Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Yeah, they’re probably too humiliated reading the stuff we write about them paying $700 total for the last 7 months for kk cards and trying out the tiny update. $700 could of bought me many console games…..that are finished.
700 $ for wait for 7 months for a 30 minutes update some people are crazy they can buy a second hand car for that money some people have cumrot in the brain holy fuck .....

Jul 2, 2022
i'm expecting more than twenty to thirty minutes. reminder, snats claims there will be about fifty sex scenes, which i can only assume to be animations and not still pictures. there also looks to be plenty of objectives to go through.

this may be the copium or the optimist in me, but after this, maybe snats is in the groove of things and can pump out the next update quicker than this. considering how little content there was in the initial release and all these technical mishaps he's claimed to have gone through, and he must have numerous assets already made such as the characters and MC's suite... i still wait to see how he's treating jeanne in the remake.

i can deal with jill no longer having tanlines and her hair no longer tied in a braid. i can deal with the protagonist looking.. different. i still need to see if jeanne is still jeanne. is she still this outcast of a coomer, or is she "shy and quirky" now?

Reactions: DrFree

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
Well 8 months with every 2 being an 0.1 update each month starting with 1.1 The math kinda checks out but that might be the Copium taking effect
It would be justifiable if this wasn't just the prologue part that snats said will be out in feb but now it's September. I'll let it pass if the update will also include the story and not just the prologue.

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
i'm expecting more than twenty to thirty minutes. reminder, snats claims there will be about fifty sex scenes, which i can only assume to be animations and not still pictures. there also looks to be plenty of objectives to go through.

this may be the copium or the optimist in me, but after this, maybe snats is in the groove of things and can pump out the next update quicker than this. considering how little content there was in the initial release and all these technical mishaps he's claimed to have gone through, and he must have numerous assets already made such as the characters and MC's suite... i still wait to see how he's treating jeanne in the remake.

i can deal with jill no longer having tanlines and her hair no longer tied in a braid. i can deal with the protagonist looking.. different. i still need to see if jeanne is still jeanne. is she still this outcast of a coomer, or is she "shy and quirky" now?
Those fifty will be just faceless mobs that MC will fuck but I'm hoping it's not. The only one that I like that is a faceless character is the Angel that MC fuck in the beginning.

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018

He's had all the assets he needed to do a good chunk of the game since June/July of 2023

1725117257134.png 1725117269253.png

Kimath

Jul 25, 2020
Guys, Snats already said word for word what's in this update

It's the hospital section and an intro to the apartment

Stop setting yourselves up for disappointment and at least hope for a return to the better writing and scenes the game used to have, the amount of content doesn't matter if the content is shit

Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022
Guys, Snats already said word for word what's in this update

It's the hospital section and an intro to the apartment

Stop setting yourselves up for disappointment and at least hope for a return to the better writing and scenes the game used to have, the amount of content doesn't matter if the content is shit
Let's see, I'm not saying it's bad or that, but only 7 months for that.

Reactions: Chris2041

big_doink

Apr 20, 2017
ain't no hero around here has $100, bro.
I dont think $100 is the issue, it's someone being dumb enough to pay $100 for what could be a very small update.
If this update turns out to be huge for the 7 months spent on it, maybe more people would be willing. But I have doubts since it's just the hospital, which was supposedly close to being finished when v0.1 came out, and intro to apartment.

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
hey can we all collectively light a fire under this guys ass the only reason 0.8 came out was because everyone forgot about the game or people were just fed up with snats and blacklash came lets do this like a month after a update instead of waiting

Reactions: IlleniumTy

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I dont think $100 is the issue, it's someone being dumb enough to pay $100 for what could be a very small update.
If this update turns out to be huge for the 7 months spent on it, maybe more people would be willing. But I have doubts since it's just the hospital, which was supposedly close to being finished when v0.1 came out, and intro to apartment.
that could be but I've been skirting along the $2 tier and it sounds like Snats expanded the hospital chapter quite a bit beyond what it was in the original version, including more side characters with sex scenes and nudity and more Lars if you're into the femboys. So while I won't be on team "fully supportive" for it, I think it'll be at least 4x the size of the original version's hospital chapter, like how the Hell section was.

Reactions: ReDeXz
4.10 star(s) 215 Votes