Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
You guys need to calm down. Even when it drops for patrons you'll need to wait for the public release. Every update until now has been worth the wait, we just have to be a little more patient.
I wholeheartedly agree that this game is nothing short of excellent and is well worth the wait, but let's not forget that this cozy little place, in its origin, has always been a pirate haven, not a wholesome public release sharing forum.

People come here expecting updates that are patreon exclusive to be shared/leaked regardless of their content or creator.. So the very premise of patiently waiting for the official release (even just for a couple of days) sort of defeats the purpose of this forum IMO.

All in all, I'm okay with both options honestly. Just don't condemn people for using this website the way it was meant to be - expressing the desire to play the newest update, free of charge, as soon as possible.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
It will be released when it is released.
Soon it will be updated for the higher patreon tiers.

But we should wait for the public release; it gives time to the developer to fix bugs.

And according to their most recent post, there were plenty of bugs.

Reactions: Benoq

Alittleaccount1707

Aug 23, 2021

Hello Guys❤ I am here only to wish you the best on this new year! I hope you get a lot of love, Girls, Trapboys and Futas❤ and about the update is finally Done!, and angels has tested and founded a lot of errors already (It was a busy New Year for me....sob*) but thanks for their help the game is functional, BUT I found out that there are still people not using a clean and updated save file, so I came to a solution and added a totally new and completed save file(only till the end of version 0.4.3) that I invite you all to use, that way we can avoid that you get errors/bugs because you are using an old save. And if you worry about using another guy name on your game, i made the perfect solution FOR YOU! and added a new feature to the Peachphone, The Renamer! With this feature you can change your name anytime! with all that explained I will be uploading the game for Pussycats/lovers in some minutes, The PC version and also the Android Version. If you find any error/bug PLEASE REPORT ME ON THE PATREON CHAT CHANNEL at least until the game gets release public.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018

Hello Guys❤ I am here only to wish you the best on this new year! I hope you get a lot of love, Girls, Trapboys and Futas❤ and about the update is finally Done!, and angels has tested and founded a lot of errors already (It was a busy New Year for me....sob*) but thanks for their help the game is functional, BUT I found out that there are still people not using a clean and updated save file, so I came to a solution and added a totally new and completed save file(only till the end of version 0.4.3) that I invite you all to use, that way we can avoid that you get errors/bugs because you are using an old save. And if you worry about using another guy name on your game, i made the perfect solution FOR YOU! and added a new feature to the Peachphone, The Renamer! With this feature you can change your name anytime! with all that explained I will be uploading the game for Pussycats/lovers in some minutes, The PC version and also the Android Version. If you find any error/bug PLEASE REPORT ME ON THE PATREON CHAT CHANNEL at least until the game gets release public.
Hopefully some pussycats will post it here was really looking forward for the update

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
< Mirrors >

PC: | |

APK: | |

secretlarrs Much love dude!

Last edited:

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Today is a glorious day for the peoples of the world.
I had to study archeology, but this game deserves more my time xD.

Reactions: Teschos

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Does anyone have any idea when the new patch for this will be out I am guessing 1-3 days? If you don't know what I mean the Incest patch.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes