Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Didn't mean it like that dude. But whats the fun of staying home when ya can bang the neighborhood?
The fun, my man, is that you MUST play this game several times through, before you can see (bang) every girl !!!!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
The fun, my man, is that you MUST play this game several times through, before you can see (bang) every girl !!!!
Um I never posted anything on Twists of my life yesterday. I double checked. Wasn't me! Oh October 16 . A month ago. Sorry. Shit I was wrong, I said something a month ago. Didn't remember that one.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
You're funny.
There's a status update from Patreon for the next update just one post above yours.

Besides, none of the stories have ended, not with Ann, Helga, Helena nor Alanna.
i saw that what confuse me is in the change log that thea and anther girl story line is finished

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
i saw that what confuse me is in the change log that thea and anther girl story line is finished
Which wasn't part of the change log of the latest update? C'mon man...

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
Which wasn't part of the change log of the latest update? C'mon man...
well you right about that it just had been a long time since the last time i have played this game that why i asked so i saw all the change log basicaly not only the last one i thought there might have an early ending for one of them or something like that

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I was looking for games with good looking 3d renders so I picked this up. This is a weird one... exhausting and I'm not entirely sure if I like it or not.

During the first 2 weeks of in-game time, I was under the impression that it would be a "help girls with their personal issues and get in a relationship with, like, one of them". Then, the main character straight up rapes Ann (I mean she's into it but still) and the real game begins. Which for a few more days I thought meant it was a "quit being a nice guy and be a bad-boy-real-man instead" kind of story. But that's not quite it either. I mean, I was kind of more accurate with my first impression. So, the plot's pretty intriguing and sometimes interesting, sometimes.

So, the first problem I have, the characters are really unlikable and mostly boring. The main character's kind of a goof who doesn't know what the hell he wants. Helena's stupid, the teacher is too mean for no reason, Ann seems to think sex is just sex until you do something she didn't push you into doing, I don't know what Helga's deal is but at least she seems like a decent person, maybe. The story itself is... absent, I guess is the best way to put it. There is none? It's all about the day to day sexual life of this guy and it would be perfectly fine if I gave any fucks about him or the other people involved.

The sex scenes are good and plentiful. Having to go through the game a lot of times to get everything is probably a positive to a lot of people, not to me though. The plot and it's "twists" are atypical and just interesting enough that I wanna keep going just to see if nothing not utterly miserable will finally happen for... anyone. And I think that can be a good way to create tension and engagement, I just want someone to be happy in this game, fuck.

I realize it sounds like a lot of harsh criticism but I don't hate the game at all. I found it good enough to play it for a few hours and get pretty into it. It's just not a fun, exciting (outside of the "rubbing one out" kind of excitement I mean) or just "enjoyable" experience. The only real issues that cause me is that I'm a lot less turned on when things are so depressing.

Reactions: Arcane666 and DD0

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I really like the game and have enjoyed it so far. I have reached the end of content for two branches and found one (sad) ending. Still, I'm going to criticize, while acknowledging that some stuff is just due to the limitations of the medium. Just a few of my negative impressions, though my overall rating is positive.
First off, the MC is kind of an ass. The only justification for his obsessing over Helena is maybe his youth. He acts as if she has done him some great wrong, yet she rejected his advances from the start. She friendzoned him early on. She warned him against pursuing her. The only "wrong" she committed was not telling her about her boyfriend. But really, why should she? He isn't owed her life story. She didn't lead him on, he led himself on. His interactions with her are so whiny, entitled, and cringey.
Same with his reaction to Olivia. Yeah, she may be dumb tart screwing for grades. She could also be a victim, coerced into sex with her grades used as a point of leverage. The MC has no idea and instantly labels her a shitty slut. What an asshole.
After my first messy playthrough, I decided to focus on developing a relationship with one girl only. Helga is shoehorned in, even if you choose to ignore her, since dating her at least once is plot relevant. Alanna is also shoehorned in for this reason. But it makes some of the dialogue feel off when you have been ignoring Helga in favor of Ann, and suddenly you are feeling guilty because you are wronging Helga. What?
If you have been ignoring both Helga and Helena, Helena is shoehorned in again as soon as you completely reject Helga. The game really seems to want you to struggle with your imaginary "feelings" for at least two women.
The Helena interactions bug me the most. Still, it's a good game and I think the average fapster would enjoy at least a few playthroughs. I really can't get into Helena, but I'm going to try a Helga run next. I'll save Helena for last since that whole story irks me so much.

Edit: After seeing the comment above, I can't believe I forgot the Ann rape (also shoehorned in as the opening of the relationship). Yeah. That was...yeah.

Last edited:
Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I really like the game and have enjoyed it so far. I have reached the end of content for two branches and found one (sad) ending. Still, I'm going to criticize, while acknowledging that some stuff is just due to the limitations of the medium. Just a few of my negative impressions, though my overall rating is positive.
First off, the MC is kind of an ass. The only justification for his obsessing over Helena is maybe his youth. He acts as if she has done him some great wrong, yet she rejected his advances from the start. She friendzoned him early on. She warned him against pursuing her. The only "wrong" she committed was not telling her about her boyfriend. But really, why should she? He isn't owed her life story. She didn't lead him on, he led himself on. His interactions with her are so whiny, entitled, and cringey.
Same with his reaction to Olivia. Yeah, she may be dumb tart screwing for grades. She could also be a victim, coerced into sex with her grades used as a point of leverage. The MC has no idea and instantly labels her a shitty slut. What an asshole.
After my first messy playthrough, I decided to focus on developing a relationship with one girl only. Helga is shoehorned in, even if you choose to ignore her, since dating her at least once is plot relevant. Alanna is also shoehorned in for this reason. But it makes some of the dialogue feel off when you have been ignoring Helga in favor of Ann, and suddenly you are feeling guilty because you are wronging Helga. What?
If you have been ignoring both Helga and Helena, Helena is shoehorned in again as soon as you completely reject Helga. The game really seems to want you to struggle with your imaginary "feelings" for at least two women.
The Helena interactions bug me the most. Still, it's a good game and I think the average fapster would enjoy at least a few playthroughs. I really can't get into Helena, but I'm going to try a Helga run next. I'll save Helena for last since that whole story irks me so much.

Edit: After seeing the comment above, I can't believe I forgot the Ann rape (also shoehorned in as the opening of the relationship). Yeah. That was...yeah.
I don't like the MC either. I think Helena was dumb to not say anything but it's not like she did it out of cruelty or something. I also do feel like the game really forces you into a situation where multiple girls are involved and have the MC be all confused and regret things later. That Ann scene is a perfect example. I didn't get a choice it just kind of happened. And I had no way of knowing the choices I made up to that point would lead to that. I didn't want Ann, I didn't care about Ann, fucking Ann was very low on the list of things I was planning to do.

Reactions: DD0

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
11.png

News about the upcoming update.
1/3 of the update is being coded right now, which means if there are no unexpected problems, we will release it soon. Some parts of Alanna's event were pushed back till the next update but there's still a lot of new content with her. I got carried away and overdid it a little. Anyway, follow the news, we are as interested in the quick release as you are, so we'll do our best to make it soon. ;)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So there doesn't appear to be a happy ending with the MC and Irene? (I met her working with Jane ending, but she was involved again.)

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes