HTML Twisting Time [VRework .3] [Amai Otoko]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Hello, I was wondering if you had planned to add one or more antagonists in your story. Because there, it's a bit hollow and all this time travel has no real negative impact. Having a sister or an aunt is very light.

I realize it's still in the early stages of your development but I still think it's good to critique these things at the beginning rather than the end. So, will there be repercussions of these multiple trips in the past but also in the future? because you have already planned a city of the future.

For example: by dint of changing an element of the past, and by adding a sister to your mother, you inexorably modify the life of your mother influenced by your aunt. This snowball effect may very well have repercussions on the general environment of the house, on your new sister, on the number of people living under the roof, on the gender of the MC, on the paternity of half-brother, half -sister, to create a half-father...

After her grandma liked the MC's big dick, she may very well have become frustrated that she didn't have more and she turned to a black gang and she had a son, who is therefore the the MC's uncle, his mother's half-brother, who during his youth had an intimate relationship with the MC's mother resulting in a black male child from this incestuous affair. And so, while the MC has a white sister, he also has a black brother.

And, we can even go further, while the MC's mother has a sister, both of them went on a trip to Japan. The MC's aunt has fallen in love with a Japanese man, who is secretly a BDSM aficionado. You discover the existence of this trip by going into the past, which was only an idea. But when you come back in the past, you discover that your aunt married this Japanese man but that in addition, he submitted her and her sister, but also your sister, and if the MC became a woman the Japanese tries to enslave it.

And of course, what happens in the present has effects in the future where we see the descendants of the MC changed from better to worse or vice versa depending on the choices. I think there you have it, a game theme that has multiple possibilities to become a great game.
Yes, I have plans for an antagonist. Fucked up shit will happen to the MC, and his family, due to time travel. The MC will only ever be born a man. There will be no rape/forced/blackmail sex. I don't kink shame(clearly I'm on this website) but I personally don't like BDSM(not my thing) or NTR(I hate forced cucking), and I hate Rape/Forced/Blackmail Sex(it makes my stomach turn, blackmail sex will always be stupid to me). However, I do have plans for introducing other races. With all that said, thank you for your input.

Last edited:

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
Good start and interesting concept. It's a bit weird that you never seem to see anyone outside the actual quest, but I guess it's a start.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

While the idea was interesting, I'm not sure the game is for me.

The worldbuilding is limited to the house but you did a good job to differentiate each time period.
The characters are few but interesting.
The story is only at the beginning but I'm curious about where you're going.
The choice of photos and videos is well done.

So, the concept made me come. The samples made me try. But I'm starting to feel that maybe it's not a game for me if it focuses on incest that much (I don't mind if it's a possibility among others but I'm not that much interested in that kink to play a game only about that). And yes, we can chose the relationships we want at the start but that doesn't change the original one.

Another thing : the game play. If we need to use the walkthrough that much, it doesn't feel like I'm playing. There should be hints whether in the dialogs or another way (locations, objects, actions...).

A remark : the only way to change the time period (morning, afternoon, evening, night) is to work, to take a nap or an event to occur. The computer, the television, eating, everything in the bathroom, we can try them as much as we want, we stay at the same time period.

The image choice in the bathroom should change for each activity (modern shower, electric toothbrush, japanese toilets with a water jet). You've made it for everything else so it was strange.

There are some spelling errors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.

Reactions: AmaiOtoko

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Hello.

While the idea was interesting, I'm not sure the game is for me.

The worldbuilding is limited to the house but you did a good job to differentiate each time period.
The characters are few but interesting.
The story is only at the beginning but I'm curious about where you're going.
The choice of photos and videos is well done.

So, the concept made me come. The samples made me try. But I'm starting to feel that maybe it's not a game for me if it focuses on incest that much (I don't mind if it's a possibility among others but I'm not that much interested in that kink to play a game only about that). And yes, we can chose the relationships we want at the start but that doesn't change the original one.

Another thing : the game play. If we need to use the walkthrough that much, it doesn't feel like I'm playing. There should be hints whether in the dialogs or another way (locations, objects, actions...).

A remark : the only way to change the time period (morning, afternoon, evening, night) is to work, to take a nap or an event to occur. The computer, the television, eating, everything in the bathroom, we can try them as much as we want, we stay at the same time period.

The image choice in the bathroom should change for each activity (modern shower, electric toothbrush, japanese toilets with a water jet). You've made it for everything else so it was strange.

There are some spelling errors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.
Thank you for the feedback.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Only a day after my message, you shared a new version. If I had known, I would have written an overall reply.
However, it clearly answers one of my questions. So, I'll probably wait for more content to be added to come again.
The revelation is too early and the answer is too quick, at least for me, sorry.
The school setting and the mystery man are good clues about future content. So, I'll definitely come again.

Thanks for the quick navigation button. It's really useful and works on every time period.

There was an error after we had sex with Grandma for the first time in the past :
"I should talk to mom in the morning about past &gmom."

Good continuation.

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Hello.

Only a day after my message, you shared a new version. If I had known, I would have written an overall reply.
However, it clearly answers one of my questions. So, I'll probably wait for more content to be added to come again.
The revelation is too early and the answer is too quick, at least for me, sorry.
The school setting and the mystery man are good clues about future content. So, I'll definitely come again.

Thanks for the quick navigation button. It's really useful and works on every time period.

There was an error after we had sex with Grandma for the first time in the past :
"I should talk to mom in the morning about past &gmom."

Good continuation.
Thank you for this. I'm just learning as I go.

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
I really like the triple time setting, It reminds me of "Day of the Tentacle". What kinda annoys me is that false sandbox feeling. I've still not finished all the actual content, but It feels quite linear, doesn't It? If It's that linear why making It so "sandboxy" (map movement and all the shit)?

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
I really like the triple time setting, It reminds me of "Day of the Tentacle". What kinda annoys me is that false sandbox feeling. I've still not finished all the actual content, but It feels quite linear, doesn't It? If It's that linear why making It so "sandboxy" (map movement and all the shit)?
In the next update I will be continuing the main story and adding a few side characters with their own side stories.

Sunshine999

Oct 5, 2017
- The archive is too big, 1.1GB for the short story currently published is a bit too much. The solution is to compress the media, check if you really need those big video files.

- Media won't load if the file names are mispelled with a wrong capitalization, you can solve that by having them all lowercase both inside the HTML and in their folders.

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
- The archive is too big, 1.1GB for the short story currently published is a bit too much. The solution is to compress the media, check if you really need those big video files.

- Media won't load if the file names are mispelled with a wrong capitalization, you can solve that by having them all lowercase both inside the HTML and in their folders.
What media wasn't loading?

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
I downloaded and tried this game because it has Andi James in it and so far I like it. But you can do more with Andi. She has done anal so I suggest you add a quest to slam her ass, otherwise why even bother making a game?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes