Oct 21, 2019
Shame. I really enjoyed this game (flaws and all) before the remake. This is a remake, the dev needs to step up the quality of the lewd scenes. Specifically the 'implied' lewd scenes. What I mean by 'implied' is not being able to see the action of the lewd scene. No one wants to see a lewd scene from the POV of behind the MC. 'Implied' lewd scenes should not exist. I mean c'mon hiding the action of the 2 kissing scenes? That is lazy artwork. At this time I would call this game a 'rewrite' not a 'remake'. If you plan on redoing the game mechanics, that would be greatly welcomed. As of this point, even with the very small improvements to the assets, this 'remake' is lagging behind the original version. I dare the dev to honestly do this 'remake' where ALL aspects of the game are better than the original. See you all in a year. Maybe the MC will be out of the hospital by then.
This remake was nothing but a cash grab

Guy69420

Jan 6, 2018
Knowing the last 7-8 months of development have been relatively fruitless makes me happy I decided not to renew during the Subscribstar switch in February.

After supporting the original game for over 2 years, it's sad to see it abandoned and for the new game to be in such a state. Snats used to be a dev I was happy giving money to, hope it improves.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Old MC looks 12, new MC looks 18. This is a good change
I'm not complaining about the model, I like that he looks older and stuff too, it's literally just THAT hairstyle, it literally makes him look like a douche, which, he is not, from what the previous game showed, and now this one, again, his new model looks fine, it's just that hairstyle that's screaming "Big douchebag" and I don't like that...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Kind of disappointed in the update since he said it would be the full prologue. On the positive side, I actually don't mind the mc's new design now. His and Jeanne's were the two that I wasn't really sure when I first saw them. Jeanne I am still not sure since we didn't see her in game yet. Storywise I like what he did with the hell and now the hospital part of the game but was it worth it the 8 months of waiting? I have to say no. From what he said at the end of the update it seems like he has been having issues with some variables in the sandbox part of the hospital. I don't know why he is so insistent on having sandbox in the game, the story could very easily be told without it. It feels like so much extra work for something that most people don't care or actually hate. I was tempted to say that hopefully the rest of the prologue will be released soon, but it probably won't come out this year.
Didn't hate the update but like I said it was disappointing.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Kind of disappointed in the update since he said it would be the full prologue. On the positive side, I actually don't mind the mc's new design now. His and Jeanne's were the two that I wasn't really sure when I first saw them. Jeanne I am still not sure since we didn't see her in game yet. Storywise I like what he did with the hell and now the hospital part of the game but was it worth it the 8 months of waiting? I have to say no. From what he said at the end of the update it seems like he has been having issues with some variables in the sandbox part of the hospital. I don't know why he is so insistent on having sandbox in the game, the story could very easily be told without it. It feels like so much extra work for something that most people don't care or actually hate. I was tempted to say that hopefully the rest of the prologue will be released soon, but it probably won't come out this year.
Didn't hate the update but like I said it was disappointing.
Yeah, I don't have a problem with remake as well but he took 8 months for just a regular (No sandbox or complex branches) kk Vn (of course he says he finished a lot of contents and animations already but is it worth it for those people who payed 20 or more just to wait and pay again when he released the full prologue? Yeah, this game is his dream projects and he have lots of ideas, innovation and experience. But it's not worth waiting half a year just for 30 mins of contents (with repeatable lines). With the amounts he is receiving per years, he would easily invest in more PC or hire someone to take off the workload.

Ps. Funfact - The original game might have a lot of bugs, errors and inconsistency but it still excels at having more interesting contents and events which only took 2 years minimum compared to the remake which took a year(It was released on November/December) and still didn't finished the hospital arc.

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
wait...are people complaining about this update...its over an hour of content for the hospital... geez...most games take a year to give that much..so people complaining about snats are silly
It's incomplete, doesn't matter how much content there is. It's the fact that Snatz keeps saying things implying that he's got so much done but then after 8 months releases only an hour of content, incomplete content. Where we've seen him churn out more in less time. Of course people will complain and yes while there are quite a few games that take a long time to update, Twisted World wasn't one of them and there are many other games that pump out loads of content in consistent manner.

REEEX

Jul 1, 2023
this game is one of the best i have seen so far, I really like the story the art and the sex scenes 10/10, hope it come out soon 1.6

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
What I don't get (about most of the people whining here) is that he(Snats) at least delivered on something he said he was going to do, the remake. Versus just being like ICSTOR or Braindrop (WVM's creator) or Komisari (Hero's Harem Guild) or Bluecat (Ecchi Sensei) All of which are far FAR worse offenders for scamming/ripping people off. But hey, pirates gonna pirate and complain horribly about how their favorite X did a bad :KEK::KEK:
See here's the thing. He lied about the remake. There wasn't GOING to be a remake, at least not of this early part of the game or before it was done anyhow. What you're unware of is that Snats was going to have this improved part of the game for the "second part."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know why you think you're being clever, but you're flat out just lying, or confidently clueless.

Several of us in here backed the game from almost that start when Snats promoted the game here up until the remake was announced. But go on with the "this is a piracy site so none of you could have ever backed it" line, as if we haven't heard it before. I've got a dozen different projects I backing across SS/Patreon and itchio, and its still cheaper than blowing 100/month on this grift that the 15 dumbasses are giving him. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since we never got to see 0.8 we'll never know WHY/what really went down with that random gangster/mafia/whatever tf they were that was after MC at this rate that lead to them being hospitalized (dead and MC possesses his body).

why would you spend 100 dollars for an early access where all you see is just one or two scenes of blowjob and handjob in loop and the worse part is that the game is still in fucking prologue atleast back then he made more scene and action back when it was still prologue.
And its $100... A MONTH that those clowns are paying... "A fool and their money are soon parted" or however the saying goes. Snats is spending 40 hours a week on the beach there in Brazil rather than working on the game 100%, and I don't blame him.

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
No, it's cause they paid patreon for a lot of time without a notice or update or warning, i guess
nah their were somewhat constant updates its just that we were suppose to get 50 scenes but cause of some variable fuck up we got 10 he said he gone release the rest in version 1.6 when he figures out the issue if we don't get the rest of the scenes in version 1.6 he indeed is 100% milking his patrons balls

4.10 star(s) 215 Votes