Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Look at it this way, when you are with someone in a romantic or sexual nature, either lover or friends with benefits, they will look at other people and think to themselves that they want to fuck them. It happens, it's just one of those things.

All Ann did is put voice to that.
Damn beat me to it lol. That's where I was leading to but wanted to understand the different interpretation first lol.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Ok so am I right in saying that from your point of view that exchange makes you feel like the MC should always be enough for Ann and that's it nothing further?

Only reason why I wanted to clarify is because Ann's a highly sexual person who appreciates beauty in all forms so I guess it might be differences in interpretation?
Yes, the MC should always be enough for Ann. And I agree with Ann being a highly person that can appreciate beauty in all forms...but not in that context. If it was something casual, like they are sitting in a bar and seeing a woman pass, i wouldn't be bothered by her saying that. So how would you interpret that exchange? You can appreciate beauty in all forms without glossing over (read: ignore) your lover saying all they want is you, don't you?

I'm sorry, but you can't really convince me about that scene. Until the update where Ann's story is finalized, and we'll actually see where it leads, it will still bother me. I was just curious whether it was the same for others. But i guess not.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yes, the MC should always be enough for Ann. And I agree with Ann being a highly person that can appreciate beauty in all forms...but not in that context. If it was something casual, like they are sitting in a bar and seeing a woman pass, i wouldn't be bothered by her saying that. So how would you interpret that exchange? You can appreciate beauty in all forms without glossing over (read: ignore) your lover saying all they want is you, don't you?

I'm sorry, but you can't really convince me about that scene. Until the update where Ann's story is finalized, and we'll actually see where it leads, it will still bother me. I was just curious whether it was the same for others. But i guess not.
It just sounds like a difference in interpretation on that particular scene. @Avaron1974 really best summed it up in terms of how I see it

Look at it this way, when you are with someone in a romantic or sexual nature, either lover or friends with benefits, they will look at other people and think to themselves that they want to fuck them. It happens, it's just one of those things.

All Ann did is put voice to that.
This comes from trust and Ann and the MC have some trust by that stage. That's the unspoken undertone and that's a big difference between our interpretations of that particular scene. It's fine to have different interpretations I just wanted to understand how and why it was different.

Shahriar Al Sazzad

Aug 18, 2018
so anyone knows about how to activate the new events of "I will meet some old friend if i reject Ann" i rejected her in every way possible but this new event the dev is talking about just won't trigger.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
so anyone knows about how to activate the new events of "I will meet some old friend if i reject Ann" i rejected her in every way possible but this new event the dev is talking about just won't trigger.
You need to fuck Thea in one of the previous scenes to piss off Ann. And then Ann will break up with you when MC asks her to go on a date. MC will go to the park and run into her there.

Until the update where Ann's story is finalized, and we'll actually see where it leads, it will still bother me. I was just curious whether it was the same for others. But i guess not.
Well if you hook up Andrew & Thea, they will fuck. But if you try to set up Andrew with Ann then it leads to nowhere. Ann seems uninterested and this is why I figured she's into MC.
inb4 next update Novel makes them fuck and I look like a dumbass

Reactions: Risael and UncleVT

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I've played throu this at least 4 times and still can't keep Ann. Guess women think I'm unfaithful even in games LOL. But she wasn't supposed to mind that.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I've played throu this at least 4 times and still can't keep Ann. Guess women think I'm unfaithful even in games LOL. But she wasn't supposed to mind that.
Oh she does mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Daily life with Ann is anything but boring, especially in the later episodes. Trust me.
Agree ! I'm much more into HAREM if it's a male MC , wondering if there will be a mod for this game to allow a complete HAREM to get all the girls in one playthrough, but it's a different story if Ann & MC will become the adventurous type to try swinging

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Agree ! I'm much more into HAREM if it's a male MC , wondering if there will be a mod for this game to allow a complete HAREM to get all the girls in one playthrough, but it's a different story if Ann & MC will become the adventurous type to try swinging
Can't rule it out with the way Ann's written already but the mod would have to break/re-write the script as some events overlap each other?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I didn't call it "shit" i said it was a terrible game. I played up to twelve days, in most ren'py games that is considered a decent length of time. In those first twelve days, you given practically no choices and are indeed just clicking through a pre-determined storyline.

At the end of the day, I am expressing an opinion, just because that doesn't gel with you, well...
That's interesting, since in my playthrough I had sex with Ann on day 12. You either missed a choice or don't care for a relationship with Ann.

I should also say that are plenty of choices that you HAVE to make to have relationships with different girls. Also, there are a fucktun of sex scenes in this game. Have faith, and keep trucking. You'll find them.

Reactions: emmasteadman

Risael

May 14, 2017
@Maethir No, that is definitely not intended, you definitely found a bug. Any chance you might send me a save file right before this thing happens? Thank you

Edit: In case anyone else encounters this bug, it has already been fixed in a new version on Patreon.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes