desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
im interested in giving this a try, but I read some posts about bad translation? How is the english in the current version?

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Why not, that's what I mean by my post, Alex Jr. banging his mom Ann , and that would be hot, If I am not mistaken the dev mentioned that his second project will be about chasing MILFS
1. Yet another reason not to follow the Ann route.

2. It'd just be odd seeing an incest game from the neglected-parent side of the story. It'd make that whole game NTR territory.

Anyway, that idea is getting smothered in mindbleach and burned to ash.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So how many paths are there? Helga , Helena and Ann? thinking of trying Helga path.
Seems the dev really wants the player to go Helena path since she pops up in other girls sex scenes?

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
So how many paths are there? Helga , Helena and Ann? thinking of trying Helga path.
Seems the dev really wants the player to go Helena path since she pops up in other girls sex scenes?
Main story is about Helena, like in acting lessons its about Megan ;)
But you can turn her down later on

Reactions: Rebeldad

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
I think,
Main paths : Helga, Helena, Ann, Alanna, Irene(?)
Sub paths : Thea, Jeanne, Olivia(?)

Are you talking about the first sex scene with Alanna? I think, that depends on the points(?) you have for each girl.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I think,
Main paths : Helga, Helena, Ann, Alanna, Irene(?)
Sub paths : Thea, Jeanne, Olivia(?)

Are you talking about the first sex scene with Alanna? I think, that depends on the points(?) you have for each girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
i love Alanna , i had playthrough were i dumped everyone but her . i hope to see more of her next update
If i'm not mistaken, v0.95 update will focus on Helena & Alanna path.

is there harem route in this game??
The best you can get is a three-way(?) relationship between MC, Ann & Natalia. And there is already an FFM scene with both of them.
Unfortunately this game will not end with the harem route, but even without the harem route, this game is definitely one of the best & worth to try.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes