Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I just checked the MC changes, and I gotta say, as much as I look and try to accept his new look, I just can't cuz he doesn't look right...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The old version made him look innocent with a mischievous side beneath, but new look, just...seems off...
It's said that he will have over 15 hairstyles and that it will change depending on the event, which I'm fine with, but it's just THIS particular hairstyle doesn't suit his personality at all in my opinion, hopefully this won't be the default hairstyle...

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
(sorry if this post seems all over the place just typing down whatever comes to me)

Yikes this might be another bones tales dev it looks like, seeing how people are talking about this new update....just damn.

Below is what a optimistic person would say.

Hopefully the dev comes out and talks about why everything is taking so long, and why shit is so short for such a long wait.

What a person who has seen game after game, dev after dev, on this site pull.

I think this dev is using the stall for money tactic on us guys.

All in all.

I would say/think this. If the dev comes out and says "well guys the game is a lot more graphical so it takes me longer to work on" then I along with a lot of other people would hit them with the "Wtf didn't you just go back to the old style of the game and speedrun back to where you where on ver.7".

Since you said it got deleted by a family member....People would probably wait for you to get back to where you where in at least 2 years time.

Holy fuck I still don't believe in that story....the family...whatever so be it.

The game being more graphical so it's taking you longer......if that really is the case just fucking tell everyone.

It would help a lot if you said "hey guys I'm going to make this game my life long project/maybe career"

Zaebalo8

Dec 13, 2023
As a result, we received an update before the new year. Hooray!:HideThePain: Also, the plot has doubled (we won’t look at its contents). Let's clap, clap this dog.
Payne, I don't feel joy.
Why does it hurt so much.:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Crabbius

sentrik

Oct 5, 2018
I just checked the MC changes, and I gotta say, as much as I look and try to accept his new look, I just can't cuz he doesn't look right...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The old version made him look innocent with a mischievous side beneath, but new look, just...seems off...
It's said that he will have over 15 hairstyles and that it will change depending on the event, which I'm fine with, but it's just THIS particular hairstyle doesn't suit his personality at all in my opinion, hopefully this won't be the default hairstyle...
Old MC looks 12, new MC looks 18. This is a good change

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Well, in the Twisted World men are slender and short, with many feminine traits to their bodies.

If the main character ends up possessing a body from that world, you can't expect him to be a muscular, tall individual that exudes masculinity.
It's not the short and thin. It's the long straitened girl hair and the mascara. Dev has femboy optional but makes the MC a femboy...

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Alright I'm confused right now. Will MC still be called Jonah from now on? Would there be an actual Jonah later along with Jack still being the legitimate MC in the new world?

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Game feels like it has so much filler now. Everything takes forever. For what felt like half the update your character doesnt even wake up from the coma. With the rate these updates are going it's going to take a year just leave the fucking hospital.
While I agree with the filler part, I dont agree with the hospital part.
I am actually glad that we get to explore the hospital more, since even in the first game I thought we ran through the hospital part too quickly.
Also I hate how much repeating text is there in sex scenes. You could easily delete half of the text and you wouldn't lose anything.

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
Shame. I really enjoyed this game (flaws and all) before the remake. This is a remake, the dev needs to step up the quality of the lewd scenes. Specifically the 'implied' lewd scenes. What I mean by 'implied' is not being able to see the action of the lewd scene. No one wants to see a lewd scene from the POV of behind the MC. 'Implied' lewd scenes should not exist. I mean c'mon hiding the action of the 2 kissing scenes? That is lazy artwork. At this time I would call this game a 'rewrite' not a 'remake'. If you plan on redoing the game mechanics, that would be greatly welcomed. As of this point, even with the very small improvements to the assets, this 'remake' is lagging behind the original version. I dare the dev to honestly do this 'remake' where ALL aspects of the game are better than the original. See you all in a year. Maybe the MC will be out of the hospital by then.

4.10 star(s) 215 Votes