eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
We saw most of the new designs MONTHS ago. They were leaked here, he asked the guy who leaked them to take them down so he did... why did he do that? Dunno, i could guess it was because people will think he has been grinding on all the redesigns he had already done perhaps? lol

I dunno, this update will make or break the game for most of us. I defended him heavily during rework reminding everyone he was a consistent dev with releases and content and characters. I said back them just wait for the rework prologue before you judge the man as it will be more than likely worth it... it was not, i played it and gone were almost every character we knew and whilst there was sex scenes they were largely all with faceless NPCs and i have never been so dissapointed in an update ever. Obv since then we have had nothing, things have dragged out and once more we are back to "try the update before you judge him". I do not have high hopes but this update more than ever will have to be his redemption arc as we completely reset progress with all our fave characters, most of which barely resemble old self and we really need to see how much content we are getting with the rework and its revamp for the hospital events for example.
To be fair....I would not give a fuvk about ppl on this site....if I was a dev. I'd listen to my supporter, cuz ....they support.
But even tho this update is late. He has taken 1 year and 3 or 4 6 to 7 month update before this... it has bee. The cadence for the last 2 or 3 years.

But your rigjt about one thing, the next update will tell us a lot about the project....and it's sad I mostly got into this game for the story( ikr crazy huh) as it's one of the only games with a story/ role switch iv played, I hope it's good and o WOULD have thought the remake would have speed him up( I thought partly that was what it was for)... I know he keeps expending the game, but I just hope he stops with the long ass update droughts ( unless this is big) cuz at this rate it will be 5 years till we are up to the point innthe story were we left off lol( unless she scraped it and or redid it).

I lime this project a lot, hope he ain't just milking ppl

Jul 12, 2024
One thing I think looks way better in the remake for the characters is the thigh to calf ratio, that was absolutely atrocious in the OG version of the game. The nipples look way better too. But if there is no game it doesn't really matter if the models have been upgraded. I just hope he will go through with it and finish the game properly.

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
but we know very well the majority of people would be disgusted by this kind of female design. Obv it has it's niche lover. But being honest, most men would absolute not wanna stick their dick in a girl who's breast is 1/3 of her body, her ass being other 1/3 of her body. obviously there are good looking women in this game, the actual normal looking girls that is.

But it's good that it's being created, at least the niche group can enjoy something that isn't liked by the majority. Femboys and other realistic female body will satisfy me anyway.

lwiss

Sep 24, 2020
Most of the 30+ women in the game aren't even buff. Try again.
wdym??? the previous version almost all the women have an ordinary buff physics. and the new version is bunch of devils woman that have abs so it count as buff women?

Reactions: Kozuki12

lwiss

Sep 24, 2020
but we know very well the majority of people would be disgusted by this kind of female design. Obv it has it's niche lover. But being honest, most men would absolute not wanna stick their dick in a girl who's breast is 1/3 of her body, her ass being other 1/3 of her body. obviously there are good looking women in this game, the actual normal looking girls that is.

But it's good that it's being created, at least the niche group can enjoy something that isn't liked by the majority. Femboys and other realistic female body will satisfy me anyway.
You're one of those flat is justice type of guys. You would not understand

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
You're one of those flat is justice type of guys. You would not understand
So your arguement is that if you don't like a comically huge breast means you love flat chested? a breast that is naturally unrealistic and that no women in the world can have such ridiculous breast. and by not like that kind of fantasy breast, you are automatically a flat chest lover?

make it make sense

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
Also, I wasn't just talking about the breast, I was including the ass. So by your logic, it means i love flat ass too, (flat ass is not something i would ever love)

Last edited:

lwiss

Sep 24, 2020
So your arguement is that if you don't like a comically huge breast means you love flat chested? a breast that is naturally unrealistic and that no women in the world can have such ridiculous breast. and by not like that kind of fantasy breast, you are automatically a flat chest lover?

make it make sense
didnt say i hate or not like flat or big chest/ass woman. Im completely the opposites of what you said i love both equally so dont just assume... well mostly i like big chest/ass women. nothing wrong with having a chest/ass with a 1/3 size of their body size.

ALSO ITS FICTIONAL (would be great it there's any in RL probably a surgery but still gonna like it)

lwiss

Sep 24, 2020
im not disguested by them its one of many way to show your own attraction type of thing for women and im all for it

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 215 Votes