• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Well so far I think I got all the scenes with Claire except one: the one that looks like a lingerie photo shoot. I found it after in "unren-ed" the game files. I did that because a big chunk of Claire's gallery was still locked although she kissed me to make it better. Having choices is good as long as those choices increase a stat and check a flag and I think that's how this game works. I think the problem is the pace as a few already mentioned and this made the dev decide to put flags on scenes that are too early in the game and there is no way of knowing which leads where. I will have a look at the game files soon and see what I can make of them (don't know coding so will probably lead to nothing)

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Can a use Console in the game??? Unren doesen't work and change config.console in 00console to True, same there...

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Can a use Console in the game??? Unren doesen't work and change config.console in 00console to True, same there...
just tried myself. definitely does not work. If you're looking to change some variables just use to edit your save file.

Reactions: 4Finger

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Without guidance, this game is impassable. It is simply not logically clear how one choice differs from another. After all, the phrases are just changed a little, but the action remains the same.
The conclusions are that the content is good, the game is unplayable.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
meh,the game was ok.decent but kinda sad that you got to play just the regular,cuz stef was way hotter than claire.never gonna play it again i guess

Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
Is there a way to unlock the full gallery, like a save or something? Because I'm pretty sure I made every choices but I also think that I miss some things.

Thanks

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Others: COMPRESSED* um ... great cruncher supreme playb0y44 ... is your crunch EXTRA or not?

Extras
: WALKTHROUGH - ITALIAN TRANSLATION* - Walkthrough Mod

We have a WK mod and it pretty much gives us the upper hand in this contraption.
PLease be mindful to work every day, unless you wanna lose your job and game over.
Also put in the time 4 multiple play htroughs ... choices mean you have to prioritize babes.
This goes with the other one I posted. View attachment 837650
In no order at all. View attachment 837651 View attachment 837652 View attachment 837653 View attachment 837654 View attachment 837655 if you play your cards right you get her sleeping topless View attachment 837658
Added Walkthrough Mod displaying important paths choices for the different girls.
Link on OP
I agree totally. I am not sure Iskonsko_Studio has put this out as an "extra" because there is really nothing extra about it. The story doesn't advance further than 4 days and maybe there are some extra images for each character that already has a path but they are almost impossible, make that they are impossible, to find due to the "End Game" that comes if you mess up the Claire Path when trying to follow a different path.
How to get this scene???
View attachment 855968
Without guidance, this game is impassable. It is simply not logically clear how one choice differs from another. After all, the phrases are just changed a little, but the action remains the same.
The conclusions are that the content is good, the game is unplayable.
meh,the game was ok.decent but kinda sad that you got to play just the regular,cuz stef was way hotter than claire.never gonna play it again i guess
Is there a way to unlock the full gallery, like a save or something? Because I'm pretty sure I made every choices but I also think that I miss some things.

Thanks
Thank you 4 playing and do try this out any other time you are feeling adventurous.

May 26, 2018
I really liked this game. Honestly. But it has now been since September of 2020 since this has been updated (even with the limited playable version (not the extra) that I am ready to just give up on this game. The fact that the extra edition/version requires you to pay just to play a decent game sucks - and to me - makes it seem that the developer has absolutely no interest in putting out a decent, playable game for the "masses to try and determine if they want to support or not.

I don't mine - usually - having to wait 6 months for an update (I play at least 2 that update at around 5 to 6 months, and enjoy them immensely, but those are games that usually have significant additions and storyline progression - rather than basic fixes, minimal content addition, and the storyline dragging like a dead horse. Of coarse the 2nd deal breaker - at least for me - is the requirement to pay just to get the full storyline rather than some limited basic playability.

And please, don't add that "oh you get the additional content after a month or two of the subscribers getting it first, and you then get it free of charge". That really does not help when you force people to pay to play a complete game. Your game SHOULD be good enough that people will WANT to support you, rather than being forced to do so.I know too many developers who make such a good game, of different "stripes" that they are already at over a thousand supporters, pulling in somewhere in the range of $8,000 in support, and they never have a "pay to play" for a full complete version. With your "style" opf forcing support, I will be surprised if you ever get to that level. And I will not be one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samken and Sirren

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I really liked this game. Honestly. But it has now been since September of 2020 since this has been updated (even with the limited playable version (not the extra) that I am ready to just give up on this game. The fact that the extra edition/version requires you to pay just to play a decent game sucks - and to me - makes it seem that the developer has absolutely no interest in putting out a decent, playable game for the "masses to try and determine if they want to support or not. I don't mine - usually - having to wait 6 months for an update (I play at least 2 that update at around 5 to 6 months, and enjoy them immensely, but those are games that usually have significant additions and storyline progression - rather than basic fixes, minimal content addition, and the storyline dragging like a dead horse. Of coarse the 2nd deal breaker - at least for me - is the requirement to pay just to get the full storyline rather than some limited basic playability. And please, don't add that "oh you get the additional content after a month or two of the subscribers getting it first, and you then get it free of charge". That really does not help when you force people to pay to play a complete game. Your game SHOULD be good enough that people will WANT to support you, rather than being forced to do so.I know too many developers who make such a good game, of different "stripes" that they are already at over a thousand supporters, pulling in somewhere in the range of $8,000 in support, and they never have a "pay to play" for a full complete version. With your "style" opf forcing support, I will be surprised if you ever get to that level. And I will not be one of them.
Holy huge, unreadable wall of text, Batman! A humble piece of advice for you, make sure your post is readable by breaking them up into paragraphs, especially if you really want to be taken seriously by the developer. No developer is going to expend significant amount of time and efforts to try to read an unbroken, huge wall of text.

Reactions: myuhinny and ZoePen
May 26, 2018
Holy huge, unreadable wall of text, Batman! A humble piece of advice for you, make sure your post is readable by breaking them up into paragraphs, especially if you really want to be taken seriously by the developer. No developer is going to expend significant amount of time and efforts to try to read an unbroken, huge wall of text.
Ok, It is split up, although I felt my comment was not a "wall of text" as you put it. I did feel it was a short paragraph, short enough to be read relatively easily.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
3dcg - incest - male protagonist - mobile game - multiple endings - romance

:unsure: 2 year old game, 6 tags. Hmmm... Am I correct in assuming they are not up-to-date?

Is there any sexual content in this game?

Could someone comment all the missing tags so a nice mod can update the post? :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
3dcg - incest - male protagonist - mobile game - multiple endings - romance

:unsure: 2 year old game, 6 tags. Hmmm... Am I correct in assuming they are not up-to-date?

Is there any sexual content in this game?

Could someone comment all the missing tags so a nice mod can update the post? :)
Yes there is sex as in grouping and vaginal sex but that was from the last time I played will start again because I have forgot what the story is about.
Both tags are now applied.
Will apply tags as I play.

Reactions: Grimtown

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah Game with Empty Updates ....Episode ends when Mc touch his Sister and sleep nothing else +Titjob is kinda rare to see (y) = Good job Dev adding at least that one :cool:(y) one last Positive thing is walkthrough mod :p(y)

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes