Which I seriously doubt seeing as he's still showing stuff he said he would release back in Jan-Feb ((That he admitted to being mostly done with over a year ago)) and still not moved on from the hospital) I will apologize and admit I was wrong and even join one of his tiers.

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
There are some points I agree with here. Yeah, kinda a jerk move to take literal years to update a game like this, and also annoying that it was only hell bit in the porlogue and not the rest of what was the original prologue, however there are some positive silver linings.

The Fact that Snats is working on something, even if it is another game that isnt the one everyone has been anticipating, does mean that the they are working on something at least, and that it isn't due the project having been abandoned, but has currently been put on the back burner, which gives hope that they will eventually start putting more of their time, effort, and attention on this game after they get more of that other game done. Perhaps it was writers block, or burnout and they just needed to work on something else before wanting to get back to making this game. It also gives hope that once they start working on this game again, that the updates will be more consistent and more frequent, although I do hope that once this game does get an update that it will be major, even if it was put on the backburner, it was still put on the backburner for literal years at this point...

real talk tho, iv been follwing this since the start.........it always took snatz 6 months to update the game even in the old verson, idk how ppl thought a remake, and add remodles and redoing the story on top of all the code again was gonna take LESS than a year, the ONLY point anyone has is the hell stuff and not releasing the whole prolog(hospital) again, this remake is more fleshed out story and bigger, but still

like idk why ppl are bitching, this is basicly par for the course with snatz, the only diff was it took a year to get the remake out, idk where this 2years stuff is comming from...maybe the time for remake and the stuff he just released and hospital?

ppl need to just stfu and relize this dude takes 5 to 6 months for any update........its just crazy every time i come back here ppl are crying about the samething

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Are you serious, hell no. Snats is only getting any money from his die hard fans and if, and only if he does what he says and actually starts releasing updates in a timely manner from the rest of us (and even then), or if he actually mans up and says he's planning on doing a huge chuck/all of the game and will only release it when that is done instead of posting minor none sense dev logs every 3-4 weeks and strings everyone along. He wants money to live off of then he needs to start treating this as a job, better to stop support and see if he really was in it for the money or if he will abandon completely with some bull excuse showing exactly what we are all thinking. And if he does either admit he wants to do a large part of the game first and releases it or has rapid fire updates (Which I seriously doubt seeing as he's still showing stuff he said he would release back in Jan-Feb ((That he admitted to being mostly done with over a year ago)) and still not moved on from the hospital) I will apologize and admit I was wrong and even join one of his tiers.

lets be honest.........no you wont, you are crying about a free game(you didnt pay for it) like you spent 2million on him and he fucked your girl........

bro you need to touch grass....

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Lmao nope. Of course his subs are still coping even though it has been 7 months since his slideshow (it’s not a real game, it’s just pictures with some being animated) has released 15 minutes of boring content
bro, did you subscribe to him and your bitter now? can you count? his half of a prologe(yea it was shitty it was not the whole thing) was released jan 25 its not 6 months till the 25 of this month....deff not 7.

why are you so mad bro?

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa
Aug 9, 2020
bro, did you subscribe to him and your bitter now? can you count? his half of a prologe(yea it was shitty it was not the whole thing) was released jan 25 its not 6 months till the 25 of this month....deff not 7.

why are you so mad bro?
Doesn’t matter if it’s been 6 months instead of 7 months since 0.1.1. He has already taken over 18 months and only managed to get 0.1.1 which was only 15 minutes of gameplay and the characters were all faceless and low effort you can easily tell he is milking it.
“Why are you so mad bro?” I don’t know if you’re trying the 2012 “U mad bro?” troll meme or if that’s a silly rhetorical question or if you generally want an answer. People have the right to be upset after giving their money to someone who made very little progress. He should treat this like a job if people are gonna invest in this project. And what do you mean by the previous comment “touch grass”? Anyone who jerks off to hentai obviously needs to touch grass which includes you lmao. It’s like a DnD fan calling another DnD fan a geek.

Last edited:

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
lets be honest.........no you wont, you are crying about a free game(you didnt pay for it) like you spent 2million on him and he fucked your girl........

bro you need to touch grass....
Whoa looks like Snatz has sent his deep dick riders back into the forums to defend him again even though there's no doubt you're the one paying him every month for a game he barely makes, also the whole 6 months update thing has already been dis-proven time and time again, Snatz only ever took that long for 3 out of the 7 updates and they were massive, hours of content put in those six months. The update he posted would of fallen in more with his 2-3 month update schedule (And even that's being generous)

but lets put that aside, he started work on the remake in February 2023, said he would take a year to get all the "hard stuff done" (Point 1 to having shorter updates so negates the normal update time) Worked on remaking all the characters (which he does show point 2 for faster updates) worked on all the backgrounds and all the assets required and he claims to have this all done in June/July of 2023 (point 3 and can refer to one of my previous post if you aren't too busy going deep on Snatz) cut to Nov/Dec and he says he has every set up and is gonna release the full prologue, then claims to have family issues (Understandable if true) so had to delay and when he does release something, its half an update which he said he'd release the other half soon (He hasn't).

I'm not crying, I'm irritated that a Dev that had actual promise has fallen in with the likes of the Devs of Milfy City, Summer Time Saga and others who have no interest in their game but don't wanna lose the easy money they're making from fools like you so post or show "dev logs" as if to say they are working on it when they are clearly just fucking about. You are right, it is a free game and yes unlike you I didn't spend a horde of money on it and now have to justifiy it by pretending Snatz will make it worth your hard earned money you spent. Truthfully I'm not that mad that the game is taking a long time to release, but I had faith in Snatz as a good up and coming game developer and even stayed neutral and gave him the benefit of the doubt, but he's been disappointing with how he's doing this and that's more what gets me, looking like another good one fallen to greed. So I come here and now vent to get my fustrations out and not have to keep that irritation in.

Also let's be honest with oursevles, you spent 2 million and he fucked your girl and you're acting like you're ok with that.

Oh let's not forget despite taking so long to get his first game up, he's already gearing up for a second before even finishing the first part so long as he gets enough money.

Sep 5, 2020
real talk tho, iv been follwing this since the start.........it always took snatz 6 months to update the game even in the old verson, idk how ppl thought a remake, and add remodles and redoing the story on top of all the code again was gonna take LESS than a year, the ONLY point anyone has is the hell stuff and not releasing the whole prolog(hospital) again, this remake is more fleshed out story and bigger, but still

like idk why ppl are bitching, this is basicly par for the course with snatz, the only diff was it took a year to get the remake out, idk where this 2years stuff is comming from...maybe the time for remake and the stuff he just released and hospital?

ppl need to just stfu and relize this dude takes 5 to 6 months for any update........its just crazy every time i come back here ppl are crying about the samething
Fact checker here it only took snats 6 months on "2" updates (0.6 and 0.7) the rest of his update(0.2 to 0.5 was alot shorter time and of course those two was his last two update. Assuming you was really here from the beginning you would of known that.

Please do not spread misinformation as fact.

Also if you support snat thats ok. But dont come in here disrespecting people while also lying.

Been awhile since one of you came back to this forum.

Last edited:

Kimath

Jul 25, 2020
Two years ago I'd posted that I wanted to set aside some money to contribute to this game. Game was at version 0.6, which is second to last before the remake. The last update I didn't like quite as much, but it was still pretty good.

Even without considering the enormous delay between releases... The quality of the remade game in the first update is simply not good enough for me to even consider supporting this. That's fine, it happens, I'm still hoping for a comeback.

But it's crazy to me that someone would say that I should donate to Snats' subscribestar BECAUSE it's not as good anymore.

I mean jeez, I don't know which option would be worse, that this is extreme sunk cost fallacy/stockholm's syndrom, or that you're dumber than the entitled babies on the other side.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes