Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I need to say it again Ann is the perfect wife material
I share the same opinion. Especially with how the story is going when you choose her path. Both of them will struggle to make ends meet while keeping their relationship alive. There is no better wife than the one who faced life's challenges along with you.

Although with the playthroughs with Helena and Helga each, they are also good wife materials for the same reason mentioned above. The circumstances of each girl is different but it seems like the end result is that you'll find happiness whichever of them you choose.

Reactions: lorddarkam

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
When Ann said that, she just meant the woman is attractive enough to get the attention of both genders. All throughout the story she's been misunderstood. MC thought she was fucks just about anyone but it turns out she doesn't and is more the submissive type and very sexually active. When the MC says its fine for her to be with someone else she still won't do it without the MC. Quite some fidelity in perspective. She may be horny as fuck but she's a romantic.
Plus she asks the MC to join in. It's not 'traditional' fidelity but she's very loyal.

I share the same opinion. Especially with how the story is going when you choose her path. Both of them will struggle to make ends meet while keeping their relationship alive. There is no better wife than the one who faced life's challenges along with you.

Although with the playthroughs with Helena and Helga each, they are also good wife materials for the same reason mentioned above. The circumstances of each girl is different but it seems like the end result is that you'll find happiness whichever of them you choose.
That's unless they find out that you haven't been as faithful as them if you're playing that route ;)

magus448

May 22, 2018
Anne walks in on you with Thea and she goes nutz but it's fine if she has sex with the girl from the gym behind your back. What a hypocrite.

When Ann said that, she just meant the woman is attractive enough to get the attention of both genders. All throughout the story she's been misunderstood. MC thought she was fucks just about anyone but it turns out she doesn't and is more the submissive type and very sexually active. When the MC says its fine for her to be with someone else she still won't do it without the MC. Quite some fidelity in perspective. She may be horny as fuck but she's a romantic.
Though she still goes through with it if you just stay out of the room.

I would personally be somewhat mad that she started without me or not called to ask if I wanted join.

Reactions: albul

magus448

May 22, 2018
Ann asked u if you were cool with her sleeping with a girl and I guess you said yes cos you wouldn't see that F/F scene otherwise. So who's the real hypocrite here?
I see what your saying, though their ground rules for her being with another woman wasn't really touched on.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Anne walks in on you with Thea and she goes nutz but it's fine if she has sex with the girl from the gym behind your back. What a hypocrite.

Though she still goes through with it if you just stay out of the room.

I would personally be somewhat mad that she started without me or not called to ask if I wanted join.
You seem to have completely missed the part where she asks if it's okay first. Saying it's not negates that whole scene so the only way for Ann to be in bed with her is if you told her it was fine.

Slight difference between you fucking someone she hates behind her back and her asking if you mind her sleeping with another woman.

Typical bloke to miss that though.

Reactions: Nerttu

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Plus she asks the MC to join in. It's not 'traditional' fidelity but she's very loyal.

That's unless they find out that you haven't been as faithful as them if you're playing that route ;)
True. Along the story the game will ultimately obligate you to choose 1 of the 3 (optional stringing Allana as the side chick... really I feel sorry for this woman). So far in my playthrough with each of the 3, each of them are worth going for. Can't have them all hehe. Btw, I didn't go for the harsh route for any of the girls. Choosing so will make the MC a douche... or worse douche depending on a person's opinion.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Given the context, no, that's not what she meant. I think that's more wishful thinking from your part. Again, the answer to MC's 'I have you and that's more than enough' is Ann's 'I'd fuck her', which honestly for me means: 'Yeah, I may be enough for you, but you may not be enough for me'. If it was another context, if that was the answer to something else, it wouldn't have bothered me. And in my playthrough, MC said he's not fine with her being with someone else. That's my whole issue with it.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Given the context, no, that's not what she meant. I think that's more wishful thinking from your part. Again, the answer to MC's 'I have you and that's more than enough' is Ann's 'I'd fuck her', which honestly for me means: 'Yeah, I may be enough for you, but you may not be enough for me'. If it was another context, if that was the answer to something else, it wouldn't have bothered me. And in my playthrough, MC said he's not fine with her being with someone else. That's my whole issue with it.
That means your perspective is different from mine. So it matters to you what she wants more than what she does, that's up to you. Ann is a sexually active girl so she's open to different sexual encounters. Her submissiveness doesn't want to disappoint you in any way so she she always asks your approval. Her romantic nature prevents her from fucking every person she meets except the person she wants which you (the MC). She made one comment which you perceived negatively and the rest of her character is lost to you? What you think is a wishful thinking in my part is in my opinion a narrow view point in your part. Our grasp of Ann's character are different and that's fine.

Reactions: UncleVT

albul

Jun 8, 2017
That means your perspective is different from mine. So it matters to you what she wants more than what she does, that's up to you. Ann is a sexually active girl so she's open to different sexual encounters. Her submissiveness doesn't want to disappoint you in any way so she she always asks your approval. Her romantic nature prevents her from fucking every person she meets except the person she wants which you (the MC). She made one comment which you perceived negatively and the rest of her character is lost to you? What you think is a wishful thinking in my part is in my opinion a narrow view point in your part. Our grasp of Ann's character are different and that's fine.
I don't understand how she is being submissive or asking for my approval if she says she wants to fuck other people. In what world does that even make sense? When did i say because of that negative thing she said, the rest of her character was lost on me? That exact instance bothered me, and i said i hope it doesn't continue that way. I loved Ann's story until that point.

Edit: I realize that I seem to be the only one bothered by it, so I will shut up about it.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I don't understand how she is being submissive or asking for my approval if she says she wants to fuck other people. In what world does that even make sense? When did i say because of that negative thing she said, the rest of her character was lost on me? That exact instance bothered me, and i said i hope it doesn't continue that way. I loved Ann's story until that point.

Edit: I realize that I seem to be the only one bothered by it, so I will shut up about it.
Would you be more or less concerned if Ann said 'I'd make love to her' instead of 'I'd fuck her'?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018

Think of it this way: she has the inclination to fuck other people but she wants you with her. Her requirement is that you both must have the same kinks, if not, she'll willingly give up hers for your sake. If you disapprove, she'd rather not bother with it than lose you. Wanting something is not submissive. For her to do something you approve of while giving up what she might like is submissive.

You could try again and look into Ann's story in a different angle maybe that instance that bothered you won't be anymore. I'm not trying to be aggressive towards you. It's just sad that you love her story but then one instance destroyed it for you. Expressing your opinion about the story/game is well welcomed in the forum. Post away... no personal attacks though. Cheers!

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
You could try again and look into Ann's story in a different angle maybe that instance that bothered you won't be anymore. I'm not trying to be aggressive towards you. It's just sad that you love her story but then one instance destroyed it for you. Expressing your opinion about the story/game is well welcomed in the forum. Post away... no personal attacks though. Cheers!
Constructive criticism is welcomed lol. Let's say there's been instances where feedback hasn't been so helpful.

I'm with you in terms of how I see Ann which is why I asked my previous q above? I'm just trying to understand really.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Constructive criticism is welcomed lol. Let's say there's been instances where feedback hasn't been so helpful.

I'm with you in terms of how I see Ann which is why I asked my previous q above? I'm just trying to understand really.
Just a case of differed perception is all :)

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Would you be more or less concerned if Ann said 'I'd make love to her' instead of 'I'd fuck her'?
Taken out of context, neither of those would bother me. However, as an answer to 'I have you and that's more than enough' and after clearly establishing that i don't want her with other people, they both concern pretty much the same. It feels she isn't satisfied with the fact that i don't want to share her, and wants to push me in that direction.

After seeing that exchange, i almost thought, 'Oh, this must be some fork where the game asks me if i didn't reconsider on sharing Ann', so i went back to a previous save and refused to continue in the bathroom (thinking it may continue at home or something), resulting in her calling the MC 'way too insecure', which obviously isn't a good (in my opinion) result either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But after clearly saying i disapprove she does continue to bother with it and pushing it. Pushing for something the other doesn't want isn't submissive. And to be clear, i don't want her to be submissive. It just feels her wants conflict with the MC's wants (and my wants by extension).

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Taken out of context, neither of those would bother me. However, as an answer to 'I have you and that's more than enough' and after clearly establishing that i don't want her with other people, they both concern pretty much the same. It feels she isn't satisfied with the fact that i don't want to share her, and wants to push me in that direction.

After seeing that exchange, i almost thought, 'Oh, this must be some fork where the game asks me if i didn't reconsider on sharing Ann', so i went back to a previous save and refused to continue in the bathroom (thinking it may continue at home or something), resulting in her calling the MC 'way too insecure', which obviously isn't a good (in my opinion) result either.
Ok so am I right in saying that from your point of view that exchange makes you feel like the MC should always be enough for Ann and that's it nothing further?

Only reason why I wanted to clarify is because Ann's a highly sexual person who appreciates beauty in all forms so I guess it might be differences in interpretation?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Look at it this way, when you are with someone in a romantic or sexual nature, either lover or friends with benefits, they will look at other people and think to themselves that they want to fuck them. It happens, it's just one of those things.

All Ann did is put voice to that.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
how do I find save files on pc - i want to delete everything, and start over.
I need the directory to temporal files.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes