Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
What is the cheat for money? Sometimes I can't visit the bar and it says you don't have money. How to solve this problem? Someone please help.
Don't worry about it, you only ever go to the bar like twice in the whole story, and since you can't actually earn any money in the story, there's no code for it either as far as I know. Basically the only two times you go to the bar is the first time when you hook up with the perfect Ms. Allana, and second time when you can hook up with the two girls from the park, that's about it.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
Don't worry about it, you only ever go to the bar like twice in the whole story, and since you can't actually earn any money in the story, there's no code for it either as far as I know. Basically the only two times you go to the bar is the first time when you hook up with the perfect Ms. Allana, and second time when you can hook up with the two girls from the park, that's about it.
Thank you so much bro. Thanks for the information. I thought I lost some content.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
This is a real bummer, just DL'ed new ep. and I get nothing cause I'm on Helena's route. That's really weird but at the same time my fault for not reading bout new Ep. first. was just looking forward to playing.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Loved the update, was so good to get continuation with Ann and Helga, things sure are headed toward a very nice direction with them, love both them chicks, although I think Ann is a bit better match for him, considering how alike they are and they're both sexually very lively and insatiable, but they are more or less the same personality wise too, but Helga is a very good girl too :)

And while I love Ann, Helga and Helena and Irene (too bad Irene's story already came to conclusion so that didn't go anywhere), at the end of the day Alanna is the babe I really want a good end with, and I mean that in her path MC would end the story with, they'd become a couple and not just secret lovers, haha.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
And while I love Ann, Helga and Helena and Irene (too bad Irene's story already came to conclusion so that didn't go anywhere)...
There is a little more of Irene if you are in an open relationship with Ann and don't go on a date with her. Nothing intimate though.

Reactions: Namco15

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
There is a little more of Irene if you are in an open relationship with Ann and don't go on a date with her. Nothing intimate though.
Yeah I know, but it's just the fact that Irene moves away to another city to work the job MC got for her, so their relationship/fling ended there, that's what I was on about really, I would've liked it if they actually could've had a proper relationship or something :p

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This game is moronic. You are just linearly clicking through a pre-determined story, with pretty much ZERO choices. You're not even given a choice of which characters you want to avoid or interact with.

Gave up at Day 12, without having had so much as a BJ.

Terrible, terrible excuse for a game. Big Thumbs Down.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This game is moronic. You are just linearly clicking through a pre-determined story, with pretty much ZERO choices. You're not even given a choice of which characters you want to avoid or interact with.

So you basically judge the game and story before you even properly have started it? Eh, suit yourself, though that's not exactly fair, and since you didn't bother going further than that, you judged prematurely.
First off, you can choose who to date and who not, and there is actually quite a lot of H-scenes there, some more than others but it does go all the way with each of the characters. Also, your actions may also effect your relationship with someone else, mostly in a negative way.

Oh and by the way, calling something completely shit and waste of time before you have even REALLY tried it out yourself is pretty damn ignorant. And even if you don't like the game, for whatever reason, there are more polite and better ways to express your opinions, such as "I didn't like this and that, so it's not for me", that's better than outright calling it shit, that doesn't exactly motivate the devs to try and make things more to YOUR liking, nor should they for that matter.

Billy Jean

Jun 6, 2018
Broken AF on Linux. First off Version in game says 0.09.08 not 0.90.08.

When trying to load Helga save at Resort from 0.85.07:

Will not load, no errors pop up, just sends back to main screen.

When trying to load Helena save at Massage Parlor from 0.85.07:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3417, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 986, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 986, in event
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/loadsave.py", line 728, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1767, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1604, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Linux-4.18.12-200.fc28.x86_64-x86_64-with-fedora-28-Twenty_Eight
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Зигзаги моей жизни 0.09.08
Sun Oct 14 19:13:42 2018
When trying to load Ann save at Apartment from 0.85.07:

Loads fine.

All these saves are 1 screen off the to be continued screen on 0.85.07.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Broken AF on Linux. First off Version in game says 0.09.08 not 0.90.08.

When trying to load Helga save at Resort from 0.85.07:

Will not load, no errors pop up, just sends back to main screen.

When trying to load Helena save at Massage Parlor from 0.85.07:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3417, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/loadsave.py", line 728, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1767, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "/home/j/Documents/Games/ToML-0.90.08-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1604, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Linux-4.18.12-200.fc28.x86_64-x86_64-with-fedora-28-Twenty_Eight
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Зигзаги моей жизни 0.09.08
Sun Oct 14 19:13:42 2018
When trying to load Ann save at Apartment from 0.85.07:

Loads fine.

All these saves are 1 screen off the to be continued screen on 0.85.07.
Well, Helena save won't work because there's no new content for her, only for Ann and Helga, this is their update.
But I don't know why Helga save wouldn't work for you though, I loaded my Helga save when they were at the pool/spa sunbathing, it was right at the end of previous update, and that save worked just fine, well, it was the latest update that received Helga continuation at any rate. Ann save worked just fine too without any issues.

PC version at that.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017

This is wrong on so many levels that my head hurts.

There are so many choices in this game that I'm seriously doubting that you've played this game at all. Unlike other top tier games where no matter how you decide, you end up fucking every single girl in the game (think Dreams of Desire or Milfy City), the choices in this game actually have consequences (fucking Thea or not has dire consequences, ignoring Helga too much has consequences, interactions with Irene have consequences, and so on).

Reactions: Namco15 and Nerttu

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
So you basically judge the game and story before you even properly have started it? Eh, suit yourself, though that's not exactly fair, and since you didn't bother going further than that, you judged prematurely.
First off, you can choose who to date and who not, and there is actually quite a lot of H-scenes there, some more than others but it does go all the way with each of the characters. Also, your actions may also effect your relationship with someone else, mostly in a negative way.

Oh and by the way, calling something completely shit and waste of time before you have even REALLY tried it out yourself is pretty damn ignorant. And even if you don't like the game, for whatever reason, there are more polite and better ways to express your opinions, such as "I didn't like this and that, so it's not for me", that's better than outright calling it shit, that doesn't exactly motivate the devs to try and make things more to YOUR liking, nor should they for that matter.
This is wrong on so many levels that my head hurts.

There are so many choices in this game that I'm seriously doubting that you've played this game at all. Unlike other top tier games where no matter how you decide, you end up fucking every single girl in the game (think Dreams of Desire or Milfy City), the choices in this game actually have consequences (fucking Thea or not has dire consequences, ignoring Helga too much has consequences, interactions with Irene have consequences, and so on).
I mean everyone is entitled to their opinion whether it's good or bad so you have to respect that. Being said it's better to make informed decisions than rash ones especially when someone's taken huge chunks of time out to create, render/post, code and alpha/beta test. Sure most of us are fans of ToML but there's reasons why most of us are fans.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Great update!

Helga path = upcoming wedding bells. You got her mom's approval... next is her dad's.
Ann path = become live-in partners with shit load of sex and perversions. You both will have the challenge of keeping the relationship alive while working and studying. IRL that's almost an impossible thing.

I hope there's a good future for the Allana path. I feel sorry for her being treated as side chick.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Great update!

Helga path = upcoming wedding bells. You got her mom's approval... next is her dad's.
Ann path = become live-in partners with shit load of sex and perversions. You both will have the challenge of keeping the relationship alive while working and studying. IRL that's almost an impossible thing.

I hope there's a good future for the Allana path. I feel sorry for her being treated as side chick.
Ann + Helga path = You broke with both :'(

Reactions: Namco15 and Valoryn

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok, well i was wondering if anyone has a save for the i guess 2 threesomes that pop up if more let me know lol... i been clicking like made man and can't figure route to the MMF (red head) and the FFM (2 brunets and i think one is ann route.) :)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Well yeah seen the 2 jogger one :D But Thanks still looking for the Redhead female with MC and another Guy... humm maybe its one thats hidden lol -- ill try the Ann one, and i so need to learn spoiler How to hide stuff

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes