bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What do you like/dislike in our game?

Patrons only
Sep 29 at 3:17am
I'm working on the hardest part of any game, I'm writing the ending. It's a really hard thing to do, that's why many authors choose not to finish their games. Chances are that you will just ruin a game or book which isn't so bad at all, a poorly-written ending can easily do that to your product. That of course will have a negative impact on your reputation. So, while I'm working , you can leave your feedback in comments. I prefer communicating with my audience in here, because you guys motivate me to continue working on this game. I like my patrons and I'm ready to hear everything you have to say. It's possible that I will implement some of your wishes in a new project.
One more question. Do you like when I publish news and renders so frequently? Or should I make it less often?

If you're Russian, just write in your mothertongue. At first, it will be easier for me to understand you and secondly, I will finally get how much of you are here.

Сейчас я занят, самой сложной частью разработки любой игры, я пишу концовку. Это трудно делать. Именно поэтому многие авторы, предпочитают не завершать свои игры. Испортить неплохую игру, книгу и.т.д. плохо прописанной концовкой очень легко. А это естественно репутационный удар. И пока я усиленно тружусь, можете оставить свой фидбек. Возможно, что-то я реализую в новом проекте.

И еще один вопрос. Нравится ли вам частые публикации новостей и арта? Или стоит делать это реже?

Если кто русскоязычный, я думаю стоит писать на родном языке.

1. мне вас легче понять.

2. я хоть пойму сколько вас.

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I found a ValueError at Threesome with Thea:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ValueError: unsupported format character 't' (0x74) at index 51

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day_23.rpyc", line 2275, in script call
    /��&��k�؁�f$X�ub48��z_;b �mb|

Dec 28, 2017
Although it's too early to tell how this will turn out. So far it has done a good job with the emotional roller coaster. Mostly anger, but only because i felt i agreed with MC in most preset answers. So well done on the writing part. However there simply aren't enough choices. I don't mind being on rails along for the ride. But if i'm supposed to make choices i would at least like choices where it counts/when it comes to what's said between MC and the rest of the cast.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
Oh, for fucks sake!! Does Ann have to be a big part of every single update?! She's the least-interesting character of the game. Every other character has some interesting personality (in addition to their hot looks). Ann's just a sexy nympho.
Just skip the update then. At least wait until v1.05 or v1.1 comes out.

The 0.9 update will be the penultimate update devoted to Ann and Helga. You'll see endings of their branches in the 1.0 update. What you'll see in the end will depend on the choices you make throughout the game (at least I'll try to make it work this way :) ). The 0.95 update will bring you closer to Alanna and Helena's storyline endings.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I don't see any trouble in it :closedeyesmile::coldsweat:
Ann is chocolate cake. a delightful treat any day of the week. And absolutely perfect, if that's all you knew was available. However, we also have Boston creme pie (chocolate cake with a layer of chocolate cream in the middle), chocolate cake with a side of ice cream, you get the idea.

To put it more simply, the other characters are just as hot as Ann and also have other interesting traits (Alannah is hotter, but that's just my opinion).

-----------------
Also, wtf does this awesome game only have 124 patrons?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Not much left to do, I think I'll send files for coding tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'll keep working, planning to add about 1-1,5k of words more. There are a lot of renders already about 270. I still need to make 20-30 more.
2 Likes

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
It's there in the original post, down near the bottom.
But the problem is with that walkthrough, it's just an indication - not a detailed one. And without a detailed walk-through it's hard to get all the events in this game. I've been asking for a walkthrough for a long time. But no one ever made one.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
What do you like/dislike in our game?
Hi, novel,

dislike:

home-shower-breakfast-school: again and again ... super boring ....

like:

beautiful, expressive, 1A-animated sex scenes.

summary:
with less bacon and eggs and shower would be a very nice game ....
"novel" deserves all the support.

все хорошо для вас

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
But the problem is with that walkthrough, it's just an indication - not a detailed one. And without a detailed walk-through it's hard to get all the events in this game. I've been asking for a walkthrough for a long time. But no one ever made one.
Most events are obvious if you play through the game once for each main character (Helena, Ann, Helga, and Alannah). The side characters are less obvious. Thea and Jane are covered in that walkthrough. For any specific character, just search this thread for that characters name. (search box is in the upper right hand corner of this page, be sure to check "search this thread only").
The other threesome scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you by chance looking to make sure you're not missing any events, because we could probably put together a checklist far easier than writing a detailed walkthrough for every possible decision path.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
o_343.png

Development news 0.9.
Patrons only
Oct 5 at 4:22am
So, Helga's branch is all ready. Ann's branch and side quests are left. I mean the coding , I've done my part. The text is as big as it was planned and as for the art, I even overdid it a little. For example, last update had 225 renders and 7 animations, whereas now it's 330 renders and 10 animations. As for the update itself, Helga's branch is a little smaller than Ann's, but I like Helga's events more in terms of the quality. When I was working on Ann's events, that was when I got sick and that left a mark. Mostly on a graphical part. I tried to do a good job, but I know I could have done better. The update is gonna be ready very soon. Just wait. ;)

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
Most events are obvious if you play through the game once for each main character (Helena, Ann, Helga, and Alannah). The side characters are less obvious. Thea and Jane are covered in that walkthrough. For any specific character, just search this thread for that characters name. (search box is in the upper right hand corner of this page, be sure to check "search this thread only").
The other threesome scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you by chance looking to make sure you're not missing any events, because we could probably put together a checklist far easier than writing a detailed walkthrough for every possible decision path.
I wasn't complaining. Anyway thanks for the reply. I will play again and try to get all the events.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes