Pirate1

Sep 26, 2020
Hi everyone it's your crab buddy back again to do the check in.. so how is everyone doing. I read a little bit of the thread since my last post and it looks like the milking continues.. but besides that do you guys believe we're getting an update in current year? ( 2024 )

View attachment 3971833
Go back to filtering the sand and wait until the end of 2026 or mid 2027 :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Sep 5, 2020
Hi everyone it's your crab buddy back again to do the check in.. so how is everyone doing. I read a little bit of the thread since my last post and it looks like the milking continues.. but besides that do you guys believe we're getting an update in current year? ( 2024 )

View attachment 3971833
About time the crab lord has return. Snat is about to start a one update per year mark my word.

Onebi6f4607

Mar 25, 2018
Hey there new waiter wanker, since you finished/bluballed by the Remake and see how long its going to take before getting to bang the portray character i can recomend you to just go and grab the classic version.

You may be surprised at the humongous amount of content it has, i know i did, also no you cant scape the femboy content, but damn everything else its nice, even if it is low poly Koikatsu models its Chef kiss

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Wait, wait, wait...That milker is wanting to work on another game now?
View attachment 3968881
Ima be honest, I'm not a fan of remakes to begin with in the vast majority of cases. New IPs are the way to go. The game really didn't need a remake. He felt it did because he has progressed as a dev, but it's a bit like authors who try to rerelease old books when they've progressed as a writer. Sometimes it is better just to move on and let it remind you of how far you've come.

Snat should have just poured into something exciting and new imo.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
What's the difference with remake and original? Will the story change? I really wanna resume this game

devilinger flash

Apr 29, 2020
Apparently he was hit with a hurricane a while back, does that justify the wait or makes the wait worse cause he kept it private?
(I really don't know if that was private info this is the first time I heard about that.)

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Don't communicate jack shit with your subscribers is already at fault here. Also is he the type of person that would not make any back up or store in cloud ware and only store data in one machine? Then his downfall is justify, the people who defending that are dickriders.

Aug 9, 2020
Apparently he was hit with a hurricane a while back, does that justify the wait or makes the wait worse cause he kept it private?
(I really don't know if that was private info this is the first time I heard about that.)
I doubt it. If that actually happened, he would have communicated it to his followers. It shouldn’t be private info if his product is being delayed and people are investing their money into it.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes