nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Lol i'm struggling over here waiting for the next update and i know i'm not the only one :')

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Lol i'm struggling over here waiting for the next update and i know i'm not the only one :')
yeah he took his time with this one and i hope it wont turn out content wise like 0.5 if yes... than thats a huge letdown for all the time he worked on it

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
yeah he took his time with this one and i hope it wont turn out content wise like 0.5 if yes... than thats a huge letdown for all the time he worked on it
I only discovered this game in this current update, so i don't know how much time he usually takes between releases

jakob007

Sep 6, 2018
I'm not following his working on this game and don't know how many people are working on this game (which i really like) but i think that it's progress is really slow, correct me if im wrong. I remember we waited for 0.5v for months and the new content was really small i you ask me, but again i don't know how much people are working on this game.

Reactions: fruitplays
Dec 20, 2018
Dev is probably working simultaneously in finishing disc 1 and the start of disc 2, warping the disc 1 is already a bunch of work and given the circunstances it will probably take another month for us to get an update

• Sad
Reactions: kark

dirtytomming

Jun 18, 2019
Jazmine seems bugged for me. Any interaction immediately jumps her up to Stage 3 and it bugs out not updating anything of hers. I've tried restarting and reinstalling. I'm on windows. I thought Ive deleted all previous saves but it still does this.
Any help?

Theresnoname

May 9, 2019
Weekly Dev note 25-04-2022(x2)

Hello guys! i know, i am late again for this devlog, i don't wanted to just post only a tiny bit neither come without anything on my hands since all what i have been doing this last few days was doing maps and characters more than everything else, but along with that i also did and completed a few stuff, those are:
Things Done:
  • - 5* Demon King Commission characters has been created (only 2 more left!)
  • - New event added "Lost"
  • - 3 more sex events.

Working on:
  • - Working on another event "The end?" (End of Disk1)
  • - Checking up new animations, a lot of sex will be seen so i want the animations to be smooth as possible.
  • - Adding sounds to the new content
  • - Looking for bugs and glitches.
  • - Writing more stuff for new events.
  • - Working on Demon Kings Commissions characters. (only 2 more they will be probably out today)

DISK2 Advances:
  • - Animated Main menu Screen(still working on this, i am a noob on the moment of editing videos...)
  • - Reworking characters(i will be posting the reworked characters soon so be patient)
  • - A better load/save menu.
  • - Maps are being reworked these last weeks i have been reworking MC/Jaiden Room
  • - Looking to contract someone that could make me a few soundtracks/sounds (you guys already bully me too much with the broking glass sound lol)
And that's all, I spend all this 2 week especially learning how to use the Advance bonemod on koikatsu character creation, thanks to that i can feel a ton of possibilities and new body types, so i am trying to improve even more my characters, thats why for Disk2 i will be reworking almost all the old ones using all the new skills that i learned and use on these newer characters, a lot of them really needed some repayment, especially jazmin, her body is really hard to deal at the moment to do her animations that's why there is no too much animations of her at the moment (that thicc body is way too destructive hahaha) so i will try to upgrade her to a next level body, something that will be way better than the current one, along with that i will fix a few other characters, some of them wont change too much and some of them might change completely, Disk 2 will have a lot of changes, but believe me if you like how characters are coming to the date, you will even love more the reworked ones, i have only one goal, and that is to make more diversity when it come to body types.
With all that explained, i will go now finish up those 2 last commissions, so this will be the last week for Demon Kings! so if you are on the Demon King tier, i will be uploading 1 animation with each of your character on discord(DemonKings channel) so i invite everyone to keep an eye there... ❤
Well I hope you got a really nice rest of the day! looooveee you!❤
btw, let me know what you think on the looks of these new beuties, i want to hear what you have to say❤

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Weekly Dev note 25-04-2022(x2)

Hello guys! i know, i am late again for this devlog, i don't wanted to just post only a tiny bit neither come without anything on my hands since all what i have been doing this last few days was doing maps and characters more than everything else, but along with that i also did and completed a few stuff, those are:
Things Done:
  • - 5* Demon King Commission characters has been created (only 2 more left!)
  • - New event added "Lost"
  • - 3 more sex events.

Working on:
  • - Working on another event "The end?" (End of Disk1)
  • - Checking up new animations, a lot of sex will be seen so i want the animations to be smooth as possible.
  • - Adding sounds to the new content
  • - Working on Demon Kings Commissions characters. (only 2 more they will be probably out today)

DISK2 Advances:
  • - Animated Main menu Screen(still working on this, i am a noob on the moment of editing videos...)
  • - Reworking characters(i will be posting the reworked characters soon so be patient)
  • - A better load/save menu.
  • - Maps are being reworked these last weeks i have been reworking MC/Jaiden Room
  • - Looking to contract someone that could make me a few soundtracks/sounds (you guys already bully me too much with the broking glass sound lol)
And that's all, I spend all this 2 week especially learning how to use the Advance bonemod on koikatsu character creation, thanks to that i can feel a ton of possibilities and new body types, so i am trying to improve even more my characters, thats why for Disk2 i will be reworking almost all the old ones using all the new skills that i learned and use on these newer characters, a lot of them really needed some repayment, especially jazmin, her body is really hard to deal at the moment to do her animations that's why there is no too much animations of her at the moment (that thicc body is way too destructive hahaha) so i will try to upgrade her to a next level body, something that will be way better than the current one, along with that i will fix a few other characters, some of them wont change too much and some of them might change completely, Disk 2 will have a lot of changes, but believe me if you like how characters are coming to the date, you will even love more the reworked ones, i have only one goal, and that is to make more diversity when it come to body types.
With all that explained, i will go now finish up those 2 last commissions, so this will be the last week for Demon Kings! so if you are on the Demon King tier, i will be uploading 1 animation with each of your character on discord(DemonKings channel) so i invite everyone to keep an eye there... ❤
Well I hope you got a really nice rest of the day! looooveee you!❤
btw, let me know what you think on the looks of these new beuties, i want to hear what you have to say❤
well tbh the next update will be done in 2months atleast. but ist gonna be a big one with a lots of sex so only heads up guys....

Theresnoname

May 9, 2019
Weekly Dev note 2-05-2022

Hello guys! huge improvements this last week❤ those are:
Things Done:
  • - All the Demon Kings commission characters has been created! They are all presented on discord go check them out!❤ i am leaving some spicy animations there too❤
  • - Some animations has been modified, those are Jazmin, Marianna, Ms. Torres and Angelina Sex events.
  • - More choices, be aware to save your game every time the choice menu appear, if you want to see the 2 paths of sex scenes.
Working on:
  • - At the moment i am giving a proper end to this part of the Disk so i can move on with the another one.
  • - Integrating some new character to the story
  • - Adding a few more sex scenes.
  • - Adding sounds to the new sex scenes
DISK2 Advances:
  • - Working on the GUI
  • - Still Reworking characters
  • - Editing load/save menu screen and buttons.
  • - Maps being reworked this week are the Livingroom and the Kitchen
  • - Still Looking for someone that could make me a few soundtracks/sounds

And that's all, i know... i had take too much time developing this coming update, i am really sorry for making you wait this long, I had so many things on my agenda and also have been studying and learning a lot new stuff that could help me improve the game, mechanically and visually, and you guys can see that improvement on every new character that has come out recently(plus those that have been shown only to pussycats), I also had improve a lot doing animations, i spend a huge time editing and creating a lot of premade animated scenes to use them on the game and save few work time on the moment of reusing them again, a few of them has been shown on Discord and Twitter❤
Learning how to use all the new mods that have been released for Koikatsu has been a total challenge to me, but thanks god i can certainly say that i still haven't reach my limit! and i can still improve A LOT MORE❤
Again, I am sorry for making you guys wait so long, But i can promise you one thing, in this next anniversary, I WILL MAKE YOU GUYS C#M NONSTOP❤ there is a lot of more thing that i am working on, so many surprises... all those surprises will be my late Christmas gift for all of you, for being there helping me accomplish this dream❤
For those that are asking me everyday for the release date, i am trying my best to finish as fast as possible all the new events related to close or end this First Disk, a lot of things has already been done so i will be probably be sharing the beta version to angels and my translators in around 2 weeks. i will be sharing a few more sneak a peeks those days too.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes