Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Well yeah seen the 2 jogger one :D But Thanks still looking for the Redhead female with MC and another Guy... humm maybe its one thats hidden lol -- ill try the Ann one, and i so need to learn spoiler How to hide stuff
For the MMF with Thea, you have to be in the harsh route (force Allana to deep throat you), fuck Thea without Ann's permission (she gets pissed but won't break-up with you), and then suggest Thea to Andrew when he asks for a girl.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Helga is cute but looks so innocent and inexperience, (not my thing) Ann is hot but she's better be just a best friends with benefits , so if there's a path to live with , I think I will wait for the teacher, hot milf, skilled and very good in bed , my kind of ideal wife but I will still play this update

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So you basically judge the game and story before you even properly have started it? Eh, suit yourself, though that's not exactly fair, and since you didn't bother going further than that, you judged prematurely.
First off, you can choose who to date and who not, and there is actually quite a lot of H-scenes there, some more than others but it does go all the way with each of the characters. Also, your actions may also effect your relationship with someone else, mostly in a negative way.

Oh and by the way, calling something completely shit and waste of time before you have even REALLY tried it out yourself is pretty damn ignorant. And even if you don't like the game, for whatever reason, there are more polite and better ways to express your opinions, such as "I didn't like this and that, so it's not for me", that's better than outright calling it shit, that doesn't exactly motivate the devs to try and make things more to YOUR liking, nor should they for that matter.
I didn't call it "shit" i said it was a terrible game. I played up to twelve days, in most ren'py games that is considered a decent length of time. In those first twelve days, you given practically no choices and are indeed just clicking through a pre-determined storyline.

At the end of the day, I am expressing an opinion, just because that doesn't gel with you, well...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I didn't call it "shit" i said it was a terrible game. I played up to twelve days, in most ren'py games that is considered a decent length of time. In those first twelve days, you given practically no choices and are indeed just clicking through a pre-determined storyline.

At the end of the day, I am expressing an opinion, just because that doesn't gel with you, well...
Well as said, you did give up too soon !!!! LOL

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

Well as said, you did give up too soon !!!! LOL
Was just beaten to it lol.

In most cases you have a point that 12 game days would be enough of a play-through. In this case yes within 12 days you don't get to make substantial choices but not too long after that is where your choices do matter. Keep going and see what you think of this after day 12?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Was just beaten to it lol.

In most cases you have a point that 12 game days would be enough of a play-through. In this case yes within 12 days you don't get to make substantial choices but not too long after that is where your choices do matter. Keep going and see what you think of this after day 12?
My words exactly !!! :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

I don't mind it at all if your opinion isn't the same as mine, that's all good.
But the point was that no matter if it's a positive and negative review, it can always be given in a positive and constructive way. It's better to be positive even with negative reviews than come off the way you did.

But yeah, you indeed did give up way too soon. Yes you're right, 12 days and sometimes even fewer days are often a decent length of time, but just because this one takes a bit longer than that, it makes this a shit game, or "terrible", as you put it? The H-scenes actually starts coming up pretty soon after that. Plus you actually do have choices to make and said choices makes the path you'll take, it is a choice-based VN.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Even though i said no to the lesbian/threesome content for Ann, she still says she wants to fuck the girl in the bathroom. Is this intended? I really hope that the ending for Ann doesn't make her a whore.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Even though i said no to the lesbian/threesome content for Ann, she still says she wants to fuck the girl in the bathroom. Is this intended? I really hope that the ending for Ann doesn't make her a whore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018

words can't express my emotions
-nNxrH.gif

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
The threesome happened a couple of updates ago so if you haven't had it then you won't.

Someone saying they would fuck someone else doesn't mean they are going to go out and do it.
I can agree with his sentiment, as how the wordplay would be off (hidden subliminal) kind of thing.
I agree more with Avaron1974 though, saying/thinking and doing are two entirely different beasts.

Although, could you imagine what the outcry would have been like, if it was reversed??
For example:
A big buff Black Baldheaded BBC walks in and whips out his Johnson to piss, and it's dangling almost to his knees.
Then have....not Ann....but the MC stop tongue wrestling with her, and say "I'd definitely fuck that".

I think that might just make a different type of response here as well.....Lol!!………………….Peace!!

Reactions: Avaron1974

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I was hoping with this revision that when the MC cheats with Thea that Ann breaks up and really means it, but once again, after she storms out, she returns, creating awkwardness for paths like Helga in the future. Saying no to sex (with Ann) doesn't seem to do it either. Appears the answer "no" just doesn't register with her.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When Ann said that, she just meant the woman is attractive enough to get the attention of both genders. All throughout the story she's been misunderstood. MC thought she was fucks just about anyone but it turns out she doesn't and is more the submissive type and very sexually active. When the MC says its fine for her to be with someone else she still won't do it without the MC. Quite some fidelity in perspective. She may be horny as fuck but she's a romantic.

Reactions: Walg
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes