HTML Twisting Time [VRework .3] [Amai Otoko]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

fujikhan

Sep 4, 2020
I like the premise so far. I really hope it turns out that happening in the past changes something in the present/future. So if you leave your mother in the past, and never speak to her again, then she becomes a man-hater in the present. Or if you treated her like an object, a trained her in a way, she could turn into an over-sexed, plastic doll bimbo; something to that effect. And all those changes would effect what the house looks like in the present, and what your sister would act like as well. Not to mention the long-term effects in future, which would be even more drastic changes.

It could end up being alot more work this way though.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
AmaiOtoko
generally it is ok game. im not a reader so dont care about white font on psychedelic pink. or blue on blue.

my main issue is that VN-features like routes and endings. kinda a no-no for sandboxes (caz of obvious - reclicking n repetition. it is not a vn gamestyle whre u can skip from,often random, answer to answer within seconds... here that additional clicking is technically grind and burden. unless u add some fast-links to routes which would be totally separate to avoid repetition. then it will be 2+part game )

additionally some buttons require scrollings (like work button) . and each extra scroll piles up which also technically consistutes grind

also u may want to explore compressing

Last edited:

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Updated the links. Did a lot to rework the story. If the old version was better, let me know.

Reactions: Devilrv

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Would have been super annoying if i hadn't found the questionair you used.

Just a tip, i know you have a vision on what the game should be, but try and keep your audience in mind.
I only have one take away from that. When putting something in your game (be it a text or something more complex down the road) what does it add? To the game and the experience? Is it complexity for complexities sake?

Other than that, keep it up. Looking forward to your next update.

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Would have been super annoying if i hadn't found the questionair you used.

Just a tip, i know you have a vision on what the game should be, but try and keep your audience in mind.
I only have one take away from that. When putting something in your game (be it a text or something more complex down the road) what does it add? To the game and the experience? Is it complexity for complexities sake?

Other than that, keep it up. Looking forward to your next update.
The answers were in the achievement if you failed.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
The answers were in the achievement if you failed.
I'm not saying they were overtly hard ( i found the questionnaire you used in like 2 mins on Google). Just that it didn't make sense in the context of the game.
Just something to keep in mind.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes