2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Incest probably
In one of the awful but amusing "Matt Helm" films starring Dean Martin {that was their first mistake} Helm is in a club with a live band.

The band's frontman says "The Joint's jumpin', Dad!"

Helm says to his local contact {played by Sharon Tate} "Dad?"

"He calls everyone that."

"What? Don't he know?"

The band were .

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Twisting vines" version "Ep5 Extra".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Twisting vines" versione "Ep5 Extra".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Reactions: inno3d and Kagrra

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
OK so I left a review, but here are some extra thoughts:-

Difficult to score with for me.
I think a fair score from me would be a 3.5 but rounded up to 4 is cool.

So... the good:
Characters are nice, graphics are nice, sex scenes are nice.
Multiple paths, so replay value is good.

The not so good.
The path for certain characters is extremely difficult.
I first tried it by myself, and relationship was platonic.
Then I tried it with a player walkthrough and saw how much I missed and still missed more then half the content.

There is also no hint or character stats, so you can not really try and optimise your chosen route. If you have some time to burn, and want to explore different paths and options this game will be right up your alley.

Also the pace of the game is a bit off. (Not the playtime, but the in game time.) The in game time of the game is 4, maybe 5 days. A lot of stuff happens in those 5 days. Your sister goes from moving in to getting frisky with you in those 4 days. Now I'm not one for blue balling, but maybe some skipped days or something could have been implemented to make this time laps more plausible. (Babysitters did it well IMO)

But my biggest issue with the game is still the difficulty in finding content. It's a hard balance to strike, but I think this one is too difficult.

I suggestion from me would be to put in a character status screen to show progress with different girls. I get what the dev was going for. He wants you to explore the game and stumble upon certain content. Maybe he can put a make status screen that you can only get once a day (Like WTHI, Halfway house etc.) So that you don't play check your stats after every choice, but that you do get some kind of feedback to show if you are on the right track with the girl you are perusing.

TLDR: Nice game. multiple playthrough paths, but some of the content is too difficult to get.

Will try out more paths now :D

Reactions: DA22

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
From the comments it sounds like the Devs are stuck int he "Impactful Choice Paradox" where players demand choice but complain when they don't see all content in one play through. You can't have both. It doesn't work that way. That's not how any of this works. It'd be easier on a Dev to offer no choice or false choice and lose 50% of players b/c it'd be less work than to lose 50% of players because of "lack of content" and have to do more work.

That's why we can't have nice things. The Devs look at that and they say fuck choice its more work for no reward.
Game A is a narrative game with choices. Its choices lead to different paths/interactions with different characters. If you choose 1 instead of 2 you will get something but that something won't be the same as the first choice.

Now we have Game B. It's also a narrative game but instead of offering different paths for its choices, it has specific sets of these leading to outcomes, while others lead to...absolutely nothing. This type of choice is essentially a non-choice unless you are playing a narrative game to see...absolutely nothing. Do you see the difference now?

The fact that the walkthrough that details those specific sets of choices is behind a paywall, also makes me very suspicious about this game's design...

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Game A is a narrative game with choices. Its choices lead to different paths/interactions with different characters. If you choose 1 instead of 2 you will get something but that something won't be the same as the first choice.

Now we have Game B. It's also a narrative game but instead of offering different paths for its choices, it has specific sets of these leading to outcomes, while others lead to...absolutely nothing. This type of choice is essentially a non-choice unless you are playing a narrative game to see...absolutely nothing. Do you see the difference now?

The fact that the walkthrough that details those specific sets of choices is behind a paywall, also makes me very suspicious about this game's design...
Or just don't do choices and save yourself the headache and extra work. If I'm going to lose 50% of the fan base either way I'd take the path of least resistance if I was a dev. Do one path and show all content. Lots of games give you the dreaded one choice menu item (Mr. Dots for example) and people love it. Love the illusion of choice. Why this dev puts in the extra work (or not in some cases) is beyond me. The choice that leads to nothing is also akin to sandbox games. Viewed from that standpoint perhaps the path is not complete or updated yet.

Surprised no one has offered a pirate walkthrough.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Or just don't do choices and save yourself the headache and extra work. If I'm going to lose 50% of the fan base either way I'd take the path of least resistance if I was a dev. Do one path and show all content. Lots of games give you the dreaded one choice menu item (Mr. Dots for example) and people love it. Love the illusion of choice. Why this dev puts in the extra work (or not in some cases) is beyond me. The choice that leads to nothing is also akin to sandbox games. Viewed from that standpoint perhaps the path is not complete or updated yet.

Or you do it right like GGGB :p

Reactions: HandofVecna

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

A game with no choices isn't really a game though (unless it has some other mechanic like grinding stats or combat). Hitting next to see images is the same exact thing one would do while reading a digital comic.

I like having choices that affect the story in different ways in games. I just find choices that lead to game over screens pointless annoyances that are there just for show.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019

After we unveiled this girl preview last month public opinion wasn't too great so we introduced some changes. Let's hear your thoughts on the above image - which do you prefer, left or right?
the girl on the right is more like it. But the hairstyle on the left is better.

• Sad
Reactions: Vechernyaya

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020

After we unveiled this girl preview last month public opinion wasn't too great so we introduced some changes. Let's hear your thoughts on the above image - which do you prefer, left or right?
Prefer complexion on the right but don't like either hairstyle.

Reactions: a1fox3

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
A game with no choices isn't really a game though (unless it has some other mechanic like grinding stats or combat). Hitting next to see images is the same exact thing one would do while reading a digital comic.

I like having choices that affect the story in different ways in games. I just find choices that lead to game over screens pointless annoyances that are there just for show.
I agree totally. I am not sure Iskonsko_Studio has put this out as an "extra" because there is really nothing extra about it. The story doesn't advance further than 4 days and maybe there are some extra images for each character that already has a path but they are almost impossible, make that they are impossible, to find due to the "End Game" that comes if you mess up the Claire Path when trying to follow a different path.

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes