albul

Jun 8, 2017
If you don't cheat on her, she won't cheat on you. Simple as it is. Everything else is purely because you weren't faithful.
She'll cheat on you even if you ignore all the other girls. The only thing that matters on her cheating is if you say you are cool with her flirting with Natalia at the gym (I forget what day it is). That's why i said no to that.

I had a shock once when i used the devs saves, and of course in that save the MC had said he was cool with Ann flirting with Natalia. That was really weird for me, since i had always said no to that in my playthroughs. Since then, i always do my own playthroughs and i don't use dev's saves.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
She'll cheat on you even if you ignore all the other girls. The only thing that matters on her cheating is if you say you are cool with her flirting with Natalia at the gym (I forget what day it is). That's why i said no to that.

I had a shock once when i used the devs saves, and of course in that save the MC had said he was cool with Ann flirting with Natalia. That was really weird for me, since i had always said no to that in my playthroughs. Since then, i always do my own playthroughs.
Are you serious? :D Like, you just proved how meaningless all this conversation was. Had you used your own saves, you'd have never started this conversation. I hope you just found that out because otherwise, this doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: novel

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Are you serious? :D Like, you just proved how meaningless all this conversation was. Had you used your own saves, you'd have never started this conversation. I hope you just found that out because otherwise, this doesn't make any sense.
I saw it happening a couple of versions ago. Don't know if it changed or not, since I am not interested in seeing that again and i am not touching dev's saves anymore. But it should be easy to confirm if someone wants to do it.

Reactions: saqburoc

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I saw it happening a couple of versions ago. Don't know if it changed or not, since I am not interested in seeing that again and i am not touching dev's saves anymore. But it should be easy to confirm if someone wants to do it.
There's nothing to confirm. The only thing that happened was you using dev's saves that had choices different from yours.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
There's nothing to confirm. The only thing that happened was you using dev's saves that had choices different from yours.
Ok, i did confirm it myself, since apparently you misunderstood me. I made a playthrough from the start where the MC ignores every woman except Ann, but says that it didn't bother him the gym flirting. So the MC is as faithful as the game allows, but on day 24 when you get home, you can see Ann fucking Natalia without telling the MC/ inviting the MC or anything along those lines. So, basically, Ann is cheating on the MC there even if he's faithful to her.

Reactions: magus448

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Ok, i did confirm it myself, since apparently you misunderstood me. I made a playthrough from the start where the MC ignores every woman except Ann, but says that it didn't bother him the gym flirting. So the MC is as faithful as the game allows, but on day 24 when you get home, you can see Ann fucking Natalia without telling the MC/ inviting the MC or anything along those lines. So, basically, Ann is cheating on the MC there even if he's faithful to her.
You said it didn't bother you, you just let it go. I get you, but still, it's a game and I trust that that question is as clear as a day and to what consequences it will lead.

Reactions: novel

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You said it didn't bother you, you just let it go. I get you, but still, it's a game and I trust that that question is as clear as a day and to what consequences it will lead.
I never said that. I said i don't play that route (because I don't like it). There's also a difference between 'Does it bother I flirted with her?' and 'Yeah i'm gonna cheat on you'.
If you don't cheat on her, she won't cheat on you. Simple as it is. Everything else is purely because you weren't faithful.
I was just pointing out that this is not true, that's all.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
On the forceful path, it seems like we have to choose between Helena and Ann. As I was playing, it felt like there wasn't a natural way to end it with one of them. There should be a significant scene that addresses the issue. In the morning with Ann, you can end the relationship and shes just like alright.. and MC is like meh. If you don't say anything, she will say shes sick of this when you come back from the date with Helena, and the MC going meh again. If you want to drop Helena, you need to do it in a really petty way by "not forgiving her" or on the next opportunity, after you have all the conversations about the future together, tell her that you want to "end this relationship" and shes like meh. You are not even in a relationship with her at that point.

Ann is a sex friend as she pointed out. It becomes obvious that she wants something more and she is a bit more serious about relationships than she let on at first, but you never have a sincere conversation with her about wanting to make it more than just sex friends. Its a bit jarring that she reacts the way she does. There needs to be a scene where she wants more from you, and there needs to be a bigger scene when you end it with her or when she is ending it with you.

As for Helena, there should be a way to remain in good terms but not pursue a relationship with her. MC already knows his reaction to her actions were not entirely justified, and she knows what she did may have been hurtful, but neither of them really did things with malicious intent. It looks like a classic case of misaligned timing in a relationship. MC shows interest in Helena but shes dating Vlad, by the time she dumps him, MC had developing feelings for Ann. He should be able to talk things out with Helena in a better way than what we are presented with here.

Reactions: rogosh

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Well, after sometime, and with a few paths going on, I finally played up to the current update.
From all the relationships possible, I find the Helga one the most beautiful, even tho I like the Alanna one very much given how it turned out to be, and also being the teacher makes it even hotter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are other girls that I didn't get scenes with since they require more branching :p. I'll get to them eventually

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I'm just wondering if there will be an option to simply move in with Alannah Viktoria at some point? Would make classroom sessions a bit more interesting as there could be certain reactions and stuff from the other students.

Awww Hell... I just want more Alannah! :eazyHype:

Reactions: Namco15

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm just wondering if there will be an option to simply move in with Alannah Viktoria at some point? Would make classroom sessions a bit more interesting as there could be certain reactions and stuff from the other students.

Awww Hell... I just want more Alannah! :eazyHype:
I don`t know about your country, but for MOST western countries, it`s forbiten to teachers to get involved with their students !! I don`t want Alannah to get fired !!! I want to see her MOOOOOOREE !!!! LOL

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I don`t know about your country, but for MOST western countries, it`s forbiten to teachers to get involved with their students !! I don`t want Alannah to get fired !!! I want to see her MOOOOOOREE !!!! LOL
I'm running on the basis that he's actually a uni student, all are over 18 and it can still be kept on the quiet...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm running on the basis that he's actually a uni student, all are over 18 and it can still be kept on the quiet...
I play that in that basis too, thats why I leave the jail out of there, they are over 18 !!!! But never the less, teachers and students afairs are normaly denided (in my country thow) !!!

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I don't like working with white color. It always comes too bright. Although the composition itself and the way light works with skin looks good.

In fact, I managed to set the light settings right at first but then there was crash and I didn't save "Dome" settings. And after that, I couldn't restore settings. Well, it's not a big deal, soon enough there will be no need in white clothes and things will be just fine:)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Didn't mean it like that dude. But whats the fun of staying home when ya can bang the neighborhood?
How do you expect to keep a relationship when you are banging the neighborhood?

This isn't a harem game. At the end you'll have one girl or none.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes