Aug 9, 2020
Don't communicate jack shit with your subscribers is already at fault here. Also is he the type of person that would not make any back up or store in cloud ware and only store data in one machine? Then his downfall is justify, the people who defending that are dickriders.
Exactly! In 2024 he could use cloud storage, he makes hundreds of thousands so he should be able to afford a monthly subscription for cloud storage.

Reactions: oaksumm
Aug 9, 2020
So, he just threw a bone to a starving dog, promising to release an update, and again he screwed all of us. Педик.
notice how all his fans are quiet now? I remember getting dog piled for criticising Snats especially by a dude that says he likes Loli now barely any of them comment because they’re too ashamed of admitting they were grifted

Reactions: Kozuki12

Yummyjuice22

Mar 17, 2023
From what I see, it's almost the same story but changing some moments?
Yea pretty much expanding on the originals story and while changing the looks of characters. In the original the hell/heaven and the hospital that was in the prologue were just straight up linear story parts. This next update includes just the hospital most likely added with a free roam aspect.

Aug 9, 2020
7 months and still nothing, I swear if the next update is 30 minutes, am blacklisting this game never to play again.
blacklist it anyways. He is gonna make sure next update takes around 7 months, then the one after that. This game is never going to be fully released. My channel has a list of better games.

Reactions: Chris2041

Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022
7 months and still nothing, I swear if the next update is 30 minutes, am blacklisting this game never to play again.
Let's see, from what I'm seeing, the guy is still talking about subscribe, yes, now he wants to update that is something else.

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
blacklist it anyways. He is gonna make sure next update takes around 7 months, then the one after that. This game is never going to be fully released. My channel has a list of better games.
New update just got released the same day i said that:ROFLMAO:, I just have to wait for public or until leaked. I hope to god it's at least worth the wait,

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

devilinger flash

Apr 29, 2020
That confirms it, the moment ToT drops an update is the moment similar development timed games would drop their update. Tower of Trample is the solar eclipse of H games regardless if western or chinese.

• Haha
Reactions: ACM2PT
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes