dogginsm

Mar 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far like how this game is, only problem I have is on android the menu buttons seem to disappear after a certain point so can't save or load.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
I've played quite a few of these games and I find that this is interesting for the simple fact that it is taking a wider branching story unlike other games where they would take a simple single main story and drive forward. for those who are confused, let me use "acting lessons" as an example where no matter your choices, the main plot still keeps going down the same path and the different choices would affect how characters interact with the MC. though of course there are some choices that branches off and has different side stories but eventually it'll come back to the same point.

where as this game, certain choices would cause a huge change where the choices you make would change the story in such a way that its a whole new story. I like this type of story telling as it feels more of a choose your story type of game, but I understand it is extremely hard as like I said, its like telling a whole different story, thus the author would have to write so many different story lines and many different branches.

so I understand that there is going to be quite a difficult amount of work in order to satisfy everyone but honestly I feel this might be a problem down the road as you introduce more branches, it might just end up biting off more than you can chew. and can potentially confuse players down the line. keep main characters main, and side characters less important.

another issue I have with the game is the amount of repetition, too many times I find the same scene played out one day after another, I can understand it is in there in case you do something else one day and so you can do it the next, but honestly it gets annoying and confusing. many times I feel like I might have mistakenly reloaded a past save or something cuz im seeing the exact same scene play out. at least change the dialogue or something so that we know its a different instance of the same actions. or just cut it out completely. too much of a good thing is not good at all.

and my final advice is that since it is a very wide branching game, we need some way to keep track of it all. make major choices more obvious, and more notable so that we know that maybe this is a point where we should save if we want to come back to it to see the different branch. like having a color change for major choices, or some kind of mark or something to indicate that these changes are a big deal. or another suggestion is like others have done is make a gallery section to show what scenes we've seen and what scenes we still havent seen yet. this way we get an idea of what possible branches there are to play through.

or finally just make a better walkthrough, I know many developers dont like to make em and I honestly dont know why. Creating a walkthrough is the best way to keep track of your story telling, its basically a coder's way of planning out their game. in essence I feel every developer should have made the walkthrough before making the game because the walkthrough is essentially the blueprints of the code and branching story. as a programmer myself who has studied computer science as my major, planning and writing up algorithms and pseudo code was the one thing that was drilled into us in the early years. we werent allowed to touch the computer until we wrote these up. it is one of the fundamentals of coding and honestly something we should be doing. I know the author might not want us to have a full walkthrough cuz they dont want to tell us how to play the game and wants us to experience it the way we choose, but I personally prefer to play the game multiple times to see all the different paths. I want to be able to see all the different story lines the creator has made and experience it all. but without knowing where all the branches are, its difficult to know if i've seen them all. I've played this game 5 different times to see certain story lines, (the helga path, helena path, alanna path, anna path, and the thea/jane path) not sure if there is any more out side of this. and I can see that there might be even more as there are certain characters introduced but you dont really do much with.

so this is not to say I dislike the game, I see good potential in it. I just wanted to point out some potential flaws and suggestions on how it can end up being better. good luck to your efforts in the future.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Ann's a selfish ho that eventually cheats on you with her own son. and, likely, daughter, given her tastes.
Well yeah all i see is that you are implying something. Just because she is that way with the MC doesn't mean that she goes all after everyone and everything and even if, its a game and not the real life. If she would turn out that way, pick the next hot thing because you as the MC are the real ho my friend. ;)

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Well yeah all i see is that you are implying something. Just because she is that way with the MC doesn't mean that she goes all after everyone and everything and even if, its a game and not the real life. If she would turn out that way, pick the next hot thing because you as the MC are the real ho my friend. ;)
You're the one that tried to say Ann is as good as Helga. Ann is just a generic hot nympho. Helga, Helena, and all the rest actually have personalities in addition to their sex appeal.
Also, did you not hear the rumor that Ann will feature in the dev's next game, which is likely to be incest themed?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You're the one that tried to say Ann is as good as Helga. Ann is just a generic hot nympho. Helga, Helena, and all the rest actually have personalities in addition to their sex appeal.
Also, did you not hear the rumor that Ann will feature in the dev's next game, which is likely to be incest themed?
I'm saying it because tastes are very different and even if Ann will be in an incest game, who cares??? Its not that no one here ever played incest games.

Reactions: caf3in3
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes