(This will definitely not be historically accurate).​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-21
Release Date: 2023-05-20
Developer: Amai Otoko
Censored: No
Version: Rework .3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
ALL: - - - -
UPDATE: - - - -

screenshot 1.png screenshot 2.png screenshot 4.png screenshot 3.png screenshot 5.png screenshot 6.png

Last edited:

JustDJ

Jul 30, 2019
I dig it so far, the time travel aspect is neat. the potential for trans characters has me intrigued (the gynophile comment). not much there yet but there weren't any game-breaking errors. I also like that we have all the relationships up-front, and the setup leads me to believe that the dev will use those variables consistently (unlike other games/VNs).

so best of luck to the dev, I'll check out the updates as they come out.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
When there's a spelling mistake right there in the uploaded picture.

I should get out of HERE surely.. If you're in her and she can't see you... Well.. :LOL:

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Would be nice if it's sandbox progression. but hey could be hard to implement in this time-travel genre

> conversation are nice could be better if you add picture, gif etc?
> the only thing bad here is story is only 5 minute ( but hey it's a demo ).. well, truth be told, size is preety big considering it's basically a demo and 5-10 min of play time

Reactions: AmaiOtoko

Bookworm83

Dec 9, 2019
If anyone is wondering the size is because there are quite a few large video clips in the game. Anyway I think the game has potential, but hopefully it allows for going back and forth to change things and see what the effects are. I like time travel, but it would be a little disappointing if it was just a linear story.

Reactions: Weisskralle

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
Really short but it's an 0.1 so that's fine. I'll watch for now I think
If anyone is wondering the size is because there are quite a few large video clips in the game. Anyway I think the game has potential, but hopefully it allows for going back and forth to change things and see what the effects are. I like time travel, but it would be a little disappointing if it was just a linear story.
I agree with the back and forth idea, that would take the most advantage of the concept.

Reactions: Weisskralle

derpy0815

May 2, 2017
pretty much all the images are broken because of random uppercase letters in either links or folders

regarding the content .. its a barebone proof of concept - fair for a 0.1 first release - but it already fails at that

Reactions: e-disfunction

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
pretty much all the images are broken because of random uppercase letters in either links or folders
Hi. You're the second person to say that. I've tried it on Chrome, Firefox and Edge and it works fine. Could you show me?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes