seirtnese

Apr 13, 2019
wait...are people complaining about this update...its over an hour of content for the hospital... geez...most games take a year to give that much..so people complaining about snats are silly
I think an hour of content is really good but this is a pretty valid concern.

nah their were somewhat constant updates its just that we were suppose to get 50 scenes but cause of some variable fuck up we got 10 he said he gone release the rest in version 1.6 when he figures out the issue if we don't get the rest of the scenes in version 1.6 he indeed is 100% milking his patrons balls
I am no patron after all. If Snats promised shit for his patrons and didn't deliver on that promise then the complaints/criticisms are valid.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I was really looking forward to V0.8 myself back then. Supposedly it was going to be a lore dump, with the church's head being part of the content, more info about the "war" and other content was forthcoming, more content within the apartment and leading up to him being able to go to college again. I genuinely was looking forward to that. Instead...

If it was as simple as wanting a remake, Snats wouldn't have sold "custom characters" for $150 who won't be in the game for YEARS to his supporters. This isn't a dev acting in good faith. The prolouge STILL isn't done when it was promised
1) Last year
2) December
3) January-Feb for Hospital
4) This time fore realzies only a few more of 50 animations! (Only 11).
Soon to be done in...
5) Q4/Q1 this winter?
6) 2027?

If any of you know of Monster Girl Island or Yandere Dev, it feels a lot more like those games than a few others people cite as copium, like we get it, Summertime Saga is a whole additional level of grift/scam where they have $1 just to farm money off people shit talking in comments over it all. :LUL:Doesn't mean this isn't a game there are valid criticisms for. :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyhow, all the best to those of you who like it, I'm just really disappointed as someone who backed the game from ~0.3ish-remake announcement. If I could chargeback I wouldn't, as the original game was worth it to me. But not this soulless (imo) cashgrab. I really do want to like it.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Well, I liked the new update. Plenty of story and interactions, and a lot of comedy.

I can't wait for the hospital free roam to be up.

By the way, the part in the afterlife worked well, but the hospital section would stop for an instant a couple of times every dialogue. Anyone else has this issue?

4.10 star(s) 215 Votes