fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

The writing and rendering part is done. Coding is ready as well, we just got to look for bugs. Translation is still in progress. There is a couple of events which were written and implemented a few days back. Release should be in two days for 20$+ tier, but I can't promise anything. If everything goes well and there'll be no problems, we will release the game for next tiers.
And while you're waiting for the update, take a look at this render from the 0.95 update which is already in development.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So here’s a dumb question does anyone know if this is supposed to be the final update to wrap up the story it’s either this game or another apologies if it is not this game

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So here’s a dumb question does anyone know if this is supposed to be the final update to wrap up the story it’s either this game or another apologies if it is not this game
I know it's ending soon and he's working on another but not sure if this is the last update. Lancaster Boarding House is getting it's first few endings next update for some of the girls though.

This game is weird to me I both want to see how it all ends but don't want it to stop.

Risael

May 14, 2017
There will be two more updates after 0.9 update is released. Version 0.95 is going to focus on Helena and Alanna, and 1.0 is going to have the endings for all branches.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
The character models are good ( attractive, but not too over the top), with good scenes and so-so writing.
Biggest criticism? Not every game has to be a slow burn, but in this case it moves a bit too fast. ( Acting lessons was perfect in that aspect)

May 20, 2017
I didn't know where to ask this query, so I am gonna post it here since I am about to play this game from the start. How to delete the old saves permanently so that it doesn't end up occupying slots in the game?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Try this

C:\Windows\Users\[your user name]\appdata\renpy\babbysitter...
Delete the whole babysitters folder and then delete your RenPy babysitters game folder. Unzip latest one make and then use no saves start from scratch if that is what you want to do.

As far as i know that may work.

I didn't know where to ask this query, so I am gonna post it here since I am about to play this game from the start. How to delete the old saves permanently so that it doesn't end up occupying slots in the game?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

12.10.2018 - alpha 20+
13.10.2018 - 10$ tier
16.10.2018 - 5$ tier
20.10.2018 - public release

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes