lwiss

Sep 24, 2020
my earlier argument was meaning "you would not understand" because you like femboys, meaning i assume you liked flast chest/ass type of guy and i am the opposites. sorry?

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
didnt say i hate or not like flat or big chest/ass woman. Im completely the opposites of what you said i love both equally so dont just assume... well mostly i like big chest/ass women. nothing wrong with having a chest/ass with a 1/3 size of their body size.

ALSO ITS FICTIONAL (would be great it there's any in RL probably a surgery but still gonna like it)
Neither did i say that you dislike flat women, i assumed nothing on your part thought lol. I was mostly talking about myself and the majorrity of people, if you think I assumed something about you then quota it. I wasn't talking about your taste, I know there are a lot of people who love such people, it's why i included the niche group loves it.

You misuderstood me :LOL:.

Also, it's just random talks, so it's not serious:).

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
blood no one is agreeing with you so this comment makes no sense
This is literally a game that involves around the fetish of futas, femboys, deformed women and buff women. What do you expect? If I go into a game that has vore, obviously mayority of people within that group loves vore, but do the majority outside the game love? Hell nah, be realistic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Grad

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
This is literally a game that involves around the fetish of futas, femboys, deformed women and buff women. What do you expect? If I go into a game that has vore, obviously mayority of people within that group loves vore, but do the majority outside the game love? Hell nah, be realistic.
You are making statements about the "Majority" in the place where the Minority flock. You're Selling Bikinis in a Blizzard there buddy, I'm not sure what you're trying to do/prove but I don't think it's working.

200w (1).gif

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
You are making statements about the "Majority" in the place where the Minority flock. You're Selling Bikinis in a Blizzard there buddy, I'm not sure what you're trying to do/prove but I don't think it's working.
First of all, my point was never about any of you, but about myself. I stated at the beginning why i love this game and that it's because of femboys. but then some people jumped at me calling me gay, which isn't much of an insult to begin with since i stated multiple times that i love feminine boys.

So i began to explain why I do not like the females in this game, which some replied with me just not liking big breasted females. Which then I explained for why that is flawed. since people were acting like these typa women are normal, i stated in reality almost no one would be sexually attracted to women with comically large breast and ass.

and then here began some people taking it seriously and getting offended by it. It's a fact that outside of this community and similar ones, almost no one would love that.

and now you are coming with entirely different talking point as if i am trying to sell something here, or depromoting these typa women. as I said earlier it's a good thing this game has these kind of women since it's makes content for some niche people. Just like femboys are a bit niche but not too niche.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: The Grad
4.10 star(s) 215 Votes