fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This game is moronic. You are just linearly clicking through a pre-determined story, with pretty much ZERO choices. You're not even given a choice of which characters you want to avoid or interact with.

Gave up at Day 12, without having had so much as a BJ.

Terrible, terrible excuse for a game. Big Thumbs Down.
At the end of the day, I am expressing an opinion, just because that doesn't gel with you, well...
What in the actual fuck are you talking about? This game has a lengthy series of choices that determine very different outcomes with at least four main characters and several other secondary characters.

You are not "expressing an opinion." You are making a statement that is categorically false.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
What in the actual fuck are you talking about? This game has a lengthy series of choices that determine very different outcomes with at least four main characters and several other secondary characters.

You are not "expressing an opinion." You are making a statement that is categorically false.
In most cases you have a point that 12 game days would be enough of a play-through. In this case yes within 12 days you don't get to make substantial choices but not too long after that is where your choices do matter. Keep going and see what you think of this after day 12?
From my previous post, in actual fact @emmasteadman is right. Up to day 12 there aren't significant choices that impact on which path you ultimately take (I did a play-through before that previous post of mine). The choices literally come right after so @emmasteadman missed out during that first play-through.

It's why @Eerie Entity, @sarge87 and I initially asked @emmasteadman to continue on and see if that changed their opinion.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
From my previous post, in actual fact @emmasteadman is right. Up to day 12 there aren't significant choices that impact on which path you ultimately take (I did a play-through before that previous post of mine). The choices literally come right after so @emmasteadman missed out during that first play-through.

It's why @Eerie Entity, @sarge87 and I initially asked @emmasteadman to continue on and see if that changed their opinion.
Thanks for the reply.

As previously stated, anyone playing those first 11 or 12 days would get the same impression as me. It really felt like that was going to be what the entire game was going to be like. I couldn't for example avoid Helena even though I wanted too. The things you do or the places you visit in those days are extremely repetitive.

It's good to know that apparently this all changes soon after according to replies here. So I will certainly give the game another shot sometime.

Thanks.

Reactions: Namco15

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
It will be great the ending of Ann and MC , MC will knock up Ann, then it will become a boy Jr. of MC , then the sequel of the game will be now their Son as the new MC

Reactions: Namco15

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
It will be great the ending of Ann and MC , MC will knock up Ann, then it will become a boy Jr. of MC , then the sequel of the game will be now their Son as the new MC
Except the sequel will be incest themed, so at some point Ann will be feeling lonely because the old MC is spending too much time at and ... .

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Except the sequel will be incest themed, so at some point Ann will be feeling lonely because the old MC is spending too much time at and ... .
Why not, that's what I mean by my post, Alex Jr. banging his mom Ann , and that would be hot, If I am not mistaken the dev mentioned that his second project will be about chasing MILFS

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Twists of My Life [v0.90.08] [Novel] - Original Size: 997MB

Download PC (174MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot Boss

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
this guy is funny cuz to me it looked like she is saying that she would be ok if i banged the girl
Dude, read the posts before and after that one, get what's being said then direct your comments to the right person.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
This update have any scenes? or just a small fix? Change log seems to just indicate a fix for Ann.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes