bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
hey whoever has acccess to his community what is the reception of the new update is their rioting or people are still sucking his cock?

Reactions: culosudato

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
If you follow him on twitter uou could see that he posted almost every character woth the new design, as a gif or something

My personal prob now is that im Brazilian and can't access twitter
We saw most of the new designs MONTHS ago. They were leaked here, he asked the guy who leaked them to take them down so he did... why did he do that? Dunno, i could guess it was because people will think he has been grinding on all the redesigns he had already done perhaps? lol

I dunno, this update will make or break the game for most of us. I defended him heavily during rework reminding everyone he was a consistent dev with releases and content and characters. I said back them just wait for the rework prologue before you judge the man as it will be more than likely worth it... it was not, i played it and gone were almost every character we knew and whilst there was sex scenes they were largely all with faceless NPCs and i have never been so dissapointed in an update ever. Obv since then we have had nothing, things have dragged out and once more we are back to "try the update before you judge him". I do not have high hopes but this update more than ever will have to be his redemption arc as we completely reset progress with all our fave characters, most of which barely resemble old self and we really need to see how much content we are getting with the rework and its revamp for the hospital events for example.

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
We saw most of the new designs MONTHS ago. They were leaked here, he asked the guy who leaked them to take them down so he did... why did he do that? Dunno, i could guess it was because people will think he has been grinding on all the redesigns he had already done perhaps? lol

I dunno, this update will make or break the game for most of us. I defended him heavily during rework reminding everyone he was a consistent dev with releases and content and characters. I said back them just wait for the rework prologue before you judge the man as it will be more than likely worth it... it was not, i played it and gone were almost every character we knew and whilst there was sex scenes they were largely all with faceless NPCs and i have never been so dissapointed in an update ever. Obv since then we have had nothing, things have dragged out and once more we are back to "try the update before you judge him". I do not have high hopes but this update more than ever will have to be his redemption arc as we completely reset progress with all our fave characters, most of which barely resemble old self and we really need to see how much content we are getting with the rework and its revamp for the hospital events for example.
What you talking about man all those leak designs I posted are still their

Reactions: Jokkyster
4.10 star(s) 215 Votes