Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
Yup, I figured he was slimming down the characters. It baffles me people would donate to him for generic hentai when there’s like tens of thousands of other hentai comics/games with generic flat chested hentai characters. Well at least some other games with busty characters and creators that actually respect their fans rather than milking them and changing their characters to appeal to the mainstream.
???? isn't big chested more generic than flat chested like look at any game 90% of games on here are have tons of big chested characters especially the 3d games

Reactions: chainedpanda

GOONER CELL

Jul 22, 2021
I just spent 30 minutes of my life to this thread, which i haven't visited since i have made my account and i have come to realize, this shit is really fucking stupid, some of you guys are having keyboard wars over the remake of this game. Now don't get me wrong I'm not the biggest fan of the idea to remake this game yet i think it's too early, but I'm not Snat i don't get to make those decision, I'm also not the biggest fan of telling people what to do with there money ether, if some people want to spend there money on this so be it even if that's a bad idea let them figure it out.

(sorry for my ranting normally don't post a book of words, if anyone does reply to this ether good or bad i probably won't look at it because i don't care.)

P.S. This has been the ultimate gooning lifeform Cell now im off to kill Goonku and Goonhan!

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Okay, to play devils advocate here, I hate oversized assets. I would prefer if they were slimmed down and became "generic flat-chested" characters. However, I played the game anyway because it was interesting to me. I don't understand how there aren't more games with the whole "reverse world" concept.
There are quite a few, but most are way more extreme, like all men are literally slaves, and 3/4 of them are futadom. They don't have the same appeal as a game that takes a measured approach, even though this game has more extreme gender dynamics than the US, outside of Utah... IDK if it's normal for wherever Snats is in SA. It'd be cool if there were more where the guy wasn't a sub/slave. Blossom of Pleasure I think has a switch/dom route, can't think of any others in that vein.

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
Quick dev log❤
Good day/afternoon/night!❤ wanted to let you know the advances on this last 2 weeks!

DONE:
  • Preview of chapter 1(Intro of MC building and Home)
  • Sync all music!
  • Repeatable scenes once you unlock it with certain characters

Working on:
  • Organizing everything!
  • Testing the quest log and notifications.
  • Sync sound effects and sex sounds on events
  • Testing all the variables related to the story points (I dont wanna mess that part)
  • Replaying the game and over and over again in different devices looking for bugs/bad renders/or broken animations
  • Testing a new feature for android users

At the moment I am in the polishing process, most of the things are done, I might not post another quick devlog, so next devlog will be the one announcing the date I will release the update❤

also I am sorry if I am not answering any msg at the moment, I have been trying to avoid anything that could drag my attention or lose my concentration this last few days, once I am done with this I will sit the whole day responding all those questions❤

I will still be posting sneak peeks on the coming days like this one down here❤ (Only those that remember the classic first release, will know what news report is this!)
View attachment 3845573
Is this the new update?

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
There are quite a few, but most are way more extreme, like all men are literally slaves, and 3/4 of them are futadom. They don't have the same appeal as a game that takes a measured approach, even though this game has more extreme gender dynamics than the US, outside of Utah... IDK if it's normal for wherever Snats is in SA. It'd be cool if there were more where the guy wasn't a sub/slave. Blossom of Pleasure I think has a switch/dom route, can't think of any others in that vein.
That checks out actually. I completely ignore femdom games, so it didn't even occur to me. From what I've witnessed outside of AVNs, the concept is gaining some popularity, so my fingers are crossed we get another non-femdom focused game.

Reactions: Gojii

bormos3

Jun 25, 2017
You got any decent examples of those games?

Zaebalo8

Dec 13, 2023
I don't understand something. As I know, the events with the escape from hell and recovery in the hospital were completed until we left the hospital. he is also making new content so we have a lot more events in the same hospital. What then is happening at the moment? According to the latest news in the game regarding events, something happened, something new is possible, or this is Nora’s escape (the redesign of which, in my opinion, is the only successful one)...
Блять, хер пойми что у этого пидараса в голове...:HideThePain:
To my question, should we wait for an update at least next month, or put on a clown nose, sit down with the Hollow Knight fans who are waiting for Silksong, and wait until he announces a remaster of the remaster in January 2025. :WutFace:

Last edited:

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
I tried to give this remake thing a bit of leeway bc i loved the first edition of this game to the point where it was in my top 3, but 6 months for an update for a game you've already made once?

I'll still play it when it releases and pray it can be as good as the OG, but at this point? I barely even care.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes