Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016

New Update 0.1.5
here. I've used this site a lot; let me give back.

Just gonna say support some of your more favorite artists even if it is a little pricey sometimes (if you can afford it of course). Don't gotta do it monthly but it doesn't hurt to throw them a buck or two once. (I hate the patreon/subscribestar model)

May 9, 2018
Mega
New Update 0.1.5

Just gonna say support some of your more favorite artists even if it is a little pricey sometimes (if you can afford it of course). Don't gotta do it monthly but it doesn't hurt to throw them a buck or two once. (I hate the patreon/subscribestar model)
The f****** goat! Thank you!

Apr 12, 2021
*Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip**Whip*

• Haha
Reactions: Farlorn98 and B2B2

Thegoatchosenone

Nov 8, 2022
Mega
New Update 0.1.5

got a mac download?

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
We got fucking baited, 1.6 (soon), 1.5 only had "11 of more than 50 scenes".
yeah last one was like that too, 5-6 months of waiting and 0.1.0 was still not done and 0.1.1 came weeks later and still only 25 minutes of content

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Cant play this weekend someone give me a quick review.

New sexual content is several handjobs and a couple of buttjobs. There's a lot more character interactions. But the actual plot has barely moved. We spend most of the time looking at MC lie in his hospital bed. MC is still in the hospital and it looks like he's going to be there for a few more updates. Snats has become the unparalleled master of dragging this shit out.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Snats the biggest retard dev showing us photos of the whole city completed with the beach, home bla bla bla for no reason, what moron works backwards like that. :LUL: Yeah cool you completed the whole beach and all the characters in it so you can release it in 2027

devilinger flash

Apr 29, 2020
I'm getting tired of the hate so I'm just gonna drop a hot take; I'm glad the remake exists solely because we actually got to fuck some of the characters we didn't even get the chance to pound from the original like Afir, Ariadne and Lars.
Anyone who denies this by bringing up the usual cons of the remake can just blow off cause people like me would have killed to pound them sooner in the original so no matter what the remake does, the only thing I give a care about is no stone left unturned for the characters who we didn't get to backshot in the original.
Besides it would be better to convince Snats to not make that terrible haircut the previews showed of Jonah a main stay design, too trashy for my taste and everybody else's.

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
Perhaps I Treated You Too Harshly, this was a long ass update. Wall of text, but i cared about the story, it took me over 3 hours to finish it. This update was worth it imo. Am not disappointed at all.

Now I am very confident to say, the remake is many times better than the old one. Am happy now the boys play bigger role than the old one, I love all the attention snat gave to Lars aswell, he's hot. Jaeden new personality is so much better than the old one it;s not even a competition.

4.10 star(s) 215 Votes