dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I'm saying it because tastes are very different and even if Ann will be in an incest game, who cares??? Its not that no one here ever played incest games.
1. You started it with the 'Ann is better than Helga'. I replied with what was meant as a playful joke, same as I took your initial comment to be.
2. the "Incest game" comment was in response to this part of your post.
Just because she is that way with the MC doesn't mean that she goes all after everyone and everything
(hint, it's ALSO a playful joke)

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I just started this game and its boring as shit. Does it get better? Its just the same scenes over and over again. Wake up, eat the same shit, go to college, get teased at home, go to sleep. Repeat.

May 2, 2017
This has been on my mind for a while but I would love to see a game where MC and the girls share witty dialogues with each other, lot of banter between each other. I recently started watching this anime called Bakemonogatari which is a very dialogue heavy show. The MC and and one of the main girl from the show share this very different type of relationship where there is a lot of banter between each other. They're perfectly made for each yet somehow they're so different. They say whatever is in their mind without giving a shit. Obviously there are other girls in the show that later start to like the MC. I'm very bad at explaining things but if you watch first few episodes, you'll understand what I'm talking about. I feel like you can take a lot of inspiration from this anime to create a great game. I know its selfish of me to ask, as I'm not even pledged to you but I just thought I could give you an idea that I'd love to see. I really love this game of yours and really like the story in here so if there's anyone who can make this, I feel like it would be you.

Reactions: Namco15

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Does the MC’s character improve during the game ?
I'd say it depends on the choices that you - the player - make for the MC... if you try to fuck everything that moves, shit will probably come back to you! LOL!!!

On the other hand, if you try to play "Mr Nice Guy" (as much as the game lets you at least) then you will probably miss out on a few scenes and experience different effects. I've only played for Ann & teacher so couldn't tell you about the other side of things.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I was 2 versions behind and got like 5 more minutes of play on my path of the game with the newest update lol. Just shows how many paths there must be since the update was about 150mb from where I was. Can't wait for more! Great job.

Reactions: Namco15

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
(image omitted from quote)
Happy Halloween!
Sorry for the late greeting. Thank you all for your support.
Yeah, that's pretty horrific. 4 beautiful (and, clearly excited) women and the best MC can manage is a kiss and a BJ?! Also, Ann's wearing a strap-on. You can't see it in the picture, but you know she is. borrowed it off the gym girl.

Reactions: yandex

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yeah, that's pretty horrific. 4 beautiful (and, clearly excited) women and the best MC can manage is a kiss and a BJ?! Also, Ann's wearing a strap-on. You can't see it in the picture, but you know she is. borrowed it off the gym girl.
You came across as a sane guy but maybe you're just joking now

Reactions: yandex

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Is he still doing the "rough" scenes or I can add it to the censored stuff by Patreon? I know it would be crazy but you never know with Patreon..

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes